Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? (740 Views)

Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? by Daslim180(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2017
Is it right for husband and wife to have their separate rooms in their matrimonial home? This is an argument that erupted from my friends. One is married and the other is about to. Please need a serious contribution on it.
Re: The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? by Nne5: 9:02am On May 01, 2017
Very very right.

My parents even had separate rooms.

mikky4764:
Why shld they have separate rooms, Wat are they hiding from each other?
Some kin' mentality sef.They are not hiding anything from anybody.They just have separate rooms.No big deal

1 Like

Re: The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 01, 2017
DIFF. ROOM FROM EXPIRENCE WOMAN CAN MAKE LIFE TIRE YOU WITH ALL THOSE THIER STUFF
Re: The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? by mikky4764(f): 9:02am On May 01, 2017
Re: The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2017
My reasons for separate rooms

Some people don't know how to sleep.. They will just occupy the whole beds and leave one tiny space for the other partner to manage.. That's the problem. Especially when the weather at night is so hot and u just don't want to cuddle since it generates heat, u just wish nobody slept with u on d same bed so u can be able to sleep better..

Some people just value their sleep more due to their strenuous work at day time.. Most times its based on doctor's prescription.. So they need that space to actually rest..hence d need for a seperate room.

The problem is that most spouses will not simply understand this.. They will just jump into conclusion with swiftness like litmus paper test and think that the other partner who wants a separate room is cheating..

Thank you and God bless
Re: The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? by babyfaceafrica: 9:09am On May 01, 2017
Both
Re: The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? by sinaj(f): 9:10am On May 01, 2017
Nne5:
Very very right.
why do u think its right
Re: The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? by walesalak(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2017
Separate Rooms bawo. No No No. How do u think dey will resolve conflict or misunderstanding if they are in separate rooms? I tell u. such issues can b resolved when two are in d same room. How will set share issues borthering them when in separate rooms? how will set make babies in separate room? any person supporting this Shld b avoided like seriously. shikena..
Re: The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? by thesicilian: 9:19am On May 01, 2017
Whether the same or separate rooms, she go still vex comot go another room on those days you annoy her badly.
Re: The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? by mikky4764(f): 9:22am On May 01, 2017
Nne5:
Very very right.

My parents even had separate rooms.

Some kin' mentality sef.They are not hiding anything from anybody.They just have separate rooms.No big deal

forget abt mentality, is it suppose to be so, that ur parents share separate rooms does that make it right?
Re: The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? by ShayGirl(f): 9:32am On May 01, 2017
Living apart should be d best idea na cos its almost same as living in seperate rooms... I mean Would they also stay in separate rooms assuming they were living in a face to face haux cos it makes no sense to me cos its more like u saying the husband married more than a wife..

The empty room should be reserved as a guest room...and maybe a space to calm their nerves when they r quarrelling biko..
Re: The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? by poshestmina(f): 9:33am On May 01, 2017
Same room .my parents have seperate rooms but my mum's room gradually became another guest room .you'll only see her in her room when they have misunderstanding and besides you can't get mad at your wife\husband if you keep seeing them especially in the night .
Re: The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 01, 2017
mikky4764:
some wives snoop around too much
Re: The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? by mikky4764(f): 10:59am On May 01, 2017
redbeans:
some wives snoop around too much

grin
Re: The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 01, 2017
Separate rooms.
Because sometimes you just want some space.
But I'm open what my shuga os gonna want.
wink

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Niakid Bathroom Video Recorded By A Beautiful Innocent Girl Leaks Online / Pls Help Can I Get Over This.... / Anger Can Ruin Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.