Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) (68776 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA / Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter / Church Of Satan Tackles Fani kayode on Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 01, 2017
Same thieves, different packages!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by otijah2: 5:21pm On May 01, 2017
mu2sa2:
But you seem to believe one of the thieves!
No oo, am not that type of person oo. Don't have any politician am supporting in Nigeria, just if you watched the video and not biased u will have to root for FFK.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by achieverme(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2017
FriendNG:
Who should we believe now? I stand with Amechi. Ffk is a known liar.

And amechi is a known saint, Abi? You didn't watch the video with your senses intact.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by achieverme(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2017
gocac:
i no be thief.. you be thief...., i no arm robber...you be arm robber.... and on and on.... even fela saw these things before now.....how come unA dey see am now? however ameachi has only been at the federal corridors of power for less two yrs now, how on earth could he have stolen more than fani.... of the PDP that looted nigerian for close to 2 decades?

Your question sounds stupid. Do you need to be at Federal level alone in order to steal government money?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 01, 2017
sorry oh, I just came in, abeg wch runway did he spend 1.5bn on?

the same PH airport I know ?? undecidedsorry oh, I just came in, abeg wch runway did he spend 1.5bn on?

the same PH airport I know ??

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by mathy2p2: 5:34pm On May 01, 2017
FriendNG:

I can't believe ffk for 1 second

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by achieverme(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2017
Chommieblaq:
Both of them are liar, but FFK is more convincing. See how he's giving step by step details, even calling names to collaborate what he's saying. while, Amaechi is talking like a Nigerian politician, full of hate. His lies are even insulting to common sense.

It is corroborate, not collaborate. I like your submission though.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by achieverme(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
is it because aborisade is no more to defend himself... Oga ooo family kayode

Oga, you should know that Stella oodua is still alive. Julius Berger is still there, FAAN records are still there. So, what's your problem

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by achieverme(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:
And Im betting you believe Fani-Kayode because he speaks "eloquently"? Well, I choose to believe Amaechi because Fani-Kayode usually throws out absurd allegations. Its time he gets a taste of his own medicine.

Your brain needs to be overhauled. Go and watch the video again and you will agree with me

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by achieverme(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2017
mathy2p2:

I can't believe ffk for 1 second

You didn't watch the video, did you?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by achieverme(m): 5:44pm On May 01, 2017
Bolognese:
Because Borishade is dead, and can't defend himself, FFK is busy talking crap...

Which Runway was completed? The one that was abandoned Step by step details, yet no document to substantiate his claims? Atleast The Minister said he can't see proof of the expenditure in the documents handed over to him. Have you ever even been to Omagwa Airport?

Because you hate Amaechi, everything he says should be a lie, but a known two-tongued political halleluyah boy like FFK must be saying the truth. Hypocrite

Well, Stella oodua is still alive and Julius Berger is still there. FAAN records are also available

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 01, 2017
Ffk the crook see analysis nah . ameachi just dey shout

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 01, 2017
strenghtofawoman:

the same PH airport I know ?? undecidedsorry oh, I just came in, abeg wch runway did he spend 1.5bn on?

nah mile 1 runway ooo.. grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by achieverme(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

You are saying nonsense. You may not need women, but other mentally complete males need women. If your mother failed to menstruate every 28days, you won't be alive today. You are talking as if you just extracted your brain from septic tank.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 01, 2017
Ffk's spoken English makes lieing easier
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by repogirl(f): 5:54pm On May 01, 2017
So someone ran away with 2 billion, did nothing and yet the airport was commissioned? Thats fascinating.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by DeRay98(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2017
Was it not during FFK tenure as Aviation minister that Airplanes were falling down like died flies and upon all his polished grammer, he had boldness to tell the world that witches were responsible for the crashes.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by airminem(f): 6:14pm On May 01, 2017
anitapreeti:
angry
But wait ooo Am I FTC? This calls for a celebration grin grin FTC for the first time ever!!
OMG! AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TO MAKE IT ON MAY 1st
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Taiwx(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2017
Awon werehs:O
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Chommieblaq(f): 6:24pm On May 01, 2017
achieverme:

It is corroborate, not collaborate. I like your submission though.
Noted.

Thank you!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nengak: 6:26pm On May 01, 2017
strenghtofawoman:

Most commentators never see PH airport b/4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by erico2k2(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2017
one fact remains, we fly in and out of the PH Airport daily to and fro Europe and America.But I know the snail work was done by the past FG, this new FG nko we dey wait make them too start thier snail work, two years now no cement on site.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by BlackOnassis(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2017
petsam11:
Mehn! When people wey no go school hear and watch Ojukwu and FFK speak English, they would love to go to school so as to beat them in both speaking and exposure. Not speaking and shining your eyes like person dey dem dey pursue or like say you dey search and pursue rat!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by kelly72: 6:40pm On May 01, 2017
Amaechi the son if a palmwine tapper. Whereas FFK is reeling out verifiable facts and figures the rogue is saying as minister of transportation. Julius Berger is her, FAAN is here and Fani's claim can be verified. Where do we verify Amaechi's claim?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2017
subtlemee:
All of em' are crooks of the same origin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Bolognese: 7:10pm On May 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Dmec(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2017
If you look at Rotimi Amechi's face, you will find out that he is not saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by achieverme(m): 7:14pm On May 01, 2017
Bolognese:
What's Stella Odua's business in this matter?

FFK made reference to spending 1.5 Billion under him as minister via FAAN, and the runway was commissioned a month later under Alison Dieziani Madueke...

Oh sorry. I meant to write Allison madueke, not stella

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by OKorowanta: 7:38pm On May 01, 2017
FriendNG:

I concur.
All dis talks from Femi Kayode dat the runway was commissioned are blatant lies.
If really it was upgraded,how come dat airport was tagged the worst airport in the world two years ago?
Guy wen I landed dat airport in April 2015 alongside my friend on a bizness trip,I shame.
Pure pig style.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by sweetgala(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2017
Amaechi is over estimating the fact. There is no doubt that some of that 2billion was diverted into private coffers however to say all of the 2 billion would be far out.

They are all liars and thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by 989900: 8:13pm On May 01, 2017
CallMeNJay:
#Idontlikemoney

"He is a true son of God." cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by anitapreeti(f): 8:13pm On May 01, 2017
airminem:

OMG! AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TO MAKE IT ON MAY 1st

Thank you dear. Today is my day. I think I made ftc again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) / ENDSARS: Protesters Hold Sunday Service Outside Lagos State Govt House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.