Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi (36364 Views)

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo / Against The Run Of Play - By Olusegun Adeniyi.... Just Finished Reading It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by bizzibodi(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2017
titopius:
Indicate interest if u need the soft copy of AGAINST THE RUN OF PLAY....
snd that lousy book 2 goldfinger4real@gmail.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by otokx(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2017
The guy should have hired me to do risk assessment for him.
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Edum13656: 9:08pm On May 01, 2017
Dannys85:
Pls share.exoticdannys85@gmail.com
share.exoticdannys85@gmail.com OR exoticdannys85@gmail.com?
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by SeunKelechi: 9:13pm On May 01, 2017
Edum13656:

share.exoticdannys85@gmail.com OR exoticdannys85@gmail.com?
Bros pls send to SeunKelechi@gmail.com...... Thanks.
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by engineerboat(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2017
alignacademy:

The hackers went against the run of play...

Maybe the hackers did not want the Run to Play
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by cyber5(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2017
Biko how do i get a free copy and if you have

whatsapp: 09027207474 dhayoralabi@outlook.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by cyber5(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2017
Biko how do i get a free copy and if you have

whatsapp: 09027207474
dhayoralabi@outlook.com

titopius:
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Banter1(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2017
were I fit download the book abeg
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by pimpchi(m): 9:22pm On May 01, 2017
tunji2003:

pls send to
suleadeyu43@gmail.com

Please, send the soft copy too to me, email; chimdiadiprince@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by pimpchi(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2017
titopius:
Please send the soft copy to me, email :chimdiadiprince@yahoo.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Jabioro: 9:25pm On May 01, 2017
He just dangerously exposed the book to more sharing online because many are still contemplating to buy it but now that he has by himself tell us where to read.. eerh! .make just forget it na sadaka.. God would heal your wounds.. sorry bros
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Thescienceprof(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2017
tunji2003:

pls send to
suleadeyu43@gmail.com

Pls if you already have a copy kindly help me send to kunlebamigbadecharles@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by tomdon(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2017
stingg:

share with me please

Your email
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 01, 2017
olowodaddy:
The guy just helped to move the ministry of the hackers forward with his lamentation. I didn't know the book had been pirated until I read his lamentations. I just typed "against the run of play " filetype:pdf on Google and gbam I got my copy for just 1.2 mb.
Don't call me a thief oh cos I paid for the data I used in downloading it.

plesea share bros, fridayabolorunke@gmail.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by gberra: 9:34pm On May 01, 2017
Deejah123:

Was it the young man that pirated the work? Unless you don't receive music and videos from your friends, a lot of them have price tag on them. Your friends may pay and download it and you collect for free. Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Call a spade what it is & quit promoting piracy senselessly. Do you ever realise the huge loss of distributing intellectual properties via social media?

I am an advocate against piracy an illegal activity that has ruined many lives. I can't expect any less of you as it appeared you have tendency for such.

When will you get sense? ..when will Nigerians get sense?

The angry one angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Irishrena1(f): 9:39pm On May 01, 2017
I won't mind a copy too.
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by boladez(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2017
Adeniyi,

Before I listen, pls tell me what you did in the corridors of power to stop piracy!!

1 Like

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by gentle007(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2017
abeg wia I go see the book download
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Irishrena1(f): 9:44pm On May 01, 2017
tomdon:

Your email
please send to me. irenejtech@yahoo.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by LordOfNaira: 9:45pm On May 01, 2017
anitapreeti:
But he is already famous grin
Celebrity by Nigeria standard.
Cry no more bro

Cry no more ke

He is going to lose a lot of money. Imagine after taking so much time and spending so much to publish the book, some opportunists will now reap more than him. As a writer, I understand his pains. It is not really about the money, but then, money is an incentive.

Do you like scary stories? Yes? Then, click on my signature and get REALLY scared!!!
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by segzybam(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2017
Even me sef got the copy this morning
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by anitapreeti(f): 9:50pm On May 01, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Cry no more ke

He is going to lose a lot of money. Imagine after taking so much time and spending so much to publish the book, some opportunists will now reap more than him. As a writer, I understand his pains. It is not really about the money, but then, money is an incentive.

Do you like scary stories? Yes? Then, click on my signature and get REALLY scared!!!

Yea right. I feel his pain as well.
But the deed is done. He should leverage on the advantage this has given him. Making good use of every problem u face shows how strong willed u are.
He is popular now, instead of crying foul forever, he should be creative and ensure he stays popular and relevant.
P.S. get tips on how to secure e.books from Toke.
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by stingg(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2017
tomdon:

Your email
gotten, thanks bro

much thanks olowodaddy cool
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by LordOfNaira: 9:54pm On May 01, 2017
anitapreeti:

Yea right. I feel his pain as well.
But the deed is done. He should leverage on the advantage this has given him. Making good use of every problem u face shows how strong willed u are.
He is popular now, instead of crying foul forever, he should be creative and ensure he stays popular and relevant.
P.S. get tips on how to secure e.books from Toke.

Yes indeed, we know him now.

Do you write
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by anitapreeti(f): 9:55pm On May 01, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Yes indeed, we know him now.

Do you write

Of course I do.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by LordOfNaira: 9:55pm On May 01, 2017
engineerboat:

Maybe the hackers did not want the Run to Play
grin grin grin
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by LordOfNaira: 9:56pm On May 01, 2017
anitapreeti:

Of course I do.

Great!!! I write too. I write SCARY stories. You can checked them out. The link is my signature.
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by hismail1(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2017
Kindly send to oyerindeismailadedapo@gmail.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Deejah123(f): 9:58pm On May 01, 2017
gberra:
Call a spade what it is & quit promoting piracy senselessly. Do you ever realise the huge loss of distributing intellectual properties via social media?

I am an advocate against piracy an illegal activity that has ruined many lives. I can't expect any less of you as it appeared you have tendency for such.

When will you get sense? ..when will Nigerians get sense?

The angry one angry
I can bet my life that you also got the book for free. Hypocrite.
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by PNEUMA0001: 10:04pm On May 01, 2017
tomdon:

Your email
here is my email please send me the book thanks. fishandcoin@gmail.com Tomdon

1 Like

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by PNEUMA0001: 10:08pm On May 01, 2017
stingg:
gotten, thanks bro
much thanks olowodaddy cool
here is my email please send me the book thanks. fishandcoin@gmail.com
stingg
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by opeaceo: 10:14pm On May 01, 2017
Deejah123:

Was it the young man that pirated the work? Unless you don't receive music and videos from your friends, a lot of them have price tag on them. Your friends may pay and download it and you collect for free. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Naaah, you would justify it because you haven't walked half a step in his shoes.

How do you know he receives music from friends? Because no one speaks against activity A doesn't mean one shouldn't speak against activity B. It is wrong, it is wrong! That's someone sweat.

Please does anyone know where I can get the hard copy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) / Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.