Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (42963 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Viking007(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2017
LionDeLeo:

What makes it intelligent?

So, to study Islam, rather than going to Islamic clerics, I should be searching for Christians and atheists to teach me?

alBHAGDADI:
So you have to study Islam before you criticise the killing of an innocent man for leaving Islam?

Anyway, to study Islam, make sure you visit www.jihadwatch.org
www.shoebat.com
www.answeringmuslims.com

everyday.
@bolded made it intelligent. You don't have to study Islam or any religion before you can condemn such devilish & barbaric act.

8 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Asidiq23(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

China is mainly repressing Uyghur people in the Northwest and using islam as an excuse. They do the same with Tibet. It is just another step towards removing the rights of Uyghur people. (Keep in mind that Muslims did the exact same thing to the Buddhist Uyghur people just a few hundred years ago though - even vandalising scratching out the faces of thousand year old Buddhist murals and wall paintings).

This does not change the fact that islam is a barbarous and backwards religion.

And at the end of the day, what's worse? Some names getting banned, or innocent people getting executed?
You are being sentimental and you arent informed.. I don't actually blame you. May Allah rectify your affairs
Wallow further in your ignorance....
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Asidiq23(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2017
Odingo1:

YOU sound very dumb,Islam was a product of manipulation of Christian Bible by the Roman priest,who brain washed prophet mohammed and gave him adulterated version of Bible and name it Koran.Read your history man.
You are high on weed sir

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Corson: 10:45am On May 01, 2017
CatfishBilly:

What is there to criticize? I don't know enough about Islam to be able to criticize it objectively.
All those media stories will just put a bias in someone's mind.
I need to study it on my own, come to my own conclusions before I would be able to criticize it objectively.

Regardless of what you profess, be it any religion or atheism. I have nothing against you brother. If you like to study Islam, even for the sake of criticising it, either objectively or subjectively. Please do not follow the the sites listed by alBHAGDADI. Firstly, those anti-Islam websites are full of lies. Contains writings/sayings without basic understanding, not to even mentioned deep understanding, and I realistically believe they are not a good source for your mission 'OBJECTIVELY STUDY ISLAM'.

If you want to study Islam objectively, get a copy of the Qur'an, a copy of the book of Hadeeth (Sunnah). It is even easier as you need not spend a dime, www.quran.com and www.sunnah.com are available online to do just that.

Lastly, I'll also add, Islam was neither revealed to CNN, BBC, Fox news, NYTimes or even Nairaland, nor was it revealed those dark sites alBHAGDADI mentioned to you. If you want to study Islam go to its source, https://quran.com, http://sunnah.com. Thank you.

ONCE AGAIN,

[s]
alBHAGDADI:
So you have to study Islam before you criticise the killing of an innocent man for leaving Islam?

www.shoebat.com
www.answeringmuslims.com

everyday.
[/s]

THESE SOURCES BY alBHAGDADI ARE NOT THE SOURCES TO OBJECTIVELY STUDY ISLAM, JUST THE SOURCE A BUBBLEHEAD GASBAG LIKE alBHAGDADI WOULD REFER TO.

Either to project a particular view/interpretation (framing) to someone who made it clear he wants to study something objectively.
Kindly disregard his sources, and use mine. I will be very delighted to hear about your views later on, after your study. Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Horus(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2017
8- A Muslim who leaves Islam must be killed immediately.

What kind of religion is that? shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by ifenes(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
and die like chicken ba.. Clap for urself..

Yes you will die but you will plant seeds of courage in the minds of others. You will become the seed of a better world tomorrow. Dying is inevitable, but dying like a coward should be discouraged.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 10:46am On May 01, 2017
vedaxcool:

The same way you think you know Christianity better than the white men who invented the religion and have abandoned it due to it falsehoods. .... bunch of insane nairaland Christians.
bokoharam please we dont want dead people here ...away with your suicide vest

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 10:46am On May 01, 2017
eyeview:
The atheist think it's Jesus that they insult up and down and walk Scot free.

This is why most atheists prefer to insult Christ, the church and Christians but cowardly avoid Islam.

To every atheist reading this, that you are able to come on social media to insult and desecrate Christ without this kind of instant justice shows you are already enjoying Christ's grace purchased by His blood on the cross. So enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by hahn(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2017
eyeview:

This is why most atheists prefer to insult Christ, the church and Christians but cowardly avoid Islam.

To every atheist reading this, that you are able to come on social media to insult and desecrate Christ without this kind of instant justice shows you are already enjoying Christ's grace purchased by His blood on the cross. So enjoy.

Christians were known to commit even worse atrocities against non believers

Christians killed so many "heathens" during the Spanish inquisition and the crusades. Don't forget Christians spear headed the slave trade and also European colonialism. Christians killed lots of "witches and wizards" in Europe during the dark ages and Nigerian Christians still victimize, kill and make homesless kids who are alleged to be witches and wizards.

Don't even try to be hypocritical

Islam and Christianity are nothing more than different parts of the same coin

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Asidiq23(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2017
Handsomebeing:
Wicked people with their stupid religion
Haa, a condom by your parents would have prevented a dumb like you
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by felixomor: 10:47am On May 01, 2017
CatfishBilly:

There are Muslim atheists too. Most of them left the Arab world for fear of their lives, that doesn't mean they don't criticize Islam, they are very vocal on social media.
Most atheists criticize Christianity because they were Christians in the past, you can't criticize a religion you didn't grow up in and you don't know inside out.
Muslim atheists criticize Islam majorly because they grew up in that.
Y'all should stop being myopic.

"you can't criticize a religion you didn't grow up in"

- The Law of CatfishBilly

And take note there is nothing like "Muslim atheist".
Atheist is Atheist.

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 10:48am On May 01, 2017
vedaxcool:

China is ab atheistic state and practices state atheism... you know you are lying so continue. I was also in a thread about an atheist that was mistreated by his parents....
bokoharam....muslims like you exist in northern part of china and guess what ?the are fundamentalists like you bokoharam

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by CyrusTheGreat: 10:50am On May 01, 2017
Yusufmanusman:
The most dangerous human being on earth is kafir, when he speak he abuse and when he talk claims is true. Jesus say to rich men! When you want to follow me keep the law and the commandment. Quran is the last testament Allah send to mankind. Christians bible say! He who keep the law and commandment keep is soul but he who careless with life die. God Almighty send Muhammad SAW. Keep the law success is yours. Avoid make unprovok statement. Kafir is a sickness.

Ah, so it is now the victims of the dangerous who are truly dangerous, eh? Your brain works in mysterious ways.

This poster here is one of the monsters that promote this foul religion. See how they immediately make threats? See how they refuse any concessions to the barbarism of their beliefs and simply shout "Kaffir"! "Murtad"! and "Infidel"! at the top of their lungs? They are deluded and genuinely believe that the sickening sewage the Quran outlines as laws is actually the words of a god, not the ramblings of imperialistic Arabs of the 7th century.

This is the kind of dangerous person who will join an angry mob to beat you to death because you reject his unintelligent religious beliefs.

"The most dangerous human being on earth is a kaffir"? Where are the Kaffir suicide bombers? Where are the Kaffirs destroying Kurdish and Yazidi and Assyrian homes? Where are the kaffirs obliterating thousands of years of world history, and scientific study in Mali, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria?

Nonsense. The statistics don't lie. Muslim countries are filled with evil, stupidity and abuse. People who reject islam are not dangerous or a threat to society - they are the opposite. They are heroes.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Shiitposter: 10:50am On May 01, 2017
chiagozien:
I didn't know muslims are the same, if Saudi Arabia can do like this why will i blame niger area muslims if they kill for their gods.why boko haram no go bomb churches.why they no go kill shitt muslim which they see as fake muslims,now i believ they are religion of piece.

Are you new to the internet? Why do you think saudi Arabia is the most developed muslim country? Despite muslims being knows as a religion of violence. They put alot of fear into both christains and muslims with their stern laws because freedom allows alot of degeneracy.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 10:51am On May 01, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
If you let this one escape, a president of insanity will be established.

Better to silence him so others do not follow his route grin
you islamists is a fhool

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2017
eyeview:

I was born Muslim Buh Christianity of the 21st got my respect with dat. Not killing for abuse and stand criticism and still getting stronger day by day. Do u knw most atheist are former Christians? in Islamic world apostasy z punishable by death and nobody won die.

7 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Shiitposter: 10:52am On May 01, 2017
hahn:

Christians were known to commit even worse atrocities against non believers

Christians killed so many "heathens" during the Spanish inquisition and the crusades.

Deus Vult

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 10:52am On May 01, 2017
whatelse?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by CHARLOE(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2017
omobacyprus:
Religion of peace indeed
Religion of piss u mean.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Sammy07: 10:58am On May 01, 2017
if you are tired of life and Nigeria and you wanna die quickly....

go to
Saudi Arabia
Turkey
Iraq
Iran
Egypt
Afghanistan
Syria

and insult Muhammad

if you don't have visa

go to
northern kaduna
bornu
kano
jigawa
kastina
zamfara
sokoto

and Insult Muhammad....

click like if Am right
share if you are against

14 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Horus(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVMTr9rnX5E

Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by GrandGarcon: 10:59am On May 01, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:
The religion of "peace"!

Are you excusing this innocent man's death at the hands of these thugs?

According to a 2012 Gallup poll, ~20% of Saudi Arabians classify as either atheist or non-religious. Sourcesadhttp://www.wingia.com/web/files/news/14/file/14.pdf)

That's over 6 million people, 1/5th of Saudi Arabia's population. Many more are religious but do not support execution and blasphemy laws.
I guess 1/5th of the population is to be treated as second class citizens hm? Many more if you count the fact that women are legally the same level of citizen as small children, are forced to wear ugly black sheets over themselves, are not allowed to drive and are generally treated like shit by the wahhabi brutes that control the country.

Saudi Arabia is a disgusting terrorist spawning country, where groups like the Muslim Brotherhood and Boko Haram are funded from. The only reason it hasn't been destroyed is because it sells Oil lasciviously to the United States and is an enemy of Iran.

Actually, the ability to be atheist and have freedom of religion in Western countries was primarily pushed by atheists along with rational thinkers, and civil rights groups. Christians and the Church had nothing to goddamn do with the separation of Church and State, in fact they have tried to demonise and repress atheists for an extremely long time, all the way up to around about the 70s in Western nations, 40+ years ago. It still occurs in Egypt with the Coptic church, and it still happens in ultra-Christian nations like Nigeria.
The founding fathers of the greatest western country were Christians

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 11:01am On May 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

www.shoebat.com
www.answeringmuslims.com

everyday.

These sites are owned by Christians and atheists who abuse and define Islam using their own whims and desires angry.. ...

If u really want to learn about Islam, go to :

Islamqa.info
Alifta.net
angry

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 11:03am On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
whatelse?

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] this is a fucking lie against zakir naik.. . angry angry
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by YelloweWest: 11:04am On May 01, 2017
CatfishBilly:

There are Muslim atheists too. Most of them left the Arab world for fear of their lives, that doesn't mean they don't criticize Islam, they are very vocal on social media.
Most atheists criticize Christianity because they were Christians in the past, you can't criticize a religion you didn't grow up in and you don't know inside out.
Muslim atheists criticize Islam majorly because they grew up in that.
Y'all should stop being myopic.
You can be a atheists, criticise Christianity and still live amongst Christians without fear.

Can same be said about Muslims??

Eg. The guy about to be executed

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Handsomecole(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2017
What do you expect, I'm not surprised. It's the religion made of blood and derives it's joy from violence.
As a Catholic I've seen countless people insult Jesus Christ even Mother Mary, I just laugh at them and pray to God to forgive them. Afterall God is big enough to fight for himself. I remember Primary schl days "the adventures of Usman Danfodio" kill them all who don't believe in their so called Mohammed.
Uselss Religion made of blood and violence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by YelloweWest: 11:05am On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
whatelse?

shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

Is this for real
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
you islamists is a fhool

My Brother, you need Jesus in your life

That's Hell fire calling bro grin

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 11:07am On May 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
A rug rider crawls into a cave in the 7th Century CE, the Angel Gabriel appears out of nowhere and whispers words of profound wisdom to the rider. Gabriel's whisperings are then somehow documented by the rider for all Eternity as the Words of God for the future benefit of Mankind. Fast forward to the 20th century CE. Erwin Schrodinger picks up his pencil and proceeds to write out the Wave Equation of the Universe which replaces the role of Newton's laws and conservation of energy in classical mechanics. It is an equation in terms of a wave function which predicts analytically and precisely the probability of events to within an accuracy of 10-decimal places. Why does anyone in the 21st century CE, astonishingly, still give any credence to the writings of a delusional 7th century ignorant goat herder who claimed an angel spoke to him in a cave? Apparently there are still approximately 1.5-billion or more Neanderthals out there who still "believe". Beats me!!!
U wild make a great philosopher,beats me why u're still irrelevant and unnoticed
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by kachi19: 11:10am On May 01, 2017
AfroMighty:
Why not accept christ and die a martyr

YES THE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE (if there's actually no God)
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by kachi19: 11:11am On May 01, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:
The religion of "peace"!

Are you excusing this innocent man's death at the hands of these thugs?

According to a 2012 Gallup poll, ~20% of Saudi Arabians classify as either atheist or non-religious. Sourcesadhttp://www.wingia.com/web/files/news/14/file/14.pdf)

That's over 6 million people, 1/5th of Saudi Arabia's population. Many more are religious but do not support execution and blasphemy laws.
I guess 1/5th of the population is to be treated as second class citizens hm? Many more if you count the fact that women are legally the same level of citizen as small children, are forced to wear ugly black sheets over themselves, are not allowed to drive and are generally treated like shit by the wahhabi brutes that control the country.

Saudi Arabia is a disgusting terrorist spawning country, where groups like the Muslim Brotherhood and Boko Haram are funded from. The only reason it hasn't been destroyed is because it sells Oil lasciviously to the United States and is an enemy of Iran.

Actually, the ability to be atheist and have freedom of religion in Western countries was primarily pushed by atheists along with rational thinkers, and civil rights groups. Christians and the Church had nothing to goddamn do with the separation of Church and State, in fact they have tried to demonise and repress atheists for an extremely long time, all the way up to around about the 70s in Western nations, 40+ years ago. It still occurs in Egypt with the Coptic church, and it still happens in ultra-Christian nations like Nigeria.

Sooooooo? what's ya point
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by LastProphet: 11:12am On May 01, 2017
no logical enlightened person can shamelessly be a muslim

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Reverend Sisters Dance Kizz Daniel's 'Buga' (video) / Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route / Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.