Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:20 PM

Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi (36329 Views)

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo / Against The Run Of Play - By Olusegun Adeniyi.... Just Finished Reading It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by gberra: 10:14pm On May 01, 2017
Deejah123:

I can bet my life that you also got the book for free. Hypocrite.
Then it suggests your life is worth less than a pirated book. But if you care to send, here is my email; youareafool@gmail.com

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by escobar07(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2017
PNEUMA0001:

here is my email please send me the book thanks. fishandcoin@gmail.com

stingg

Oga, please send to krackesco@gmail.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by ebeano1: 10:17pm On May 01, 2017
Brother, please send a copy to frankogbu@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by opeaceo: 10:17pm On May 01, 2017
gberra:
Call a spade what it is & quit promoting piracy senselessly. Do you ever realise the huge loss of distributing intellectual properties via social media?

I am an advocate against piracy an illegal activity that has ruined many lives. I can't expect any less of you as it appeared you have tendency for such.

When will you get sense? ..when will Nigerians get sense?

The angry one angry

Its annoying and tiring, and most of them turn around and open their maggot filled mouth to say Nigeria is cursed like say na devil curse us.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by escobar07(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2017
Edum13656:

share.exoticdannys85@gmail.com OR exoticdannys85@gmail.com?
pls send to krackesco@gmail.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by flaa: 10:18pm On May 01, 2017
tomdon:
Hahahaha
I received a soft copy this morning
Please kindly share with me. I really need to read this book. kenthrilla@gmail.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by hardeybowaley(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2017
I no even sabi how the book enter my MAIL well the book dey interesting sha
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by escobar07(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2017
flaa:
Please kindly share with me. I really need to read this book. kenthrilla@gmail.com
Pls share. krackesco@gmail.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by olawyle(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2017
pls share
wyle2001@gmail.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Deejah123(f): 10:26pm On May 01, 2017
gberra:
Then it suggests your life is worth less than a pirated book. But if you care to send, here is my email; youareafool@gmail.com

The smiling one cheesy
I am blunt. I won't condemn what I know I partook in even though it may be wrong. My life. Your life.
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by escobar07(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2017
hardeybowaley:
Bros pls send to krackesco@gmail.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by stingg(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2017
PNEUMA0001:

here is my email please send me the book thanks. fi@gmail.com

stingg
escobar07:

Oga, please send to kro@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by gberra: 10:34pm On May 01, 2017
opeaceo:

Its annoying and tiring, and most of them turn around and open their maggot filled mouth to say Nigeria is cursed like say na devil curse us.
It's sheer wickedness. We're the bane of ourselves. Piracy kills agonizingly. I'm a witness but pray never to be a victim. While I haven't yet got a copy, hope to get a soft copy soon.

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by mohiozua(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2017
titopius:
Indicate interest if u need the soft copy of AGAINST THE RUN OF PLAY....
please send me a copy boomiibelo@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 01, 2017
rotimileke360@gmail.com. Please share
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by bhankymyk(m): 10:44pm On May 01, 2017
tomdon:

Your email
markdemarest231@gmail.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by gberra: 10:45pm On May 01, 2017
Deejah123:

I am blunt. I won't condemn what I know I partook in even though it may be wrong. My life. Your life.
Never too wrong to condemn regardless your involvement. Sleep well smiley do not allow anyone pirate your dreams tonight grin

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by bhankymyk(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2017
hardeybowaley:
please share me @ markdemarest231@gmail.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by eagleeye2: 11:03pm On May 01, 2017
titopius:
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by eagleeye2: 11:05pm On May 01, 2017
stingg:

Sent
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 01, 2017
please send to dannyolora@gmail.com

titopius:
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by tayorh(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2017
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:39pm On May 01, 2017
titopius:
abeg I need the soft copy too, send to haryorbarmieone@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by fransys: 11:44pm On May 01, 2017
/.
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by LOL247(f): 11:51pm On May 01, 2017
ubn92@hotmail.com please
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by In4matic: 12:28am On May 02, 2017
Lol.
I Learnt something new today. I bet it was VERY Deliberate Sharing It online.

Most of the fellows eagerly rushing to download it wont have bothered to click on the review how much more read same but the moment they heard the words FREE+HACK they have been falling over themselves to get a copy.

What better way to hang jonathan and his shady goons in the court of public opinion?
I was never a fan of the past administration so i guess this works fine by me.
Well played sir!
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by BeardedKarma(m): 12:29am On May 02, 2017
tomdon:
Hahahaha
I received a soft copy this morning

Please share with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by duduade: 1:31am On May 02, 2017
Edum13656:
I got it too, just finished reading. I like his selection of words. fearless and direct.
Pls can I get it
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by duduade: 1:33am On May 02, 2017
[quote author=titopius post=56113039]Indicate interest if u need the soft copy of AGAINST THE RUN OF PLAY....[/quotey@gmail.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by ballerG(m): 1:50am On May 02, 2017
please send to bolajiobinna@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by edris09(m): 2:39am On May 02, 2017
pls send to idristhegeologist@gmail.com
Re: Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi by Ojikutumemu: 3:04am On May 02, 2017
senorasexy50@yahoo.com

SeunKelechi:
Bros abeg send to SeunKelechi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tanko Muhammad Alleges Plot To Destroy Judiciary, Seeks Support / Osinbajo With Nigerian Celebrities / Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.