Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style (61823 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by lexy2014: 2:58am On May 02, 2017
yourexcellency:
yahoo yahoo pastor.The first picture got me. The aide has to stand in the gutter to open the door for him.
I actually thought d guy was standing on water
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by lexy2014: 3:00am On May 02, 2017
damosky12:

This pastor is obviously self made. This is a rich man who pioneered a church.
Besides, you guys think your 10% make pastors rich? Such an ubiquitous conceited ignorance.
self made?how?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by slex(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2017
damosky12:

This pastor is obviously self made. This is a rich man who pioneered a church.
Besides, you guys think your 10% make pastors rich? Such an ubiquitous conceited ignorance.

Self made indeed. I remember when this man started back in the early 90's

He was driving an old blue volvo 244. We worshipped under just zinc roof and german floor foundation. This was at egbeda back in the days. Who am I to judge.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style by ChristyB(f): 10:34am On May 02, 2017
This small congregation inside sitting room na him this guy use buy Rolls Royce?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.