Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara (20814 Views)

Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father / Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) / Fayose Smiling On Arrival At Lagos Court For His Bail Hearing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by divinelove(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2017
It has been revealed by councel to CO accused, and an Abuja based lawyer and human rights activist Barr Maxwell Opara that Nnamdi kanu refused to accept his bail initially but they begged him to accept it because of his health.

There are plans underway to challenge his bail conditions in another court before long.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by GMBuhari: 9:33am On May 01, 2017
He's making sense

I just got out of a 3 month ban though , sharraout to justiceleagu e, aka greenbac k, aka GMBuhar ii,aka dabuiii t ,aka omenkarap ist , and his several other monica for banning me

Oju ti ti yin

Iranu Abasha

22 Likes

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by GMBuhari: 9:34am On May 01, 2017
excuise me , wis of d bayl condisans ? the one he already met or another won ? grin

4 Likes

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by Nobody: 9:35am On May 01, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by decatalyst(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2017

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by divinelove(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2017
GMBuhari:
excuise me , wis of d bayl condisans ? the one he already met or another won ? grin

D ones dt said he cant grant press interview, hold rally or be found in a gathering of more than 10 people.

Though in d pic above he is already in d gathering of more than 10 people grin grin grin grin guess d Judge was joking when he gave dt condition. The Director is brave, fearless and courageous, those conditions will be challenged in court soon

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by omenkaLives(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2017
They "begged him", otherwise he would have declined the bail I presume. cheesy

These guys are just trying to save face jor.

First they claimed he turned down the bail, that he wont leave his comrades behind, they hailed him. Then they realised he was leaving them behind and they go "we begged him" to leave them behind. cheesy

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by divinelove(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2017
omenkaLives:

First they claimed he turned down the bail, that he wont leave his comrades behind, they hailed him. Then they realised he was leaving them behind and they go "we begged him" to leave them behind. cheesy

If u kw Nnamdi kanu u won't say this he has said dt he is ready to give anything to achieve Biafra including his life so to him it is Biafra or death. We begged him so he won't die prematurely as he is sick n hence d struggle dies.

He is currently being treated and will bounce back soon to bring the zoo down

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by Nobody: 9:50am On May 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
[s]They "begged him", otherwise he would have declined the bail I presume. cheesy

First they claimed he turned down the bail, that he wont leave his comrades behind, they hailed him. Then they realised he was leaving them behind and they go "we begged him" to leave them behind. cheesy[/s]

Face Benue.

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by Celcius: 9:51am On May 01, 2017
From my perspective, this is more of a new jail conditions than bail. I salute his resilience still. #TrueIgbo #Proud #Dialogue

6 Likes

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by Nobody: 9:55am On May 01, 2017
omenkaLives:

nobody was expecting you to believe, your village need more of your attention to liberate them from fulanis. KANU don't give a Bleep about you

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:57am On May 01, 2017
Idiouts! Trying hard to save face...

The truth is that the PDP sponsored Ipob agitation, has turned a complete comedy show....No thanks to the Zoo Government led by the Gallant President Buhari!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by KennedyIroh: 9:59am On May 01, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
Nonsense trash

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by vantage001: 10:05am On May 01, 2017
Omenka is very quick on biafran but avoid issues relating to benue genocide currently going on.
Which is more important to him? One begins to wonder.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by Nobody: 10:08am On May 01, 2017
and she/he crawled out from his hole just to comment on ipob thread. I pity you
NgeneUkwenu:

The truth is that the PDP sponsored Ipob agitation, has turned a complete comedy show....No thanks to the Zoo Government led by the Gallant President Buhari!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by NoBasisForUnity: 10:10am On May 01, 2017
ruggedised:

nobody was expecting you to believe, your village need more of your attention to liberate them from fulanis. KANU don't give a Bleep about you

Bwahahahahaha, the benue guy was actually thinking IPOB expects him to believe.He definitely takes himself too seriously. grin grin

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by NoBasisForUnity: 10:14am On May 01, 2017
vantage001:
Omenka is very quick on biafran but avoid issues relating to benue genocide currently going on.
Which is more important to him? One begins to wonder.

He has ceeded out Benue to the fulani marauders and expects IPOB to do same. When IPOB stubbornly refuse to do the same he laments and cry about 'Ipod hate'. grin grin grin

The frustrated clown should be kept on stage and watched for laughs. Never knew benue muslims can be this funny. grin grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by mannymoney: 10:15am On May 01, 2017
Everybodyy knew dat was the case and it was a good decision by Nnamdi.

4 Likes

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by Ngokafor(f): 10:16am On May 01, 2017
....but this Nnamdi Kanu dude take style freshoo..no be the same prison wey krokro dey full immates body im dey since?? smiley

..Meanwhile those that are not in prison are dying of hunger and poverty with long shriveled necks and scrawny looks,.even his haters on Nairaland embarassed...This life na wa.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by divinelove(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2017
mannymoney:
Everybodyy knew dat was the case and it was a good decision by Nnamdi.

Exactly only the living can fight and we may never get another kanu in over a century, people like him comes once in over a century.

If he dies am afraid d struggle will be suspended dts y we need to protect n preserve his life at all costs. Kanu is a rare gem and I have never seen an ibo man ready to put down his life for Biafra.

Ojukwu was d last n only kanu like man we ever had, we ibos are nt blessed with a lot of selfless leaders we only ve selfish leaders. Kanu all d way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by mannymoney: 10:31am On May 01, 2017
divinelove:

Exactly only the living can fight and we may never get another kanu in over a century, people like him comes once in over a century.

If he dies am afraid d struggle will be suspended dts y we need to protect n preserve his life at all costs. Kanu is a rare gem and I have never seen an ibo man ready to put down his life for Biafra.

Ojukwu was d last n only kanu like man we ever had, we ibos are nt blessed with a lot of selfless leaders we only ve selfish leaders. Kanu all d way

No, Nnamdi is prepared to talk and listen, if anything happen to him the struggle will take a violent and confrontational turn. That is wat happend with Boko Haram and the American civill right movement.

4 Likes

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by Nobody: 11:15am On May 01, 2017
Not to worry we will soon send the albino monkey back to where he rightfully belongs with his fellow locked up brethren: Kuje zoo cage
Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by najoke: 11:18am On May 01, 2017
ruggedised:

They even begged Kanu to beg Fulani justice Binta to beg Kanu to accept Bail...Biafuros...the most gullible people on plant earth grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by najoke: 11:23am On May 01, 2017
divinelove:

If u kw Nnamdi kanu u won't say this he has said dt he is ready to give anything to achieve Biafra including his life so to him it is Biafra or death. We begged him so he won't die prematurely as he is sick n hence d struggle dies.

He is currently being treated and will bounce back soon to bring the zoo down
being treated shocked shocked shocked.....syphilis,gonorrhea or AIDs....please which one cos you guys claim Kanu is always fresher than fresh....where this sickness come from biko. grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by greenermodels: 11:25am On May 01, 2017
we need to beg buhari to give his first televised speech or a live interview on the state of the nation since he came back from London. long live Biafra.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by greenermodels: 11:32am On May 01, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

this is against rule no #2 but i don't expect her to be banned because her post is anti ipob. it's alright. God bless Biafra.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by PFRB: 11:56am On May 01, 2017
I think he was poisoned in Kuje.
Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by Tazdroid(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2017
He's out. That's a plus for them.
Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by Tazdroid(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2017
PFRB:
I think he was poisoned in Kuje.

Probably...some poisons are not meant to have a fatal effect just a devastating one to one's health
Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by Tazdroid(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2017
GMBuhari:
He's making sense

I just got out of a 3 month ban though , sharraout to justiceleagu e, aka greenbac k, aka GMBuhar ii,aka dabuiii t ,aka omenkarap ist , and his several other monica for banning me

Oju ti ti yin

Iranu Abasha

Who give you red card? grin
Re: We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara by Okpuamu(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2017
Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec.

https://www.nairaland.com/3773118/workers-day-drama-workers-reject

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Houses Seized From Aliyu Usman, Dasuki’s Associate By EFCC / Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials / Senate probes DSS court invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.