Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,836 members, 7,798,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style (61809 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by saajus: 4:51pm On May 01, 2017
idbami2:
Go check him congregation, most of them poor pass church rat.. 'Pastors' these days do not really care about the welfare of their church members

Some of us post without facts. I am neither in support of the flamboyant pastor nor you that post with no facts and figures. Have you been to his Church? Have you met any of his member? Even, judging his members by those pictures, do they look mal-nourished.

We can easily point fingers, where as most of us can't even give a beggar 50naira out of the little we earn.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by kuchikau: 4:51pm On May 01, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 01, 2017
pastor indeed!!!
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by ife2ray: 4:58pm On May 01, 2017
Relocating is a team effort. Whether it's just you, or your whole family, having a professional company onside makes everyone's move a success.
Over Years of helping families and cooperate bodies relocate across Nigeria shows us that good preparation for a big move makes everything work out better.

Our knowledgeable Move Managers across Nigeria , are dedicated to providing you with a personal service - helping you plan a successful relocation.

Like any life change, relocating can be challenging, but it can also be a change that invigorates or uncovers new possibilities.

We provide the support and guidance for local, intra- and inter-state moves, along with the care, Cleaning and personal attention needed for a successful relocation, so everyone can realize its many advantages. visit www.hypertechmover.com for a free moving quote and advice or call us on 08110759966
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by MayhorE(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2017
Olorun kuu suuru
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by haykes(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2017
BrutalJab:

So are you God?
Let him judge and punish them himself.

Your ranting here doesn't change anything.

Is your money among those looted No

so why crying more than the bereaved?
see u are 1 of the zombies and religion fanatics u too go and pay ur tith there

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by dapiluv: 5:05pm On May 01, 2017
Jesus is watching.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by shewa88(f): 5:17pm On May 01, 2017
clemmonce:
Ride on pastor. flaunt the blessings of God.
Blessings of God
Really

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by timilehin95(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
I will not be suprised in the nearest future when pastoring work will listed among future ambitions.
If u have a Bible dat u read, u will see where God said d wealthiest people will be among his people... If na ur papa now, u no go type dis bullshit
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by repogirl(f): 5:41pm On May 01, 2017
E remain small, pastor for enter gutter.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by ensamy(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2017
Pastor, you tell ur members to pray for God's protection, while you have mopol as your own bodyguard. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by factwriter(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2017
BrutalJab:

So are you God?
Let him judge and punish them himself.

Your ranting here doesn't change anything.

Is your money among those looted No

so why crying more than the bereaved?

Same way America's ranting (and body bags) in the Middle East about "oppressed women" and "absence of democracy" doesn't change anything.

So it's good to mind one's business
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by BlindAngel: 5:50pm On May 01, 2017
toyetade:

Are you sure ?. But what will this Pastor tell God in heaven when He gets there in terms of achievement. That he was flabouyant, He rode big limousines and Agbada.
Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and every other things will be added onto it.
One of Oyedipo private gets may be 10* costly than all the pastor wealth combined, yet u cnt say same thing of him.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by damosky12(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2017
Atiku2019:
Religion Remains the opium grin

My Mum and Grandmum remains the beneficiaries to my 10% earnings cool

This pastor is obviously self made. This is a rich man who pioneered a church.
Besides, you guys think your 10% make pastors rich? Such an ubiquitous conceited ignorance.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by sapele914(m): 5:53pm On May 01, 2017
Atiku2019:

Malachi said it is impossible to rob El Shaddai, your Mum and Grand Mum will still go and give 10% of your 10% to those rogue pastors,that's just the irony of life. God still bless you for your 10%.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by imperiouxx(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2017
yourexcellency:
yahoo yahoo pastor.The first picture got me. The aide has to stand in the gutter to open the door for him.

I think they photoshopped the pictures of the vehicles near the wall.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by ernneyce(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2017
Am I the only one noticing how small the church is?

How can such small church be giving him all this money?

There is something more to the story...
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by aluko360(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2017
yahoo get different format...
To every G man there is a client.
Ride on pastor, all na blessings from Jah

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by 989900: 6:32pm On May 01, 2017
MakeIjustkeepkwayetaboutwhathedoesforaliving
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by hokafor(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2017
Give it shall be given onto you. Some Nigerian pastors are just heartless. U are driving a customized limo and ur naive members are begging to feed, every Sunday they rush to church to contribute to ur porch life styles. I refused to be one of ur flocks.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by xclusiveguy4(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2017
Atiku2019:

one of the best comments on nairaland
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by eluquenson(m): 6:49pm On May 01, 2017
Real flamboyant pastor indeed, this job is damn lucrative if you know your way up.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by kabillion(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2017
I was looking to c a cathedral (large). The offerings are coming frm somewhere else.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by ezewealth(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2017
I don't believe, tithe made him rich like this( comparing with the congregation). Is either he's a pastor and successful business man or he made blood money
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by marcelin(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2017
Hmmmmmm pastor it's that you
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by remainhidden: 7:45pm On May 01, 2017
yourexcellency:
yahoo yahoo pastor.The first picture got me. The aide has to stand in the gutter to open the door for him.
that one is photoshop,look at d photo well
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Climax11: 7:56pm On May 01, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/wealthy-lagos-pastor-is-at-it-again.html
With the level of security apparatus this man of God goes around with, I can only ask, who wants to kill him?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by Justdare: 8:04pm On May 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
I will not be suprised in the nearest future when pastoring work will listed among future ambitions.
Trust me , it already is.
Just like the likes of Segun wire want to "shashe" when they grow up there are a crop of children who want to be pastors.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by undefeateds: 8:53pm On May 01, 2017
while JESUS told one to sell all his properties and give it to d poor,most of naija pastor though not all are busy acquiring wealth without bothering about d poor, it won't be funny if pastoral work is listed among d course offered in institution because naija pastor have forgot the root of gospel,they now concentrate on living flamboyantly and using GOD'S name 2 squandering money on irrelevancy like d lying party shouting corruption
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by bengg: 10:37pm On May 01, 2017
with mumus tithe and offrins pupit. business man

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by PotatoSalad(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2017
chloedogie:
I just want to ask all of you bashing the pastor a question. Who rides the same car as his or her MD/CEO in the office? Who's on the same salary scale with his or her boss in the office here? You all say members should stop paying tithes and giving offerings cos of his lifestyle? With you earning 100k and your MD earning like 5million per month have you revolted? Big no but when it comes to pastors, we are all quick to judge. Members feel blessed by him and decide to bless him back. Even in the bible the Levites(pastors) were asked not to work and the congregation instructed to feed them. I like bn constructive when it comes to issues like these. God bless you all.
I need your kidneys. what a waste

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by nuelphilips1759(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2017
Chai. Karl Marx saw it earlier than now. "Religion, the opium of the masses"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.