Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman (26946 Views)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Adageorge(f): 4:00pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
so where has d love taken most people who are married and their marriage crashed to...

Please. I have had enough of love.. Focus on understanding and friendship
sweet heart have u heard of love ordained my God himself , do u know their is one special woman for u, but how do u get to her, u pray ur way to her, before then God could have dealt with u guys, that love with maturity will fill d marriage , cuz d bible says real love isn't jeux..most time people think that any guys or ladies that come ur way they r for dating, no no..some are to help u understand life, some are to connect u with business , some r to built ya spiritual life , some r to destroy u, some r to make u feel useless , that's life for u,,,

u were created with love , cuz when God look at u, he Said u r beautiful , so my guy m a fan of love, not ordinary love...but real love,
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by dingbang(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2017
Adageorge:
sweet heart have u heard of love ordained my God himself , do u know their is one special woman for u, but how do u get to her, u pray ur way to her, before then God could have dealt with u guys, that love with maturity will fill d marriage , cuz d bible says real love isn't jeux..most time people think that any guys or ladies that come ur way they r for dating, no no..some are to help u understand life, some are to connect u with business , some r to built ya spiritual life , some r to destroy u, some r to make u feel useless , that's life for u,,,

u were created with love , cuz when God look at u, he Said u r beautiful , so my guy m a fan of love, not ordinary love...but real love,
wow.... I am speechless...

2 Likes

Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Adageorge(f): 4:08pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
wow.... I am speechless...
y y r u speechless
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by dingbang(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2017
Adageorge:
y
y r u speechless
ur stand in love
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Adageorge(f): 4:13pm On May 01, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
dingbang:
ur stand in love
grin
dingbang:
ur stand in love
their is real love
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by dingbang(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2017
Adageorge:
[color=#990000][/color] grin their is real love
alright Ada.. I believe u
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Adageorge(f): 5:30pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
alright Ada.. I believe u
no problem
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by explura: 5:40pm On May 01, 2017
Do you really think you are in love with the other woman? You just need to take some step backwards and reexamine yout life.. The truth is, basing our love from someone from the flicker of our heart is so tricky.. You really think those strong feelings you have in there is love? That's lust raised to power one million.. You are going too fast.. Just slow down.. Who ever told you those emotions endure through marriage? By the way, it's no crime to feel attracted to someone else other than your wife. It's a sign you are alive. The difference lies in the way you handle the attraction. Remind yourself you are a married man and should only be committed to your wife. What if it was your wife that's going through this? And no woman in her complete sense will meddle shamelessly with another's husband.. Dear, you know what to do. Just clean up the salve that has clogged up your brain from thinking straight.. Whatever you have decided to do, do before it's too late!
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by JerryTemi(f): 8:54pm On May 01, 2017
I wonder what this flocks wants from us women,you love them crime, born children for them unattractive to them,cook for them crime, Jesus what kind of people is this?uhmmm I just wonder Jehovah come to our aid.
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Mummyjoy: 9:30pm On May 01, 2017
You may have been captured by marine agent that will ruin your marriage, kill you and eventually send you to hell. That infatuation you call love go soon clear from your eyes. Repent now confess your sins to God and to your wife if you want to escape hell. No form of uncleanness will enter heaven. ETERNITY matters most than this temporal life. Visit the mortuary, maybe that will help you think straight. HELL is real
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Sammypedro18(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2017
jayAjoku:
The power of Pùssy at work in your life sir, it was so Good it made you emotional grin grin grin

best advice sir go through your old wedding photos call you wife into your living room and reminisce about old emotional events that transpired during your years of marriage then kiss her and Bang her crazy on the Couch thank me later

Jay yu no tell me say yu get wife for garrison ooh
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Norabay(f): 9:45am On May 02, 2017
My goodness, some people make life so unfair for others. Sir the answer is in your Palm.
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by jayAjoku(m): 6:06pm On May 02, 2017
Sammypedro18:

Jay yu no tell me say yu get wife for garrison ooh
mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by apatheticme(f): 4:08pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman by Mynd44: 4:10pm On May 04, 2017
apatheticme:

No not overrated, u just pull thru somehow and move on. The feelings may actually be true, but then they are just 'feelings'

They are overrated. Nothing special

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.