Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide (35529 Views)

FUOYE Student Shares Eye Witness Account on Clash, Absolves Erelu Fayemi / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by DollarAngel(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2017
RIP
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by burkingx(f): 1:41pm On May 01, 2017
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Juliearth(f): 1:41pm On May 01, 2017
"Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are.When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you."( Lao Tzu)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by anitapreeti(f): 1:42pm On May 01, 2017
VanBommel:
And the person that posted this story is a unilag student?? sad sad

Azzin undecided
Am sure she's a diploma student. She may not cross, so don't call her a unilag student. cool

3 Likes

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 01, 2017
VanBommel:

English,my friend, is not an easy language... help us manage her like that.

2 Likes

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Horlufemi(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2017
Your English is evil.
And you go University o. Unilag for that matter.
Taaaa!

1 Like

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by ezewealth(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2017
greenhulk:
Can't read this ish. How can I be stressing my eyes to read this... I wonder why people just change a good default font that came with the phone to an unreadable font.
The English self dey tire me
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by beautiful232(f): 1:46pm On May 01, 2017
this is very disappointing
ladies and make up are like 5&6
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by VanBommel(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2017
Tiny23:

English,my friend, is not an easy language... help us manage her like that.
ok
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by 3kay945(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2017
greenhulk:
Can't read this ish. How can I be stressing my eyes to read this... I wonder why people just change a good default font that came with the phone to an unreadable font.

grin

You must be an old man. We youth catch fun while reading such font. cool
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by blaqroy: 1:48pm On May 01, 2017
She has killed herself already.... Hope you that the owner of the makeup's friend
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by VanBommel(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2017
anitapreeti:

Azzin undecided
Am sure she's a diploma student. She may not cross, so don't call her a unilag student. cool
grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Alexk2(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2017
If she indeed stole the make up kits, then your friends cant be blamed for anything; not even after involving her mum.....
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 01, 2017
Ishilove:
You want to steal but you don't have the strong mind of a thief. Instead, you chose the coward's way out rather than face the shameful consequences of your misdeeds. I pity the parents sha. May our children not bring us heartbreak.

The wages of sin is death.

And you are a MOD? . clap for yourself, you actually made no single sense... So much hate in your post. Lord have mercy.

5 Likes

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Danaire(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2017
This is the girl that "are" gist....using "are" to refer to "her"

A university student's write up.

#checkingwords
#checkingtenses
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by GloriaNinja(f): 1:52pm On May 01, 2017
I DON't PITY PEOPLE WHO DECIDE TO END THEIR OWN LIFE.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Meritocracy: 1:53pm On May 01, 2017
The ops said they use to fight in some hostel, whereas it was written in there undertaking they signed that there shouldn't be fight.
Is fighting not against the rules and regulations of the hostel, I doubt if the school get standard authority and law enforcers.
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 01, 2017
kowema:
Most ladies lack contentment.
I lived in the hostel and one thing is common down there and it's sharing.
Ladies share stuffs like make up so why didn't she just beg for it?.

If u have lived in the hostel and u have this one roommate that steals, you know how it goes wen d person is caught one day.
Were dey supposed to pamper her wen dey caught her?.

In some ways I dnt feel sorry for her cus it doesn't look like she is a corrrectable person.
What happens to pleading for forgiveness and moving on and let time heal the shame?.

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Seems Nairaland girls are filled with hates for dia fellow female. Just see the rubbish this one is typing, and you wrote those gibberish just trying to make sense. Well congratulations you made no single sense.

Outta this useless thread full of cannibals.

3 Likes

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by pinkpant: 1:55pm On May 01, 2017
Hmmm... I don't know why I find this write up hard to believe.

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by ahahnow: 1:57pm On May 01, 2017
kill yourself over 2000 naira worth of aba made makeup? chai the words coming out somebodies mouth must have been over strong ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked that is why one must becareful of what they say
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by prograp(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2017
It is unfortunate that a life has been lost in this incident but which ever way I pity the future of this country.

An eye witness wrote something that happened and before she got there the incident has died down. Yet, she claimed to be an eye witness of everything.

A makeup kit was declared missing during Easter and it was seen on her two weeks after. Why didn't the owner report the incident to appropriate quarters like the hall Chairperson, Hall Manager e.t.c. Rather, they took laws into their hands to humiliate her.

I am not encouraging wrong doings but things should be done the right way. Reports revealed that the poor girl was humiliated and abused.

If the writer believed the right judgement was meted on Ayomide, I pray that she and her entire family will experience such misfortune.

5 Likes

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2017
Cc:smellingmenses

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by MayhorE(m): 2:03pm On May 01, 2017
good work, doing the job u are paid for

#olosho unilag
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by ChiefSweetus: 2:04pm On May 01, 2017
See undergraduate essay. We are finished! grin grin grin
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by guyla: 2:06pm On May 01, 2017
nabegibeg:
from the eye witness account, he said something striking, "we dont know what her mother must have told her daughter in he car"
What ever, what happens to corrections, to discipline, she was just a rebellious child
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by michealade(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2017
How would someone write like this and still call himself/herself undergraduate. .UNILAG with very poor undergraduates.The school should be on lockdown
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by pweeryambre: 2:09pm On May 01, 2017
They must have treated that girl very horribly to the point of calling her mother..
I don't think she would have just given out her phone to them to call her mother... Her stealing left over foods and WiFi or even lipstic isn't enough to raise such an alarm.
i also know that girls can be jealous of each other especially if one has more of the boys attention than the others, and also if they consider the girl to be in a lower class than them.

3 Likes

Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by OGsteven(m): 2:09pm On May 01, 2017
Olushalaye...welldone
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by guyla: 2:09pm On May 01, 2017
obafemee80:
Damage control or paid news?
So the last screenshot want us to direct the blame from her roommates to her Mother?
What is damage control here, in Ansu there is anti cult, once any student was caught stealing, she will be paraded and flogged in the full glare of onlookers, yet hers was hushed up and she went ahead to kill herself, she was being rebellious
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by mostyg(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2017
Parents, train your children so they may give you rest of mind
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by NotComplaining: 2:11pm On May 01, 2017
At times I feel I am deciphering a cryptic message when I read comments on Nairaland and other forums frequented by Nigerians...

March becomes match? Parked becomes packed? Is this flagrant abuse of English words a fad?

Eyewitness, madam, you need some milk!!
Re: Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide by Chukabiz1961(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2017
VanBommel:
It is the way they pronounce words that make them to write wrongly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Poly Students Celebrate Exit Of Rector By Sweeping Main Gate (Pictures) / Meet Unilag Best Graduating Student / What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.