Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Help On Demonic Possession - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help On Demonic Possession (727 Views)

Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Demonic Possession by christainslove: 10:57am On May 01, 2017
testimony from Winners-Indeed, Kingdom advancement endeavours have transformed my life.My family has been suffering from spiritual attacks,setbacks,stagnation and untimely death over the years.
In the process,five of my children died,and I am the only one alive.I started experiencing moving objects all over the body.
I joined this church during this Wonder Double Prophetic Agenda Season,I stopped praying for my personal needs as instructed by the Bishop,and committed myself to praying Kingdom advancement prayers and got on the go for Jesus daily
This last week, God of Double Wonder showed up in my life,I dreamt and I saw someone gave me a book,and said, God is restoring my blessings,thereafter,I saw so many cobras (Snakes) coming out of my body.
Since that day,I stopped experiencing those moving objects.
Writer- Anyway the same moving objects is happening to me and they are even talking.
And do you know they were spitting poison on my body
I am preaching the gospel and trying to do God will but I am failing a lot.
Anyway everyone be careful because I heard that billions of humans are already in hell and they want us on earth to be warned
Re: Help On Demonic Possession by christainslove: 2:46pm On May 01, 2017
Glory to God
Re: Help On Demonic Possession by MrPRevailer(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2017
christainslove

Come to toThe Lord's Chosen. I assure you that you will be free of demonic possession, spirit wife/husband, moving object (crawling things or sharp pains etc), bad dreams etc.

Thursdays 6:30am -10:30am (counselling and deliverance service)
Tuesday 8:00am
Sunday 7:00am.

Ijesha Bustop Lagos.
Re: Help On Demonic Possession by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 01, 2017
christainslove:
testimony from Winners-Indeed, Kingdom advancement endeavours have transformed my life.My family has been suffering from spiritual attacks,setbacks,stagnation and untimely death over the years.
In the process,five of my children died,and I am the only one alive.I started experiencing moving objects all over the body.
I joined this church during this Wonder Double Prophetic Agenda Season,I stopped praying for my personal needs as instructed by the Bishop,and committed myself to praying Kingdom advancement prayers and got on the go for Jesus daily
This last week, God of Double Wonder showed up in my life,I dreamt and I saw someone gave me a book,and said, God is restoring my blessings,thereafter,I saw so many cobras (Snakes) coming out of my body.
Writer- Anyway the same moving objects is happening to me and they are even talking.
Anyway everyone be careful because I heard that billions of humans are already in hell and they want us on earth to be warned

Good day, this issue of moving objects in the body is very strong,, I have a friend here in South Africa with this issue for eleven years now,,, we have gone to lots of churches for deliverance but nothing happened,,,,, am really confused and don't know what next to do,,,, any advice would be highly appreciated
Re: Help On Demonic Possession by ScienceWatch: 9:17pm On May 01, 2017
christainslove:

You can easily learn the deepest truth about demonic possession, you can also learn directly from hundreds of people that are demon possessed and see how the demons are commanded to speak out. See how the demons are questioned, hear what they say about why they are in the persons body and what they plan for the future of the person they possess.

Emmanuel TV is truly the worlds greatest spiritual learning channel because it is the only channel where one can learn about all aspects of the spirit world of LIGHT and DARKNESS.

Check it out, let me know your thoughts on this ?
Re: Help On Demonic Possession by ScienceWatch: 9:19pm On May 01, 2017
christainslove:

You can easily learn the deepest truth about demonic possession, you can also learn directly from hundreds of people that are demon possessed and see how the demons are commanded to speak out. See how the demons are questioned, hear what they say about why they are in the persons body and what they plan for the future of the person they possess.

Emmanuel TV is truly the worlds greatest spiritual learning channel because it is the only channel where one can learn about all aspects of the spirit world of LIGHT and DARKNESS 24 hrs per day, 7 days per week. It is a free channel so you dont need to have a pay to view setup.

Check it out, let me know your thoughts on this ?
Re: Help On Demonic Possession by christainslove: 10:19am On May 06, 2017
princecharles100:
Good day, this issue of moving objects in the body is very strong,, I have a friend here in South Africa with this issue for eleven years now,,, we have gone to lots of churches for deliverance but nothing happened,,,,, am really confused and don't know what next to do,,,, any advice would be highly appreciated
Re: Help On Demonic Possession by christainslove: 10:23am On May 06, 2017
Tell your friend to follow what the girl in the testimony did and preach the gospel,be on the go for Jesus and repent of every sin-lying,stealing,and blaspmous thoughts. Become a doer of the world .The signs are showing that rapture is near.
Re: Help On Demonic Possession by christainslove: 10:27am On May 06, 2017
[quote author=christainslove post=56258454][/quote]
Re: Help On Demonic Possession by christainslove: 7:02pm On May 15, 2017
Whoever is possessed can preach the gospel by writing and giving away flyers to people to spread the gospel faster
Re: Help On Demonic Possession by OtemAtum: 9:02pm On May 15, 2017
princecharles100:
Have you been to the hospital since it started?
Re: Help On Demonic Possession by Jessy8811: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Have the person been cured? I am experiencing it also . My phone number is +2348108948934

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/08/17 / Jesus Loves You - He Paid The Price You Could Not Pay / Those That Conderm Alcohol How About This Scripture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.