Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) (59410 Views)

"I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by contactmorak: 4:29pm On May 01, 2017
A sexy lady confessed that she has a crush on popular flamboyant Nairobi Senator, Mike Sonko, who battled it out with colleague, Peter Kenneth in a hotly contested Jubilee Party Nominations recently in Kenya. The lady assured Sonko that he already has her vote in the nomination because he makes her go nuts 'under'! See the unbelievable thing she typed on the senator' s verified Facebook page and the response from him...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/05/you-turn-me-on-sexy-girl-tells-kenyan.html

4 Likes

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by contactmorak: 4:29pm On May 01, 2017
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by IamAirforce1: 4:30pm On May 01, 2017
Because he's already made abi

It is well grin

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by whitebeard(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2017
nigga has got a ear ring
it Kenya the slave spirit moves on

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by ikp120(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2017
Thunder fire that her gold digging pussy! angry angry angry

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by iyamchee(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2017
If Toto scratch a woman like this....
Wahala don dey...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by SooCute(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2017
And many good and capable young guys are still single......lol

wise response sir!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by Smellymouth: 4:38pm On May 01, 2017
iyamchee:
If Toto scratch a woman like this....
Wahala don dey...

Nor be Toto dey scratch her jawe..

Na the man bank account. cheesy

The man is wise.. Flee from all appearance of evil..

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by iyamchee(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

Na true sha

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by femolacqua(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

You're right.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by Adaowerri111: 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
Nothing surprises me from Kenya, she meant it

18 Likes

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

well said bro! grin

the man is very wise - he used the best method to defeat them - by pretending she was misquoted! cheesy

ndi oso chi egbu! she don dey plot his downfall already but the man outsmarted her! cheesy

umu ogbanje! cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 01, 2017
She's using sex as bait...
So typical of gold diggers and lazy women.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by Smellymouth: 4:57pm On May 01, 2017
nwaanambra1:

well said bro! grin

the man is very wise - he used the best method to defeat them - by pretending she was misquoted! cheesy

ndi oso chi egbu! she don dey plot his downfall already but the man outsmarted her! cheesy

umu ogbanje! cheesy

I dey tell you bruh. grin
Na small things like this dey bring man down o..
Any slight mistake, people go just react..
Something must kill a man but nor be internet Toto wan kill this man.. cheesy
Onwero ife!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by gabazin080(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2017
not surprised cus it happened in kenya where everything is possible
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by richidinho(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2017
ha grin
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:41pm On May 01, 2017
ikp120:
grin grin tongue
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by CXLVII: 6:41pm On May 01, 2017
An slims girls like dis dey always dey flexible for bed!

2 Likes

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by zainabxel(f): 6:41pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
nigga has got a ear ring

it Kenya the slave spirit moves on
You sound so stupid ehn

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by jamex93(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2017
OLOSHO!!!
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2017
ladies and money grin
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by pat077: 6:42pm On May 01, 2017
Kenya again!
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by nmreports: 6:43pm On May 01, 2017
Hahahahahah.
The senator would DM her.

3 Likes

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by CXLVII: 6:43pm On May 01, 2017
ikp120:

How can you say such!

Re telling me you wont lick it up if she opens it for you.

I know your type, you will eat-up ice-cream on it
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by driand(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
The idiot below is an enemy of this great nation!
bro I actually this is the first time you made sense since you joined nairaland..

Nice one bro keep it up!
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by oshe11: 6:43pm On May 01, 2017
holy ke

is u a pastor
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by guchi120(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2017
BE CAREFUL EVERYONE THIS GUY IS A DUE THIEF A SCAM, A FRAUD AND A DEVILISH CHEAT ....PLEASE WARN OTHERS.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:43pm On May 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

grin grin
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by TinaAnita(f): 6:44pm On May 01, 2017
Hehehe hilarious response
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by Mznaett: 6:44pm On May 01, 2017
Lol

Abeg, who know like better thinggrin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.