Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style (61815 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by ChangeIsCostant: 2:45pm On May 01, 2017
Bishop Tom Samson, the founder of Royal Christ Family Ministry in Ikeja, Lagos -has continued with his flashy lifestyle despite being dragged by Nigerians. The pastor who seemed undeterred about how some people feel about his expensive automobiles -"ditched" his luxury hummer limousine as he was spotted yesterday in his customized Rolls Royce for church service in Lagos.

See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/wealthy-lagos-pastor-is-at-it-again.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by ChangeIsCostant: 2:45pm On May 01, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by ChangeIsCostant: 2:47pm On May 01, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by nickxtra(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2017
I hope his members are not poor

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Atiku2019: 2:51pm On May 01, 2017
Religion Remains the opium grin

My Mum and Grandmum remains the beneficiaries to my 10% earnings cool

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 01, 2017
Make this man be real man of God make I bend. Swagging pastor

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Nutase: 3:07pm On May 01, 2017
Hope he has a private jet too.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 01, 2017
Nutase:
Funny part be say the man money fit no reach to buy private Jet.
The congregation looks unhealthy self.

16 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 01, 2017
grin
A good Businessman......

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 01, 2017
yahoo yahoo pastor.The first picture got me. The aide has to stand in the gutter to open the door for him.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by clemmonce(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2017
Ride on pastor. flaunt the blessings of God.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 01, 2017
I will not be suprised in the nearest future when pastoring work will listed among future ambitions.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by whitebeard(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2017
it this kind of person that do give atheist liver

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by AngelicBeing: 3:28pm On May 01, 2017
wink
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by ChristineC: 3:29pm On May 01, 2017
This one is a pastor too?
If this one is pastor then I'm the highest of all angels in Heaven.

25 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Hades2016(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2017
Nutase:
before nko ...... yahoo yahoo pastors grin

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by idbami2(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2017
Go check him congregation, most of them poor pass church rat.. 'Pastors' these days do not really care about the welfare of their church members

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Zizicardo(f): 3:29pm On May 01, 2017
mtcheeeeew angry I no blame am

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 01, 2017
As long magas are sowing seeds and giving him tithes .. no yawa for him na..

Seems pastor job is lucrative.. hmmmm..

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 01, 2017
His members are hoping to get a golden crown and a river flowing with milk and honey when they die while their Shepherd is driving Roll Royce with tithe payers' money.

The worst thing that could happen to me in this life is to marry a fanatic. I won't be able to bear watching my wife give my money to these men.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by 4dor: 3:29pm On May 01, 2017
Balling out! May God have mercy on us.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Pharaoh9(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2017
HMM
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by pweetychyka(f): 3:30pm On May 01, 2017
Somebody should pls give me one reason to pay my tithe or offerings in a church like dis!

#harmless question

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by mrmrmister: 3:30pm On May 01, 2017
grin
Freeze come and see o.

#freethesheeple

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by omusiliyu(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2017
Please where's Nnamdi Afamefhuna Kanu?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by hardywaltz(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2017
Ole

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by BrutalJab: 3:30pm On May 01, 2017
yourexcellency:
yahoo yahoo pastor.The first picture got me. The aide has to stand in the gutter to open the door for him.
will you keep quiet and face ur political heros that are looting this country dry?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 01, 2017
onathomas:
Na God do am for am
Are you sure ?. But what will this Pastor tell God in heaven when He gets there in terms of achievement. That he was flabouyant, He rode big limousines and Agbada.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.