Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,199 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release (2426 Views)

MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by azidomedogo: 4:40pm On May 01, 2017
MMM Nigeria Introduces Two New Options for Mavros-2016 Withdrawal 01.05.2017

MMM Nigeria introduces two new options for the withdrawal of Mavros-2016. We have got a lot of requests from our participants, and now this innovation has been finally implemented.

These options work in the following way:

‘Mavro-2016-Contributions’ (you should have this line on “Mavro’ section in your PO) is released in the amount equivalent to 10% of the PH request. It means if you provide help of 10,000 NGNб you will get 1,000 NGN Mavros-2016-Contributions released.

Mavro-2016-Contributions’ is released in the amount equivalent to 10% of the PH of your referrals. It means if you invite a new member to the Community, and he makes a contribution of 10,000 NGN. you will get 1,000 NGN of ‘Mavro-2016-Contributions’ released.

Now, everything depends on us. We have to work actively for the promotion of our Community. And remember that MMM is a platform for mutual help where people just donate their money to each other. Participate with spare money only!

By our efforts, MMM Nigeria will overcome!

source: https:///news/mmm_nigeria_introduces_two_ new_options_for_mavros_2016_withdrawal-9898.html
Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by OVA200(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2017
If dem like make dem introduce 10 options I still won't do it.

Imagine 1000.
Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by Duru009(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2017
MMM is totally dead!!!

Just accept it

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by Generica(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2017
MMM just messed up the whole thing. What can participants do with 1k out of the huge amounts trapped in the system? If they had said 10% of your 2016 mavros it would have been better. They just messed up the whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by azidomedogo: 5:26pm On May 01, 2017
Generica:
MMM just messed up the whole thing. What can participants do with 1k out of the huge amounts trapped in the system? If they had said 10% of your 2016 mavros it would have been better. They just messed up the whole thing.
The problem is that who ever introduced u into MMM didnt enlighten u enough.
Ur money isnt trapped in the system.Who did u pay ur ph to. is it MMM or a fellow participant like u?
secondly if 10% of ur 2016mavro is released who will pay u. Thats y u need to ph to gh.
The method introduced to gh 2016 mavro was done so it wont affect 2017 contributions

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by technicallyrich(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2017
Please is mmm Nigeria still paying.bcause that's how people were. Talking about mmm empire untill it crashed with my money
Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by ponziponzi(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2017
azidomedogo:
Ur money isnt trapped in the system.Who did u pay ur ph to. is it MMM or a fellow participant like u?
secondly if 10% of ur 2016mavro is released who will pay u. Thats y u need to ph to gh.
The method introduced to gh 2016 mavro was done so it wont affect 2017 contributions

So what you are saying, in summary, is that MMM is fraudulent.

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by DLuciano: 6:03pm On May 01, 2017
azidomedogo:
Stop deceiving others, we are all enlightened. The system called Mmm arranges you to PH to somebody(s) you know from nowhere, but the same system has renege in its scope of work, by preventing you to GH to get back your money according the rules. Now the same system that arranges you to pay to others refuse to arrange others to pay to you. So who should be held responsible? The system called Mmm or who? Please you called guiders that have ripped Mmm dry should not think the victims are fools. The best you could do is to e courage them, because the pains are there. My 800k cash was collected by people I know not through Mmm and the same Mmm deprived me from getting paid of my money according to the rules. Please watch what you say, if you say Mmm is not holding my 800k you lied and it hurts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by emmatony: 6:22pm On May 01, 2017
Nigerian are fools. MMM is not releasing any 2016 Marvo. what MMM did was to increase their percentage of PH to 40% instead of 30%. Use ur brain and be free from this people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by EmekaEmeruwa: 6:55pm On May 01, 2017
My guys any body that says mmm is not paying is a liar.if i take my money next week,its gonna be the third time i hv been paid this yr.pls get it right only wit ur spare money.And i will keep on puting my money there till....pls let us all come bk

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by jd1986(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2017
technicallyrich:
Please is mmm Nigeria still paying.bcause that's how people were. Talking about mmm empire untill it crashed with my money
Just keep ur money, they ain't paying shit!
Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by begwong: 7:18pm On May 01, 2017
#MMMPAYS. U WERE WARNED TO USE SPARE MONEY.
THEY ARE PAYING. NOBODY FORCED ANYBODY TO INVEST JUST LIKE MY BETNAIJA, NAIRABET etc

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by technicallyrich(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2017
jd1986:

Just keep ur money, they ain't paying shit!
Sory are you currently doing it because cause people keep saying that they are paying.
Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by Generica(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2017
azidomedogo:

MMM owes its participants bro. They created the unreliable system and induced people to pay each other. The thing that surprises me is that it is the same excuse Sergey Mavrodi used many years that he's using. He created this ponzi scheme in a way that he'll never bear the blame. Today, I cry when I see and hear some people defending him. If you check very well, you'll see that this set of people have their eyes on becoming top guiders like Chuddy. The same lies and cycle of greed remains in motion.

MMM messed up the whole thing. Period.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 01, 2017
Shun Ponzi Schemes
Innovate !
Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by Ayosh(m): 1:12am On May 02, 2017
Generica:

MMM owes its participants bro. They created the unreliable system and induced people to pay each other. The thing that surprises me is that it is the same excuse Sergey Mavrodi used many years that he's using. He created this ponzi scheme in a way that he'll never bear the blame. Today, I cry when I see and hear some people defending him. If you check very well, you'll see that this set of people have their eyes on becoming top guiders like Chuddy. The same lies and cycle of greed remains in motion.

MMM messed up the whole thing. Period.
I couldn't agree more. The platform was set up to enrich a few set of people at the expense of many. It was never a p2p system with some people able to withdraw huge bonuses without donating a dime. Every single one of these people carrying MMM matter like gala for head are just doing so hoping to do a chuddy by cashing out big before another freeze come December.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by valdovas(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2017
So mmm want to start giving 10 percent to referrers again?

Where is the money for that nonsense? When people are running away everyday?

This 10 percent bonus to guiders and refferers is what crashed the system last year.

Programmers and those in charge are so stupid. They keep making decisions without contacting members. Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by iloveunity(f): 1:25pm On May 02, 2017
@ OP...
This message is directed to the OP....

I want to believe you are a participant of MMM and you are benefitting from MMM.

Please and please I will advise all faithful participant of MMM to avoid posting things on this forum..abeg!

MMM has paid me .paid my down lines..and still paying me ...

If you want to analysis MMM, do it in an MMM WhatsApp group..

Don't let media cause another wahala for us oh!

MMM an eagle that soars!!!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by rotybarry: 2:07pm On May 02, 2017
For detailed updates on MMM and updates from regular guiders meeting to keep you fed with up to date information on MMM and offer guidance where necessary, you can say hi to me on 08126678769 so I'd add you to our Watsapp group.
Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by chrisdking1(m): 6:13pm On May 02, 2017
MMM is dead!
Close the subject matter!

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by chrisdking1(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2017
iloveunity:
@ OP...
This message is directed to the OP....

I want to believe you are a participant of MMM and you are benefitting from MMM.

Please and please I will advise all faithful participant of MMM to avoid posting things on this forum..abeg!

MMM has paid me .paid my down lines..and still paying me ...

If you want to analysis MMM, do it in an MMM WhatsApp group..

Don't let media cause another wahala for us oh!

MMM an eagle that soars!!!

Common sharap!
Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 2 New Options 4 Mavro-2016 Release by Ralphdan(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2017
technicallyrich:

E de pay pieces grin
Trust me

(1) (Reply)

How I Made My First Millions / I Want To Show Few People My Mobile Trading Secret / What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With #200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.