Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman (26951 Views)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by couliss: 9:55am On May 01, 2017
please if you don't love her leave.
It is better to leave so you won't be miserable Don't live your life by society standards if you do you will be miserable let people say what they want to say at least they can't beat you. His children will understand eventually in future. smiley
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:57am On May 01, 2017
OP i feel your pain and your feelings, I keep saying this 80% of youths this days don't deserve marriage, Some get married because they see there friend getting married and some people start insulting them and asking to go and get married..

Most guy get married because family are insisting on them getting married, Some don't know the meaning of marriage but just get married all in the name of people will know i am now a serious man..

This days when a guy of 40 still wanna be going to club every friday, married ladies are also forming slay queen up and down..

Reason i never blame most of those celebrities going for baby mama and i support them 100%

I once told my wife the day she tell me it's over between us maybe due to little problem i will be the happiest man on earth, Not because i don't love or care for her, But will have the experience of being a free man, There are so many things i miss doing, So many places i miss going, So many people i miss being around them all because am married. I can't stay out till 10 my phone will continue ringing

Though marriage is good only if you are ready to live the bondage attach to it.
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Dera25(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2017
Op remind you that, the lady that is making you crazy is someone's ex and if she is that perfect she wouldn't have be an ex. That is all I have to say

1 Like

Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Toluwaase(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2017
I wish you can read this. I learnt a big lesson from a Professor, she said "you will always find a woman that is more attractive than your wife". That is very true my brother. If you go ahead and marry this new woman, remember " you will always find a woman that is more attractive than your wife, no matter how beautiful she is". That corroborates the saying that love is more than the feeling itself, it is a commitment. Sometimes, the feeling itself may not be there, but remind yourself, it is a commitment to your vows. If you feed your commitment to your wife positively, your love (feeling) for her will grow.

Please, I think you fed your feelings for the other woman. If you spend the same effort on building your marriage, things will work out fine.

1 Like

Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by motion3001: 10:23am On May 01, 2017
Huge back to back wins for me and everyone that believed in me and my source. Big thanks to God almighty for making it possible. contact me to be part of my next big win which just dropped today (01/05/2017). serious minded and high stakers only.

Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by lovethchioma(f): 10:24am On May 01, 2017
Mynd44:

No girl to do that with.

Seems everyone wants everything but me grin

Dont lets derail any further
I am here for you... just let me make you Love again
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by smada13(m): 10:27am On May 01, 2017
SafeDavid:

Can't you make your opinion known without insults?

Bro, you don't know how it feels coming from a broken home and seeing ur mother in sorrowful state daily.... I'll still say it that the Op is plain stupid for even having the thought

1 Like

Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by SafeDavid(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2017
smada13:

Bro, you don't know how it feels coming from a broken home and seeing ur mother in sorrowful state daily.... I'll still say it that the Op is plain stupid for even having the thought

Okay, sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by messenger4891: 10:29am On May 01, 2017
you are mad man if I must say.according to you ,you had 13-14 years of good time...you never loved her.pls if u want to indulge in infidelity pls go ahead ,don't disturb us here with this crap .
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by clickwtB(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2017
Mistake couples make!when they allow the union to totally loose all sparkle,excitement and closeness.Recently a lady realized her mistake too late after 20 years of marriage as she allowed herself to loose her figure,neatness,closeness to her husband.Whenever he tried to have some fun/closeness/private moments she usually kill it by saying to her husband aint they too old for it.Until she learnt he was about getting his second wife then it dawned on her that she had made a mistake.Oooops mama now visit saloon weekly to look clean/attractive when the deed has allready been done!
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Raincolour(f): 10:47am On May 01, 2017
baby124:
New things always hold our attention till we get used to it and then it loses attraction. I am sure you are not the same sexy man your wife married, and vice versa. The new lady is amazing because she is new too, and you can't believe someone like her will find you attractive. Grow up ! She probably just likes the extra money you can offer. Don't be delusional and stick to your vows.
Word... Mr man, the ball is in your court.
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by suremanpatriot: 11:08am On May 01, 2017
Eyaaaaa...he needs understanding of a woman.Give him more breastmilk to suckle.
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Nobody: 11:26am On May 01, 2017
UncleJJ:

Psst Pssst hey ... yes you !

when did love become a pre-requisite for a stable marriage. When women begin to learn that what you need more than a man's love is his respect. You will understand that he has remained in the marriage because he respects his wife and care for her similarly.

I never advice a friend or foe to marry a woman he loves. It's an absurd thing to do. I can meet a girl today and fall in love a week later.

But respect... that has to be earned.

Psssst you too...sit down and lemme tell u sumtin grin

Believe it or not this guy NEVER EVER respect his wife... if he did, he will never commit adultery ever. NOT even to think abt it.

He lied to himself. He lied to his family. He lied to his wife..his conscience is killing him.
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by GodnGold: 11:27am On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

We should toast a drink... grin cheesy cheesy

Hahahaahah..toast ? Like bread? tongue
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Nobody: 11:29am On May 01, 2017
[quote author=GodnGold post=56096830][/quote]

grin grin cheesy

Hahahaha...abeegi, what drink do u have? wink if wud come to my side, i have pizza and JD atm wink wink wink

Wanna have a bite? grin
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by ObongawanAKS(f): 11:32am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
thanks .. Dis ur moniker sef.. Its funny and long
Seun lyk am lyk datah tongue
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by dingbang(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2017
ObongawanAKS:

Seun lyk am lyk datah tongue
oya na.. Flex
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by ammy4goodies(f): 11:56am On May 01, 2017
Oga, please spare the long grammar, because there is noting u said here that is going to justify the fact that u re a cheat. Please go and have a rethink of how to live happily with ur wife who has been there for u for these past 15years.

Gosh! some people are very annoying. After all these years, u re now realising that u don't love her (the woman that has been there for u all these while) just because u felt u saw someone better. Mr Loverboy, I pity u!!!
I really pity u cos u ve lost ur conscience when u were misbehaving with that opportunist u called ur lover.

mtewwwwww!
so annoying!!!!
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by omooba969(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2017
YelloweWest:

EXACTLY!

Now that is why we don't act on your feelings. Feelings are usually a weakness.
I'm a woman married for 11years.
Once my friend in sch who was 25 at the time fell in love with a young hot lecturer. She confided in me, at the time she had been married for 6years....

She told me she finds himself irresistible but does not want to do anything stupid.

I had to set her brain to factory default! I told her to go deep into prayer cos whatever she felt was just devilish. She did so and that feeling fizzled away...
She said the last time she was his pic she said to herself , wait o, I was actually falling for this guy?? How??

I thank God she didn't actually on her feelings...

So no matter what you feel you must realise you not a teenager! You made a vow so stick to it!

You na correct woman!

1 Like

Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Gfish: 12:05pm On May 01, 2017
Op, i like to talk.....but for the first time i feel like slapping somebody. Slapping you out of this situation is the only cure for your 'lustre pussified' state.
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by bellotaofeek: 12:15pm On May 01, 2017
Continue now .... at least when you get STD's you will couple

ASHAWO
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by pinkpant: 12:29pm On May 01, 2017
minus 15years from 42 and the Op was just 27 when he got married. very possible he doesn't know himself yet at the time...and he married too early. all these young boys rushing to marry without knowing anything about life
... a wise quote says...
"A man must first find himself before finding his woman, otherwise he will damage any woman that he takes in that moment.
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by firebaby(f): 12:41pm On May 01, 2017
baby124:
New things always hold our attention till we get used to it and then it loses attraction. I am sure you are not the same sexy man your wife married, and vice versa. The new lady is amazing because she is new too, and you can't believe someone like her will find you attractive. Grow up ! She probably just likes the extra money you can offer. Don't be delusional and stick to your vows.

Thank you so much.....you just don't apptec8 what you have till you loose it....what's happening is the other woman....may be younger has taken him to climax 8.....but who said the woman at home can't do better....
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 01, 2017
Free your wife, free yourself.

1 Like

Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by chronique(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2017
Is your wife attractive, supportive, loyal,godly, responsible, family oriented and hardworking? If yes, stay with her. Love isn't the most important thing in a relationship. Compatibility is the most important. Don't make the mistake of leaving her cos you suddenly fell in love. You can't guarantee that she would always be in love with you.
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by chronique(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2017
lovethchioma:
I am here for you... just let me make you Love again

I sorry for you. The way he would ban your life ehn, even seun would not be able to help you out.
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Psoul(m): 1:03pm On May 01, 2017
At 42yrs, i beliv u should be the man u r supposed to be. I don't think u need much advice from us. The happiness of ur family depends on u. From ur story, u did not accuse ur wife of any wrong doings that may have triggered ur unnecessary lose of love.

I will advice u to make amend. Take ur family as ur number one. If you think u can contend tha problem that will hit u in the near future, my brother u need to have a rethink.
I beliv ur wife is cool headed and that is giving u the liver to do as u wish. Don't beliv she will remain like this forever. Don't dare her. If she decides to get loose, my brother, u cannot stand it. Don't dare women. She will give u a heartbreak u cannot stand.

When family troubles start, oga, u go run ooo. Pls dont push urslf to that point. Think about what will happen wen the two women will start clashing. Think about the children. It wont be a palatable situation ooo. U will be the one to lose much. U may even die on the process and the two women will fine more better love elsewhere and live more happier life.

So talk to urslf.
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by bitingcool: 1:44pm On May 01, 2017
Mynd44:

When you fall in love with a person's personality and not their body, they can add a million pounds and you will still be a mumu for them.

Issa logic

Thank you ooo
I found d fat and shapeless comment illogical
People propose marriage to fat and shapeless women lots of times
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Adageorge(f): 3:23pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
When u tell people to marry their best friends now.. They will not do it.. Nonsense
sweet heart best friend don't determine a long marriage ,,, it doesn't. determine a long relationship , some guys r like that, if u ask them have u been love, n they will be like, have neva felt d love people define or get crazy about....
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by dingbang(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2017
Adageorge:
sweet heart best friend don't determine a long marriage ,,, it doesn't. determine a long relationship , some guys r like that, if u ask them have u been love, n they will be like, have neva felt d love people define or get crazy about....

u women put so much emphasis on love.. Dats where d problem sets in.. As for me. We have to be connected. ..

1 Like

Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Adageorge(f): 3:34pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
u women put so much emphasis on love.. Dats where d problem sets in.. As for me. We have to be connected. ..
big guy don't think we r talking about India film

we r talking about life issue
that's y if u can try n read ya bible , u will see that love was emphasize In almost all chapter
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by dingbang(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2017
Adageorge:
big guy don't think we r talking about India film

we r talking about life issue
that's y if u can try n read ya bible , u will see that love was emphasize In almost all chapter
so where has d love taken most people who are married and their marriage crashed to...

Please. I have had enough of love.. Focus on understanding and friendship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.