Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

How Jiji And Olx Make Their Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Jiji And Olx Make Their Money (7929 Views)

Shop On Jiji And OLX With Ease (Webtool) / I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host / Jiji And Olx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Jiji And Olx Make Their Money by Mcjades: 11:10am On May 01, 2017
#kilenra
jiji and olx as you all know are Classified ads websites where people can sell and buy goods and services online for free.

The question is How do they make their money? Because the work for labor is wages and salaries .
#kilenra

They make their money to premium ads some serious sellers who want their goods seen first pay an amount of money for it #kilenra.
They also make money through google adverts present on their site.
These and more....

do you know kilenra?? its a classified ads platform for nigerian students
Re: How Jiji And Olx Make Their Money by Mcjades: 6:31pm On May 01, 2017
hope it's simplified now?

1 Like

Re: How Jiji And Olx Make Their Money by lovely8(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2017
Good day ladies and gentle man, welcome, Now an huge opportunity has come again to.make huge Money with your Website, business with my 950 Millions active Email Database, i want every body world wide to benefit from this this year offer,,, Imagine am giving the 950 Million Email database for 6k only. Gear up your self and grab this Big opportunity Now.call or WhatsApp 0.9.0.3.3.1.0.4.1.3.4 now

(1) (Reply)

100 Best Developers In Nigeria? Says Who? / 5 Things You Must Know Before Starting A Blog / Help, My Alexa Ranking Is Dropping Very Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.