Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi (36377 Views)

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo / Against The Run Of Play - By Olusegun Adeniyi.... Just Finished Reading It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by engineerboat(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2017
OLUSEGUN ADENIYI CRIES FOUL AS HACKERS CRACK CODE, CIRCULATE HIS BOOK, ‘AGAINST THE RUN OF PLAY’ ONLINE

The online edition of his book, ‘Against The Run of Play‘ has been hacked by cuber-thieves who are currently distributing copies online and in the process deriving him of reward of his investment.

In a statement, the former CPS said he has received copies online and on WhatsApp. While empathising with those in Nollywood and musicians whose works have been attacked by pirates, he called on the Nigerian Government to do something to arrest the trend so as to guarantee rewards on investment on creative works.

“Meanwhile, I am aware that hackers have succeeded in breaking the code to the online edition of my book and are already circulating the book online. I have received it from different sources, even on WhatsApp.

“Though sad, it is a familiar story for me. in the case of my earlier book, Power, Politics and Death, it actually went viral on the day of presentation. so, that I enjoyed three days of grace this time around is a bonus for me.

“While I feel pained losing the revenue that accrued to me from online sales, I wrote the book because I believe it is an important story that should be documented and widely read. I have a feeling that this book will be widely read though to my expense and those of my publishers.

“But I am comforted by the fact that we are dispelling the myth that Nigerians do not read. It is our duty to write on what will interest them and present them in such ways they will find appealing”, he said of the book, Against the run of play.

http://starconnectmedia.com/olusegun-adeniyi-cries-foul-as-hackers-crack-code-circulate-his-book-against-the-run-of-play-online/

9 Likes

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Howmon: 6:05pm On May 01, 2017
Ehya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by engineerboat(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2017
Segun Adeniyi don dey wail hoooooo

7 Likes

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by anitapreeti(f): 6:06pm On May 01, 2017
But he is already famous grin
Celebrity by Nigeria standard.
Cry no more bro

21 Likes

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Bash92(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2017
I want a free copy too.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by engineerboat(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2017
Lalasticlala, Myd44 segun Adeniyi don they wail

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Mophasa(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Partnerbiz(f): 6:22pm On May 01, 2017
So sorry bro..

2 Likes

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by bizza45: 6:25pm On May 01, 2017
hahahaha u dey use 9ja guys play. we just told u welcome and u are complaining when boys hack your future na die go die b that

16 Likes

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by swagagolic01(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2017
Some1 should hack bubu health nd send him away biko

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Pavore9: 6:32pm On May 01, 2017
What the mind can crack!

1 Like

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Young03(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2017
Greedy man, ur mind be say make all nigerians buy dt book

hackers ndewo nu oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Pointblank09(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2017
NEMESIS CHAPTER 1vs1: Every charitable or uncharitable attitude is a boomerang.
Book that has been in circulation on NL platform since 19th Century CE.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by HisSexcellency(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2017
Though it's a lose to him, the book will now get to more people than intended

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 01, 2017
kpele

1 Like

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin

What's this book about?

A popular saying about agriculture and different types of winds comes to mind...

3 Likes

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by bukynkwuenu: 7:33pm On May 01, 2017
grin
Haters Don run pass the play..... dy can't wait to feast on Jonas carcass

2 Likes

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by smartty68(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2017
Kai! Sorry o but you for kuku put am for iTunes na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by superior1: 7:33pm On May 01, 2017
Our brothers from the other side have started selling it at traffic holdups grin

8 Likes

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by OnWebTech: 7:34pm On May 01, 2017
That was how they hacked Orange is the new black too..sorry

1 Like

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by rozayx5(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2017
nice one

crack the useless book filled with lies

1 Like

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by onosprince(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by adwem2003(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2017
Please I need a soft copy. How can I get?
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by ignis: 7:34pm On May 01, 2017
Lies of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by RisingUp: 7:35pm On May 01, 2017
Eyah
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by EternalTruths: 7:36pm On May 01, 2017
Knowledge is meant to be shared not hoarded

Especially knowledge like this one

Thanks hackers

1 Like

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by fatymore(f): 7:36pm On May 01, 2017
Even it Is been distributed on nairaland

9 Likes

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by absoluteSuccess: 7:36pm On May 01, 2017
e get as e be baby.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by sahapost: 7:36pm On May 01, 2017
nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shares Photos Of His Soldier Brother Killed By Boko Haram / Kano Election: APC, PDP Supporters Go Spiritual, Kill Animals; Storm Mecca / Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.