Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,791 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Looking For Importer Or Distributor Of Construction Machinery In Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Importer Or Distributor Of Construction Machinery In Africa (3895 Views)

Hidden Market For Importer Exposed / Tips: Becoming A Distributor Of Goods / How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Importer Or Distributor Of Construction Machinery In Africa by BruceYan: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2010
Hi, I am Bruce Yan from China. At this moment, I'd like to express best wishes to you for New Year 2010. Now I am looking for importer or distributor of construction machinery in Africa. We are specialized in supply of all kinds of construction machinery equipments fabricated in China. You can buy various construction machinery equipments with the most competitive price and solid quality which is our core advantage compared with other [color=#990000]suppliers. In addition, the issue most of you are concerned should be after-sales service. With respect to this point, you can absolutely take it easy since we have branches, agents and distributors throughout the world. You can enjoy the good and professional service from us.

Hereby, I would like to give you the brief introduction about us as below for your basic knowledge.

SHANGHAI VOSTOSUN INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD is a private company located in Shanghai, China. Our main business is in production and international trading. Differing from other companies, we are specialized in all kinds of construction machinery equipments.

After years of operating, Vostosun has made a great effort in distributing reputed Chinese products to the countries all over the world. Our products are categorized as road building machine, earth moving machine, concrete machine, special vehicle, mining equipment, crane, oil-extracting machine and transport etc. Our turnover is over 25 million US dollars in 2008. With our professional services, rich experiences and mature channels, Vostosun has exported products to Africa, Russia, Middle East, Europe, South America and Asia Pacific regions. To emphasis our after sales service and spare parts supplying, we not only set our branch company in Hong Kong, Russia, Kazakhstan and Dubai, but appointed agencies and distributors in Ukraine, Bulgaria, Algeria and some other regions.

This year we have been again appointed with honor as UN supplier to provide machines.

You can reach me directly by yapi@vostosun.com or +86-15221550106   smiley

Your inquiry will be warmly welcome! We are expecting the business cooperation with you this year.

Re: Looking For Importer Or Distributor Of Construction Machinery In Africa by suguci: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2011
Hello, As the #1 and only online market place for heavy machinery and construction equipment targeting the West African market, www.suguci.com, We are a real business for dealers and sellers to expose all of their heavy machinery and construction equipment on our classified web site and take advantage of our physical presence in West Africa.

If you ever are interested in breaking into the African Market, you will need our services as we are very much the number 1 online market place in Africa with an Office in Africa, we market locally as well.

Let us know how we can help

Thanks

Suguci.com

(1) (Reply)

Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians / ..... / Bringitbay: Are They Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.