Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (42911 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Exciton(m): 4:14am On May 02, 2017
Okay. Page 14 and no improvement. I shall repeat what I posted on page 8:

As in all other instances, not ONE Muslim criticised the act. Not even the "Islam is peace" kind. In fact, the only ones that commented are in support of beheading a human being for daring to criticize their beliefs. They're the aspiring terrorists.

There's only 2 why muslims will avoid this thread: they are fully in support but don't dare show it, or they're afraid to criticize openly. Either way, both cases have to deal with fear.

What a fvcked up situation to be born into a cult!

Conclusion: given that there might be a few number of them (a very very small number) that may openly criticize such barbaric acts, whichever way you look at it, you can't help but conclude that almost ALL Muslims (the nice ones included) are either violent or enablers of violence.

Question: why do religious people (especially Muslims) feel intense anger and the need to act violently whenever their beliefs are questioned? Is it purely irrational or does it stem from cognitive dissonance?

I like this thread. We can comment about Islam without the obligatory option to claim Allah as our Lord and Savior! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by CyrusTheGreat: 4:28am On May 02, 2017
Look who it is!

The prophet muhammad

Feel insulted yet?
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Hafeezson(m): 4:35am On May 02, 2017
Amberon:
It will happen to you because you support the man's murder. Evil will not come near me because i dont support evil.

Speaking of hell, do you kniw that your prophet Mohammed is currently burning in hell? I pity your life.
He will never ever, but let me tell u 1 thing even if it's my father that did thesame thing he did i will appreciate the punishment... not as u thin. U and DEVIL will be in thesame place in here after
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by CyrusTheGreat: 5:24am On May 02, 2017
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by true2god: 5:33am On May 02, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yeah, everyone has moved into 21st century actually, except Africans especially Nigerians and Christians in particular whose advancement is anchored on the infringement of people's right through insults on their beliefs.

Name any of the advanced countries where people open their mouth as wide as they can to insult other people's beliefs and when properly served, run to social media and start ranting the usual "let their allah fight for them".

With this, you will know who is dragging Africa, especially Nigeria backward.
There is first amendment in the US which guarantee unrestricted freedom of speech. I can burn the Koran, insult Mohammed and allahh and nothing will happen. A pastor burnt the Koran publicly, in the US, and nothing happened. Go to YouTube, you will see thousands of videos where the Koran is burnt and Mohammed is insulted and nothing happened. Watch the videos of David wood, sam shamoun, wafa sultan, Gabrielle, pameller Geller, etc, they insult Islam, Mohammed and allahh and nothing happen.

Every country cannot be Islamic hellhole with their 7th century desert Arabian mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Excuzeme: 6:03am On May 02, 2017
Asidiq23:

Hasn't she spoken the truth. You are the dumb one here

Whats is wrong with this 'suicide terrorist' who worships a paedophilic terrorist called Muhammed?

Go and join your brothers in Islamic State in Syria and Iraq now. undecided
Truth my backside

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Excuzeme: 6:10am On May 02, 2017
Exciton:
Okay. Page 14 and no improvement. I shall repeat what I posted on page 8:

As in all other instances, not ONE Muslim criticised the act. Not even the "Islam is peace" kind. In fact, the only ones that commented are in support of beheading a human being for daring to criticize their beliefs. They're the aspiring terrorists.

There's only 2 why muslims will avoid this thread: they are fully in support but don't dare show it, or they're afraid to criticize openly. Either way, both cases have to deal with fear.

What a fvcked up situation to be born into a cult!

Conclusion: given that there might be a few number of them (a very very small number) that may openly criticize such barbaric acts, whichever way you look at it, you can't help but conclude that almost ALL Muslims (the nice ones included) are either violent or enablers of violence.

Question: why do religious people (especially Muslims) feel intense anger and the need to act violently whenever their beliefs are questioned? Is it purely irrational or does it stem from cognitive dissonance?

I like this thread. We can comment about Islam without the obligatory option to claim Allah as our Lord and Savior! grin grin grin

When you feed a child with violent preachings from and early age, while admonishing him to be shaking his head "back and forth" while reciting such hateful and evil admonitions, you are creating a future terrorist with no single human feelings.

And if by chance, such Muslim when they grow up, realize that you have hypnotised and brain-washed them and so decide to renounce such hateful manipulations, you again say they are atheist and must be murdered!

This is short summary of what Islam is all about: FORCE HATRED ON PEOPLE AND IF THEY DARE TRY TO WITHDRAW FROM IT, THREATEN THEM WITH BEHEADING..

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by true2god: 6:38am On May 02, 2017
Origin:
I'm not sure if we are against the death penalty, the crime or the Saudis based on all the posts.

There are Christians, Jews etc in Arabia living peacefully and quietly. The main executions by Saudis are of foreigners who have committed murder or trafficked drugs. Most blasphemy cases serve out their term in prison.

Some say Africans are been stigmatized in Arabia, Africans are been stigmatized all over the world for stealing, drug trafficking, prostituting, begging and generally being nuisances.

Fact: Islam has from the onset abolished slavery and put all mankind on equal footing whether black white red poor rich. (Muhammad Ali). We all bow together to worship God.

Thou shall not call the Lord's name in vain. Is that blasphemy? Here is a country that enforces religious rules why can't sensible people abide by it.
I don't know if you are an African or black but you are a disgrace to the black race if you are one. How many blacks do you hear commit in act of terror, either in the US or Europe? The last time I checked, over 90% of terror activities are commited either by Arabs or Muslims and not normal blacks Africans.

The last time I checked, the Arabs started the wholesale enslavement of black people in the trans-sahara slave trade where millions of blacks were marched to the Arab world as slaves, who the Arabs, till date, call abd. Mohammed himself was fully involved in slave trade and both the Koran, the hadith and the sunnah supported Islamic slavery (sunnah Ibn majjah 2272). There is nowhere, either in the Koran or the hadith Mohammed or allahh abolished slavery. Nowhere! allahh sanctioned slavery 100% for life.

As at 1962, Saudi Arabia was still fully engaged in officially trading on black slaves but were forced to stop the trade by the US government under JF Kennedy. You can see that even a kafir President is more OK than allahh.

You are an idiot for boldly lying that allahh put all man on equal footing. Quran 9:29 asked Muslims to fight all non-muslims except they accept allahh and his apostle and asked Christians and Jews to be humiliated by forcing them to pay jizya. Mohammed even said that the life and property of infidels are not safe among the Muslims except they confirm 'no god but allahh and Mohammed as his messengers' (sahih bukari 4:52:196).

Of course black people have problems but the Arabs are evil and poisonous snakes.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 6:48am On May 02, 2017
true2god:
I don't know if you are an African or black but you are a disgrace to the black race if you are one. How many blacks do you hear commit in act of terror, either in the US or Europe? The last time I checked, over 90% of terror activities are commited either by Arabs or Muslims and not normal blacks Africans.

The last time I checked, the Arabs started the wholesale enslavement of black people in the trans-sahara slave trade where millions of blacks were marched to the Arab world as slaves, who the Arabs, till date, call abd. Mohammed himself was fully involved in slave trade and both the Koran, the hadith and the sunnah supported Islamic slavery (sunnah Ibn majjah 2272). There is nowhere, either in the Koran or the hadith Mohammed or allahh abolished slavery. Nowhere! allahh sanctioned slavery 100% for life.

As at 1962, Saudi Arabia was still fully engaged in officially trading on black slaves but were forced to stop the trade by the US government under JF Kennedy. You can see that even a kafir President is more OK than allahh.

You are an idiot for boldly lying that allahh put all man on equal footing. Quran 9:29 asked Muslims to fight all non-muslims except they accept allahh and his apostle and asked Christians and Jews to be humiliated by forcing them to pay jizya. Mohammed even said that the life and property of infidels are not safe among the Muslims except they confirm 'no god but allahh and Mohammed as his messengers' (sahih bukari 4:52:196).

Of course black people have problems but the Arabs are evil and poisonous snakes.

Did your jesus not support slavery? Why the hypocrisy? you shamelessly still quote verses of the Quran even when such verses have been perfectly explained to you, just to prove a point! Shame on you! Allah did put all men on equal footing, so did Muhammad (pbuh) yet you act as if every arab or muslims act is what is islamic, going by that we can safely assume for instance, assaulting and raping poor helpless boys is a christian teaching since it seems a good lot of catholic priests are into it yeah?

Ohhh! jar jar. one would think your life would have progressed to the point where you have better things to do than go online and shamelessly project your frustrations on muslims. What a sad and pathetic life you live. I know you have always struggled mentally, but i thought maybe this forum may have thought you something but unfortunately it hasnt. Still same old same jar jar! seems i was right, this forum IS useless afterall!
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by true2god: 7:07am On May 02, 2017
Ersan:

Did your jesus not support slavery? Why the hypocrisy? you shamelessly still quote verses of the Quran even when such verses have been perfectly explained to you, just to prove a point! Shame on you! Allah did put all men on equal footing, so did Muhammad (pbuh) yet you act as if every arab or muslims act is what is islamic, going by that we can safely assume for instance, assaulting and raping poor helpless boys is a christian teaching since it seems a good lot of catholic priests are into it yeah?

Ohhh! jar jar. one would think your life would have progressed to the point where you have better things to do than go online and shamelessly project your frustrations on muslims. What a sad and pathetic life you live. I know you have always struggled mentally, but i thought maybe this forum may have thought you something but unfortunately it hasnt. Still same old same jar jar! seems i was right, this forum IS useless afterall!
This is how your allahh put all mankind in equal footing: Quran 9:29:

Sahih International: Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Pickthall : Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

Yusuf Ali : Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 196
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, ” I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ and whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah, (either to punish him or to forgive him.)”

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 9, Book 90, Hadith 333
Narrated Al-A’raj: Abu Huraira said, Allah’s Messenger said, “By Him in Whose Hand my life is, I would love to fight in Allah’s Cause and then get martyred and then resurrected (come to life) and then get martyred and then resurrected (come to life) and then get martyred, and then resurrected (come to life) and then get martyred and then resurrected (come to life).” Abu Huraira used to repeat those words three times and I testify to it with Allah’s Oath.

You can't boldly lie to kafir again. We have read the evil deeds of Mohammed and Islam. The kafir will soon take care of you guys soon, with all your wickedness again non-muslims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 7:20am On May 02, 2017
true2god:
This is how your allahh put all mankind in equal footing: Quran 9:29:

Sahih International: Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Pickthall : Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

Yusuf Ali : Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 196
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, ” I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ and whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah, (either to punish him or to forgive him.)”

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 9, Book 90, Hadith 333
Narrated Al-A’raj: Abu Huraira said, Allah’s Messenger said, “By Him in Whose Hand my life is, I would love to fight in Allah’s Cause and then get martyred and then resurrected (come to life) and then get martyred and then resurrected (come to life) and then get martyred, and then resurrected (come to life) and then get martyred and then resurrected (come to life).” Abu Huraira used to repeat those words three times and I testify to it with Allah’s Oath.

You can't boldly lie to kafir again. We have read the evil deeds of Mohammed and Islam. The kafir will soon take care of you guys soon, with all your wickedness again non-muslims.

Hahahahah! Get a job Jar jar. Please.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by true2god: 7:46am On May 02, 2017
Ersan:

Hahahahah! Get a job Jar jar. Please.

So you can't even defend your evil and criminal prophet again. Don't tell me you are ashamed of your prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2017
Ezechinwa:

but you guys like to build your mosque in Christian lands but forbid Christians from building churches on your land.

Our lands don't rule by democracy but conservative theocracy. If we allow your churches, it's a contradiction.

what if USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Russia, South Africa imposed a law to kill all Muslims, I bet some off your relatives are living in one or more of this countries I called! how would you feel?

The above countries rule democracy, liberalism. If they refuse mosques, it'll be a contradiction of what their system of government stands for.

Don't use double standard if it doesn't apply to the other!
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dalaman: 8:01am On May 02, 2017
What I find chilling is the fact that most muslims truly believe apostates should be killed and athiests deserved to be headed. Very chilling I must say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Basfaq(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Check the Quran and Sahih hadiths.

If the terror manual called Quran is too difficult to understand, then google is willing to settle the beef you have with it.
Quran is very simple give me the chapters to back all your fake and insane quotes.plus the pages of Buhari hadith.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:07am On May 02, 2017
omobacyprus:
Religion of peace indeed

Verses of in Quran.

Mattew10:34 Think not that i came to bring peace to this earth, i come not to bring peace but a SWORD.

"Those that refuse to accept me as their king bring them hear and SLAUGTER them in front of me" Luke19:27

Sell your coats and buy yourself a SWORD. Luke22:36.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Amberon: 8:13am On May 02, 2017
You're dead already cuz anyone who doesn't have christ is already dead. So run along. Prophet Mohammed can't wait to receive you in hell. [s]
Hafeezson:

He will never ever, but let me tell u 1 thing even if it's my father that did thesame thing he did i will appreciate the punishment... not as u thin. U and DEVIL will be in thesame place in here after
[/s]
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Amberon: 8:14am On May 02, 2017
if you had any sense, you'd see his victories around you. The internet is cheap, make youtube your friend.
lepasharon:

why does Jebus only seem to be victorious in the bible? grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Amberon: 8:16am On May 02, 2017
Do you not know that sex with an prepubescent or underaged girl is rape sir?

Also, do you imply that sick people should drink camel piss?
Ersan:

Subhanallah, rape is haram haram haram. I dont need to drink camel urine because by Allahs will i am hale and hearty.

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by frankmoney(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2017
Islam is a very confused and evil religion ... Filled with brainwashed people , you can imagine how backward they think bunch of deranged people I must say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by lepasharon(f): 8:22am On May 02, 2017
Amberon:
if you had any sense, you'd see his victories around you. The internet is cheap, make youtube your friend.

You say I'd see his victories around me, yet you tell me to go to youtube?

Christianity and contradictions.

Yeye.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by alBHAGDADI: 9:31am On May 02, 2017
Basfaq:
Quran is very simple give me the chapters to back all your fake and insane quotes.plus the pages of Buhari hadith.
Dont you have a Quran in your house? Bury your nose in it.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by malvisguy212: 9:54am On May 02, 2017
CatfishBilly:

What is there to criticize? I don't know enough about Islam to be able to criticize it objectively.
All those media stories will just put a bias in someone's mind.
I need to study it on my own, come to my own conclusions before I would be able to criticize it objectively.
you dont know anything anything about Islam but how much you know about Christianity ? you can search the internet and bring out 100 of contradiction in the bible which is not true, as if you are the one that study and find this contradiction. I believe when you are a Christian, you hardly open the bible to read. have you been from the Internet not to make research about Islam ?
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 10:08am On May 02, 2017
Amberon:
Do you not know that sex with an prepubescent or underaged girl is rape sir?

Also, do you imply that sick people should drink camel piss?

Statutory rape has always been an interesting topic for me, sleeping with a sixteen year old in one part of the world deosnt qualify as that while in other parts it does. I'm talking about how age standards differ around the world. Meaning you may be guilty in one country but you're not in another. Furthermore, when a man sleeps with a younger woman theres that stigma and hate attached to it, granted. But if its the other way round as in a 30 year old woman sleeping with even a 13 year old boy, most people, even i dont see anything wrong with it. This just sums up the confusion of human morals and standards.

The only hadith that lists camel urine mixed with camel milk as medication has been classified by many scholars today as false. This isnt mentioned in the Quran. I lack enough knowledge about this topic to speak about it, so thats all i will say until i know more.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 10:10am On May 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
you dont know anything anything about Islam but how much you know about Christianity ? you can search the internet and bring out 100 of contradiction in the bible which is not true, as if you are the one that study and find this contradiction. I believe when you are a Christian, you hardly open the bible to read. have you been from the Internet not to make research about Islam ?

Ohhh! its malvis! LOL! Nairaland really is a cause, it seems you're also just as jobless as you were three years ago. Tell me, in the past three years youve wasted your time insulting muslims here, what have you achieved here or in the real world? friggin dweeb grin
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by malvisguy212: 10:25am On May 02, 2017
Ersan:

Ohhh! its malvis! LOL! Nairaland really is a cause, it seems you're also just as jobless as you were three years ago. Tell me, in the past three years youve wasted your time insulting muslims here, what have you achieved here or in the real world? friggin dweeb grin
have we meet before ? show me a thread were I insult Islam. I ask question which no Muslim are able to answer. don't worry more question is coming.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 10:31am On May 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
have we meet before ? show me a thread were I insult Islam. I ask question which no Muslim are able to answer. don't worry more question is coming.

Oh malvis. i dont have time for your recycled questions. As far as im concerned all your questions have been sufficiently answered a while ago, you jar jar binks, the parisbookdrunk, and all your fellow scoundrels. Shameless waste of space grin
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by malvisguy212: 10:41am On May 02, 2017
Ersan:

Oh malvis. i dont have time for your recycled questions. As far as im concerned all your questions have been sufficiently answered a while ago, you jar jar binks, the parisbookdrunk, and all your fellow scoundrels. Shameless waste of space grin
first I don't remember chatting with you talkles of answering my question. secondly paste the thread were my question is answered.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 10:49am On May 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
first I don't remember chatting with you talkles of answering my question. secondly paste the thread were my question is answered.

of course you wont. You're brain dead. float a question and i will do just that.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by alBHAGDADI: 10:58am On May 02, 2017
Ersan:

of course you wont. You're brain dead. float a question and i will do just that.
Is it right for a 54yr old terrorist to sleep with a 9yr old girl? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by malvisguy212: 11:10am On May 02, 2017
Ersan:

check my profile ,up date any topic of your choice, let us began.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Excuzeme: 11:13am On May 02, 2017
The Quoran is a Terrorist Manual, written by a Peodophilic terrorist called Muhammed, who specializes in brain-washing Camel-Urine drinkers and Arze-diggers that enjoy cutting-off the heads of those who disagree with their demonic ways.

I say Away with that terrorist religion of (Camel) Piss
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos / Ayo Oritsejafor & His Wife Surrounded By Security (pic) / CAN Protests Nigerian Participation In Islamic Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.