Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,837 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. (24298 Views)

Wish.com /how Authentic Are They? / How Authentic Is This? / How Authentic Is This Info Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Darvel(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2017
pls i want to swap my infinix hot 4 lte to an infinix hot 4 pro... i need an upgrade.. pls someone who has swapped should hint me on the pricing and how they do it..thanks
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Darvel(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2017
cmon... someone say something

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by mu2sa2: 7:13pm On May 01, 2017
Take your phone to their outlet. By the time they tell
you what they want to pay for it, you will regret stepping into the shop. Seriously, they undervalue the phone and offer a ridiculous price for it.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 01, 2017
Darvel:
pls i want to swap my infinix hot 4 lte to an infinix hot 4 pro... i need an upgrade.. pls someone who has swapped should hint me on the pricing and how they do it..thanks

Don't ever try it..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Darvel(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2017
udemzy101:

Don't ever try it..
why
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 01, 2017
Darvel:

why
Cos I don't want you to slap someone, the price they will value your phone will make you wanna....

I reserve my comments

15 Likes

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Nobody: 7:25am On May 02, 2017
mu2sa2:
Take your phone to their outlet. By the time they tell
you what they want to pay for it, you will regret stepping into the shop. Seriously, they undervalue the phone and offer a ridiculous price for it.
Exactly. They under value phones

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Nobody: 7:26am On May 02, 2017
I bet you that phone will be priced for N25,000 please stay clear

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Momoh7(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2017
Darvel:
Sell the fone for me
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Darvel(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2017
Momoh7:
Sell the fone for me
ah much
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Untainted007: 7:33am On May 02, 2017
You can't get good response here unless you go there and give it a trial urself. But remember there's no free meal anywhere. They are there to make profit also. It's better you do ur deal with people who are nt into mobile business than Slot.
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by menstrualpad: 7:35am On May 02, 2017
Slot = Fraud

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Moreoffaith(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2017
You will not know the value of ur phone until u sell it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by yoruBADboi(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2017
Now its the time to change phone anyhow unless your are super comfortable
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by airsaylongcon: 7:39am On May 02, 2017
OK guys let's not be quick to run down this business model. U need to ask yourselves a few questions before saying your phones are under valued. For example, loads of people who bring phones for Trade-in bring really faulty phones. Bad screens, not charging, and several other internal damages. Believe me if u bring phones in pristine conditions u will get very good price offerings

9 Likes

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by onosprince(m): 7:40am On May 02, 2017
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by StevensJojo(f): 7:42am On May 02, 2017
asuustrike2009:
But 25k. Seems fair.Take it to those guys in computer village and you'l know whats up

16 Likes

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by meskana212(m): 7:43am On May 02, 2017
I want to sell my HTC One M8 dual sim. It's still very neat with no scratch on the metal cover. Gray colour.

1 Like

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by lyricalz: 7:44am On May 02, 2017
Sell ur phone on olx, jiji or anywhere then add money to acquire the one of ur choice, simple as that.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by OlujobaSamuel: 7:47am On May 02, 2017
airsaylongcon:
OK guys let's not be quick to run down this business model. U need to ask yourselves a few questions before saying your phones are under valued. For example, loads of people who bring phones for Trade-in bring really faulty phones. Bad screens, not charging, and several other internal damages. Believe me if u bring phones in pristine conditions u will get very good price offerings
huh?
slot repaired a phone screen for 12k about 2years ago, the owner wan come do trade-in immediately after repair, slot dey offer less than 20k, so wetin we go talk for that one?

5 Likes

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by sben2308(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2017
asuustrike2009:

25000 kwa that's much joor,u no even say 15k or 20k cuz am a living testimony. Bought a techno phone for 39k and when bak 4 days later dat I want to swap. The idiot told me to my face 12k. With d pack o. Imagine I feel like killing someone den

6 Likes

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Nobody: 7:50am On May 02, 2017
StevensJojo:

But 25k. Seems fair.Take it to those guys in computer village and you'l know whats up
Imagine swapping tecno J8 for N25,000 whereas it's present value is N47,000

1 Like

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Bossn: 7:50am On May 02, 2017
Please think of other options...either you sell directly to another end user or take it to places like GSM village... Slot isn't worth it no matter how clean or old your phone might be, you would b annoyed with yourself for going there even if u purchased it from any of their outlet.

2 Likes

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Nobody: 7:50am On May 02, 2017
sben2308:

25000 kwa that's much joor,u no even say 15k or 20k cuz am a living testimony. Bought a techno phone for 39k and when bak 4 days later dat I want to swap. The idiot told me to my face 12k. With d pack o. Imagine I feel like killing someone den
I dey tell. It's so annoying
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:51am On May 02, 2017
There is a company that does that in Ikeja but they don't accept "chinco phones"

1 Like

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by alabi484(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2017
Take it to the guys on the street and you'll blame your generation... Slot sef is the same...just sell,add money and buy!

2 Likes

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Momoh7(m): 8:00am On May 02, 2017
Darvel:

ah much
How much you Wan sell am
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2017
Hot 4 LTE to hot 4 pro and op called it an "upgrade" lol

5 Likes

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by seegod: 8:07am On May 02, 2017
I will advice you go and find out for yourself, I think the valuations they do are based on condition of the phone . I once compared their prices with that of computer village boys and theirs was far better . I had the opportunity to negotiate and I was ok with my iPhone valued for 130k last year despite serious usage though clean body. Abeg go and try first, aftermarket they can't force you to drop the phone .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etisalat 1GB For Just #500 / Facebook Copies Snapchat Feature: Feature Goes Live In Nigeria / My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.