Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) (68781 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA / Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter / Church Of Satan Tackles Fani kayode on Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 01, 2017
The 'nature of the beast'.

They are all corrupt and short changing their own populations. While government officials live in luxury and spending stolen money on themselves, their constituents barely survive with the minimal services supplied by government. 
I really think most of Africa had better days under Colonialism..

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Category1: 3:19pm On May 01, 2017
Ed
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by CallMeNJay: 3:19pm On May 01, 2017
#Idontlikemoney

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 01, 2017
actually Fani Kayode is a better speaker than Rotimi
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by wiloy2k8(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by AngelicBeing: 3:19pm On May 01, 2017
Kettle calling pot black, both of them are criminals and thieves, one is a big thief and the other is a bigger thief, nonsense wink

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by mmsen: 3:20pm On May 01, 2017
Amaechi is forever talking rubbish.

Not that I'm a huge fan of FFK, I'm sure he has his skeletons but Amaechi has been shown to be a liar on almost everything since he came into government.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by geekybabe(f): 3:21pm On May 01, 2017
FriendNG:
Who should we believe now? I stand with Amechi. Ffk is a known liar.

Really? Amaech said he is an honest man and he doesnt like money and you believe him?

They are all d same. Thieves and big time liars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Fideo(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2017
Nigeria politicians and corruption are 5&6. Corrupt people and corrupt practices of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 01, 2017
i no be thief.. you be thief...., i no arm robber...you be arm robber.... and on and on.... even fela saw these things before now.....how come unA dey see am now? however ameachi has only been at the federal corridors of power for less two yrs now, how on earth could he have stolen more than fani.... of the PDP that looted nigerian for close to 2 decades?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by bart10: 3:23pm On May 01, 2017
FFK had his records. I don't trust Amaechi. He was too dismissive. Typical of a man with skeletons in his cupboard... grin

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nasa28(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2017
Funny set of people.

I'm waiting for the proof from Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Luvdk(f): 3:26pm On May 01, 2017
Lotimi Umaru Amachi must provide his fst skul..

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Xpensively(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2017
Both of em are thieves, period.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 01, 2017
The FFK of a man is too sound to be trading words with Ameachi.

I love his command of English.

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by mybestlove(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2017
I believe Kayode. At least the project was completed and commissioned.
He gave evidence and called names of both faan and his successor and predecessor for confirmation.

Amaechi is the crook. As an outgoing governor, he destroyed everything in the government house because his enemy won. Looted the state for APC and buhari campaign.

And now this Ikoyigate. Don't mind the foolish Amaechi.

13 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by KEVEX: 3:32pm On May 01, 2017
FFK has been doing the business of lying before Satan was born.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by uwalakathankgod(m): 3:33pm On May 01, 2017
thief all them them

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by macaranta(m): 3:33pm On May 01, 2017
See how he's shining his eyes... Funny

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by inourcare: 3:36pm On May 01, 2017
Watching It.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by omenkaLives(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2017
Na this kind matter I no dey chuk mouth. Make both of them answer dem papa names mbok.. cheesy

Amaechi's expressions though.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by petsam11(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2017
Mehn! When people wey no go school hear and watch Ojukwu and FFK speak English, they would love to go to school so as to beat them in both speaking and exposure. Not speaking and shining your eyes like person dey dem dey pursue or like say you dey search and pursue rat!

12 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by omenkaLives(m): 3:44pm On May 01, 2017
KEVEX:
FFK has been doing the business of lying before Satan was born.
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Franklyly: 3:49pm On May 01, 2017
Lol......I stand with FFK on this one

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 01, 2017
Either one or none of the two, is saying the truth
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by kitaatita: 3:50pm On May 01, 2017
Miles300:
Even tho we know both of them are crooks , fani is quite an intellectual ! See step by step details which is convincing to believe even if him dey lie ! Ameachi is just a typical Nigerian politician ...

Was the runway contract executed? What's the condition of the runway? Both Amaechi and FFK agree that money was released by Rivers State government for PH Airport runway. FFK situated that N300 million was spent before he became Aviation Minister. He also posited the over N132 million was left when he left office. The contention is about the balance. FFK says it wasn't given to his Ministry, but FAAN which paid it to Julius Berger. FAAN is a parastatal under Ministry of Aviation. I am sure that there is need for more explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Chommieblaq(f): 3:52pm On May 01, 2017
Both of them are liars, but FFK is more convincing. See how he's giving step by step details, even calling names to corroborate what he's saying. while, Amaechi is talking like a Nigerian politician, full of hate. His lies are even insulting to common sense.

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 01, 2017
Meanwhile

WHISTLE BLOWING INSTITUTE!!!
what is whistle blowing? it is the act of blowing whistle without a whistle... Emeka Okonta
Become a certified whistleblowing professional.
What we offer, at the end of 45 hours training course you will have the ability to blow whistle at local govt level, state level, federal level. we even offer training courses for whistle blowing in religious and traditional sector.
Do you know that you can earn as much as 210 million naira just for blowing whistle worth 5 billion naira, 5% for the 1st 1 billion and 4% subsequently.
To become:
Professional Whistle Blower (PWB) for just $69.
Certified Whistle Blower Associate(CWBA) for just $49.
Membership is free.
Enrol with us as today our members can blow whistle for Africa.
Brought to you by the CEO of Whistle Blowing Institute.
For more details contact support: 080support.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by anytexy: 3:55pm On May 01, 2017
Thank God Nairalanders are wising up now. I love the comments I have read so far. This is has been my stand . All of them are rogues. We should stop siding any of them. APC/ PDP. Lets fight for good governance.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 3:55pm On May 01, 2017
Ffk's accent tho.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Sketchandcraft(m): 3:55pm On May 01, 2017
eyeview:
Rotimi Amaechi's lies are always insulting to the common sense.

But that fund he accused FFK for were dispensed during Borisade's era as minister for aviation.
is it because aborisade is no more to defend himself... Oga ooo family kayode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) / What Ajimobi Said Before His Death – Bolaji Tunji, Aide / ENDSARS: Protesters Hold Sunday Service Outside Lagos State Govt House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.