Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

What Is The Best Solution To A Rough Face largely caused by pimples? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Best Solution To A Rough Face largely caused by pimples? (1247 Views)

How To Smoothen A Rough Face / FACT-CHECK: Is Coronavirus Caused By 5G Technology? / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Solution To A Rough Face largely caused by pimples? by Yungbitz(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
I wish to inquire from Gurus in the house a suitable cream that I can use that would over time even out my very dark and rough face . I once had severe pimple/acne for a couple of years and though I still have it ,it is much better and bearable . It was that bad that I had to visit a beauty Parlour way back but the cost wasnt student friendly.that was in 2012 when I just left school. I have tried Neomedrol and other creams . They barely helped and in the end I just stopped applying anything on the face

1. Which Acne Treatment with a very high potency would you refer?
2. Which cream is advisable for a dark person with acne that can smoothen the face and eventually reduce the dark pigmentation?

N.B please keep away your advert all those with over nite wonder balms n creams with a number to call
Re: What Is The Best Solution To A Rough Face largely caused by pimples? by Ayofaks(f): 4:18pm On May 01, 2017
Yungbitz:
I wish to inquire from Gurus in the house a suitable cream that I can use that would over time even out my very dark and rough face . I once had severe pimple/acne for a couple of years and though I still have it ,it is much better and bearable . It was that bad that I had to visit a beauty Parlour way back but the cost wasnt student friendly.that was in 2012 when I just left school. I have tried Neomedrol and other creams . They barely helped and in the end I just stopped applying anything on the face

1. Which Acne Treatment with a very high potency would you refer?
2. Which cream is advisable for a dark person with acne that can smoothen the face and eventually reduce the dark pigmentation?

N.B please keep away your advert all those with over nite wonder balms n creams with a number to call
I can be of help...but I'd like to see your face first...whatsapp is 07031829897
Re: What Is The Best Solution To A Rough Face largely caused by pimples? by Yungbitz(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2017
Cc Ayofaks make your contributions here to begin with
Re: What Is The Best Solution To A Rough Face largely caused by pimples? by Ayofaks(f): 5:02pm On May 01, 2017
Yungbitz:
Cc Ayofaks make your contributions here to begin with
let's start with the kind of soap you use...your hygiene practices?...esp with your bedspread and pillow case not forgetting your handkerchief...do you pick at the pimples/acnes...how often do you scrub and cleanse your face...if you use any face cleanser @ all...does it contain salycilic acid?
Re: What Is The Best Solution To A Rough Face largely caused by pimples? by Yungbitz(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2017
Ayofaks:
let's start with the kind of soap you use...your hygiene practices?...esp with your bedspread and pillow case not forgetting your handkerchief...do you pick at the pimples/acnes...how often do you scrub and cleanse your face...if you use any face cleanser @ all...does it contain salycilic acid?
I haven't used any cleanser for about a year. I used Neutrogena cleanser earlier. I am probably just as high as 70 percent on a scale of 1- 100 with regards to your questions. I used Irish Spring 85 of the past 3years but recently (3 months)I switched to Zee black soap . It has been slightly better I noticed
Re: What Is The Best Solution To A Rough Face largely caused by pimples? by Yungbitz(m): 6:02am On May 02, 2017
Re: What Is The Best Solution To A Rough Face largely caused by pimples? by johnsmitthen: 8:55am On May 02, 2017
According to me you should start using natural remedies.These remedies don't give an instant reaction but there is no any harmful or side effect too.You can try natural aloe vera gel.

(1) (Reply)

Edges Drone Fumigation Service / Beautiful Skin / Say No To High Blood Pressure<hypertension>, Know Your Blood Pressure Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.