Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (58543 Views)

Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by gberra: 7:31pm On May 01, 2017
[s]SIRmanjar:
GOOD ACTOR!the old man said he dint see buhari in his grandsons wedding he WEPT..LAYA!
As if you ad ur partner tinubu dint know right from the onset that sumtin like this will happen..Upon all the warning other region gave u guys u refused to listen thinking tinubu or ur popet osinbanjo will take over if he dies.
Yes this is not 93 ad we are in an Era of constitunalism ad order..So u want osibanjo to take over based on our constitutional arrangement baa?Sorry sir,I support the northerners in this case,if there's anarchy let it consume u guys first.
Am advising ibos to do there calculation well this time around by remaining silent make all this cows nogo use una settle fight[/s]..
Igbos will die tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 01, 2017
Mtcheew, we don't need news like this, We need money.

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Ra88: 7:31pm On May 01, 2017
grin
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Benekruku(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2017
Haters will be shocked how Buhari will rule till 2023!

God will turn around his health!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by kizmoney(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2017
I have started praying

2 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Ralphdan(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2017
Pray for buhari say me no get problem to pray for?
Make em die abeg

2 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Austinoiz(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2017
See afonja grandpa lying like a kid oooo...

No be ds liar prayer and fasting 24/7 say mek Bubu kpai today tomorrow.

Old man, lie out osiso!

3 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Humility017(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2017
should anything happen to PMB..
I think the northerners won't take it lightly with the southwest.. especially should osibanjo desire to contest for president in 2019

5 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:33pm On May 01, 2017
LordVarys:
When Tinubu's right hand man is releasing statements like this, one should deduce that things are happening.
Cc lalasticlala

You are blessed with the gift of discernment.
Tinubu is moving in on his ambitious plans to become Nigerias next elected president and Akande's statement is a salvo aimed at that goal

3 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Austinoiz(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2017
Benekruku:
Haters will be shocked how Buhari will rule till 2023!

God will turn around his health!

Benekruku don receive prayer alert... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Dinobi77: 7:33pm On May 01, 2017
We are all aware of what's happening, Buhari is critically ill n the presidency is doing everything to hide it from Nigerians. But how long will they continue to hide it? Time shall tell.

2 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by hollywater: 7:34pm On May 01, 2017
Wept keh,cry ni.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by thunder74(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2017
Fayose is a prophet

13 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by mybestlove(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2017
Nigerians are truly praying for him to recover but, it is left for him to decide if to pursue his health by seeking Medicare or keep hold on power.
I believe that life is more important than power.

May God's will be done in his life. Get well our president.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by chidextec: 7:36pm On May 01, 2017
Wish the president speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by alBHAGDADI: 7:37pm On May 01, 2017
ednut1:
U and tinubu planned this. Una dey laugh for corner grin
them dey laugh for corner.

...................................................................... grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by dragonking2: 7:38pm On May 01, 2017
Buhari is a disgrace and a monumental failure angry

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by gonkin(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2017
No wonder Naija is sick its rule by a sick man. Paddy u wan kick tank for tower. Even pope resigned and he later got fresh. You step down na abi na by force. Nigeria na ur birth rite. Even when we are working if we are sick we step aside but your own na by force. No go use your dry body sign nigeria out ooo. Cuz u bleeped up naija now the curses and pains are getting to u. U never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Pavarottii(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2017
I see a situation where the cabals will glide towards a military rule. And anybody that opposes will pay with his blood.

4 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by SAMTOBIJU(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2017
Jabioro:
Something is happening behind the cotton.. the dancer anchorage is not all right, the main mother drum has tore..
ARE U A THEATRE PERSON?UR COMMENTS IS LIKE SUM1 WITH A THEATRE OR STAGE BACKGROUND.

2 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 01, 2017
PRAY for Nigeria.... #APCWINS
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Day11(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2017
SIRmanjar:

The guy is a cunning man..Forget what he said,dip inside him he wants him to step aside let his boy take over.

Dip inside him ba?

Must be seeing things spiritually

#weedthins

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by SIRmanjar(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2017
gberra:
Igbos will die tongue
Iyaa e ipob..abeg no mention them for dis matter abeg carry ur cross.

3 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by lyricalz: 7:42pm On May 01, 2017
Pikin weh say him mama no go sleep him too no go sleep.
During GEJ tenure they said they will make the country ungovernable and so they did. The ex president did not even enjoy a day in office. Now karma has caught up with them, I don't think pmb has enjoyed even a day in office too.

8 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by ofegge73(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2017
JESUS CHRIST CAN HEAL OUR PRESIDENT, I LOVE HIM AS A PERSON AND AS MY PRESIDENT.
I HAVE SEEN WORSE CASE SCENARIOS, BUT JESUS CHRIST HEALED AND RESTORED THEM.

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 01, 2017
Please let us be fair to PMB. Someone who is very sick may not be in a position to take decisions about his health. It is rather sad that those that PMB trusted are now holding him captive for their selfish gains. They have succeeded in side-lining his wife and immediate family. In saner society the members of the so call Cabal would have been arrested for treason. Why risk the life of our president because of selfish political power?
At the end of the day, the coming generation will not blame the CABAL but the elites, prominent religion leaders and elderstatemen who kept silence as the wolfs ravages our presidents.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Ikenna0b: 7:46pm On May 01, 2017
If he did not go to his own grandson wedding, that means Buhari is DEAD!!!
He has crooked and they are hiding that fact.
TBH I don't care whether he is dead or alive. All I know is the evil he discovered on earth, including the thousands he murdered, is going to get him in after life. As for those asking us to pray for him, as much as God taught us to forgive. I cannot bare it in my health to pray for a murderer. Did the IPOB, Shiites, ND activist he killed in cold blood, did he pray for them? So why should I pray for him?

3 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 01, 2017
Hmmmnn! I smell a rat!

Buhari, if cabals are hell-bent in pushing you into an un-timely grave, must you push yourself?

# a word is enough!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by mira4u: 7:49pm On May 01, 2017
Reality has set in. Breeze don dey blow fowl Nyash small small.

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Funkybabee(f): 7:50pm On May 01, 2017
e e e may God save us from this country , just heard from someone that he cannot eat.won't this turn to bad thing ke
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by gberra: 7:50pm On May 01, 2017
MODS can keep hiding my comments against Igbos much as they want. IT WILL NEVER STOP ME.

No Peace for Igbos
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by gberra: 7:51pm On May 01, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Iyaa e ipob..abeg no mention them for dis matter abeg carry ur cross.
Omo ale. Biafra is Burning. Omo'eru

Igbos always cry tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) / Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.