Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (58542 Views)

Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by myobjective: 8:41pm On May 01, 2017
FriendNG:

You're right. He will finish Buhari tenure but contesting might be a problem especially when a northerner is filled in the opposition.

The problem is how we have polarized Nigeria political system along religious and ethnic lines. Osinbanjo has the right to recontest after completing Buhari's four years in the event that he becomes incapacitated to complete his tenue. if any individual, group, region or ethnic makeup feel that he his not good enough, they should provide an alternative and support and support the alternative at the polling units
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by SIRmanjar(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2017
FriendNG:

I am not Yoruba. I am a northerner.
Am a westerner cool
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by FriendNG: 8:44pm On May 01, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Am a westerner cool

You're a Southerner.

But you're right. Majority of them are hypocrite health well wishers. Rilwayne001
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by femolii: 8:45pm On May 01, 2017
Any where they talk good about buhari Osus people from south east must come out n again they swear for them.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Krossbow123: 8:47pm On May 01, 2017
you want us to pray for someone you guys continuously told us that there is noting wrong with him?
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 01, 2017
Iamzik:

Pishure of hail and hearty or Idonbilivit....

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by myobjective: 8:48pm On May 01, 2017
Humility017:

let him start buhari tenure first
you will begin the northerners becoming uneasy
engaging in series of negotiations with him just like the time of GEJ
you know... what? he will do Nigerians lot of good should he choose not to contest because his reign will be filled with blood of innocent souls...
another GeJ may likely play out...

Nigeria need to be restructured, the amount of uncertainty we get the moment a serving head of state is having health issues or incapable of performing his duties us alarming. A number of uncertainties that also surrounds transition from one government to another are also very high. A true federalism and decentralization of power from the hand of a strong central government to the states or region will help to curb these power mongers and help to developed the nation
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Humility017(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2017
myobjective:

Nigeria need to be restructured, the amount of uncertainty we get the moment a serving head of state is having health issues or incapable of performing his duties us alarming. A number of uncertainties that also surrounds transition from one government to another are also very high. A true federalism and decentralization of power from the hand of a strong central government to the states or region will help to curb these power mongers and help to developed the nation

well said...the question is...will those benefiting from the unholy arrangement allow it?
the truth is every region or tribe often complain of this arrangement when not in power but suddenly twist their tongue...when they're in the aim of affairs....

just pray we have a reformist as leader soon because there is lies no hope with these politicians who are only after their pockets
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by didy123(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2017
i swear if dat man resign b4 2days he go die do u knw hw it feel wen u try to accomplish a mission nd somtin is ubstructing u too him he reda die onseat fightin corruption.dont 4get army blood dey him body
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Jflex07(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2017
KentoBility:
Mtcheew, we don't need news like this, We need money.
send it to all your family members
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by didy123(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2017
myobjective:

4get restructuring e no go work d looting for restructuring no go get part 2
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by myobjective: 9:03pm On May 01, 2017
FriendNG:

You're a Southerner.

But you're right. A majority of them are hypocrite health well-wishers. Rilwayne001

I voted for Buhari because I believe him to be a man that can help developed Nigeria after the bad job Jonathan has done to ruin Nigeria but I don't worship individuals, I don't pray for sick people, when you are sick you seek medical care and when you don't have the strength to rule a large nation like Nigeria then you resign quietly and allow those that can do the job take responsibility.

The problem is the elite, I don't have any problem with a northern presidency, I will apply vote for Emir Sanusi over Tinubu or Ribadu over many Yorubas despite been a Yoruba man that was born and bred in the northern part of Nigeria.
A majority of my friends are northerners, we know how hard it is to make it in the region when you are sons of nobody no matter your education qualifications. What we want is good governors, strong institutions, political stability more opportunities, the ethnicity and religious view of who becomes the president is irrelevant to me

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by justiz5(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2017
Bobby808:
Before ukon? When the west is praying everyday that the vegitable should quickly go down so that Osinbajo will take over.
We will not pray for Buhari Period.

Let his Fulani/Kanuri brothers pray for him.

When it came to the issue of Niger Delta Crisis and Biafran Agitators, the Northern Cabals used Military option. But when the Fulani Militia began laying siege on the poor farmers, the Northern Cabals ruled out the use of Military option.

The Blood of the Dead is crying and hunting down the perpatrators of injustice.

If BUHARI dies today, Osinbajo will take over and nothing shall happen.

The North is not above the LAW.
Quote me and die!!!

3 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by kikake: 9:04pm On May 01, 2017
femolii:
Any where they talk good about buhari Osus people from south east must come out n again they swear for them.

You and your friends used Sharia environment and Boko Haram to drive SE and SS people away from the vast lands of northern Nigeria.

You still struggle for continuation of One Nigeria.

You can only hate Igbos because they say they don't want one country with people like you again; after you and your friends drove the easterners away from the north.

Why the lamentation over Buhari na. Abi una blind in 2014/2015?
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by sallyzan(f): 9:09pm On May 01, 2017
I wish him good health
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by FriendNG: 9:10pm On May 01, 2017
myobjective:

I voted for Buhari because I believe him to be a man that can help developed Nigeria after the bad job Jonathan has done to ruin Nigeria but I don't worship individuals, I don't pray for sick people, when you are sick you seek medical care and when you don't have the strength to rule a large nation like Nigeria then you resign quietly and allow those that can do the job take responsibility.

The problem is the elite, I don't have any problem with a northern presidency, I will apply vote for Emir Sanusi over Tinubu or Ribadu over many Yorubas despite been a Yoruba man that was born and bred in the northern part of Nigeria.
A majority of my friends are northerners, we know how hard it is to make it in the region when you are sons of nobody no matter your education qualifications. What we want is good governors, strong institutions, political stability more opportunities, the ethnicity and religious view of who becomes the president is irrelevant to me

I am not talking to you though. I said majority. You may fall in the Minority.

We northerners won't vote for Sunusi and he cannot win with your votes alone.

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by ndcide(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2017
Can someone please explain to me what Akande is saying. I don't get it. How does buhari's health mean "corruption is fighting back"

BTW I think that phrase often used by APC is a way to mask incompetence.

How will Nigeria be affected. Is buhari indispensable?

All these sycophancy should stop jare

Mchweew..

4 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 01, 2017
Imajer54:
Mr President we're praying for you
thunder fire your papa ,stop spamming with your scam
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by leanalyst: 9:12pm On May 01, 2017
Please give us a break. How come everyone is singing prayers for PMB's health, when in my own opinion the man himself doesnt care about his health. His ailments are as a result of old age and he knows whats best for him is to resign and start to take care of himself. We can pray for him, but he needs to also do what is right for him.

2 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by myobjective: 9:12pm On May 01, 2017
Humility017:

well said...the question is...will those benefiting from the unholy arrangement allow it?
the truth is every region or tribe often complain of this arrangement when not in power but suddenly twist their tongue...when they're in the aim of affairs....

just pray we have a reformist as leader soon because there is lies no hope with these politicians who are only after their pockets

The truth is the elites across all the regions, political divide and religion are the true beneficiaries of our present arrangement. They are the lazy governors from North to the south that sit idle and wait for money from niger delta crude, they are the lazy senators and house of assembly members that collect large sum of money from the government purse without doing any meaningful things, they are the civil servant, countless NGOs, pastors, and imam etc. These are the group of people that benefit heavily from this zoo called Nigeria. The poor are too stupid, occupied by religion and ethnic sentiment to see and fight for their right.

I am strong believer of classism and believe in the working class, I don't believe in ethnic or religious solidarities because these are tools used by political elites to swindle and loot our scarce resources

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Rilwayne001: 9:15pm On May 01, 2017
FriendNG:

Boko Haram exist before Jonathan..

Yes. So when did they start causing mayhem? Who armed them? Jonathan O yes, to diminish the northern population. Smh angry undecided
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by myobjective: 9:17pm On May 01, 2017
FriendNG:

I am not talking to you though. I said majority. You may fall in the Minority.

We northerners won't vote for Sunusi and he cannot win with your votes alone.

Who made you spokesman for the North?

What have you done for the North in any capacity to give you the privilege to be Northern Nigeria ambassador?

The North is a complex region with more than 100 major ethnic groups of which Yoruba is one ( aka Kwara and southern Kogi), only North-west (aka Hausa Fulanis) can't decide who becomes president of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Rilwayne001: 9:21pm On May 01, 2017
FriendNG:

You're a Southerner.

But you're right. Majority of them are hypocrite health well wishers. Rilwayne001
Tell bubu to resign. He doesn't need to die in a post that doesn't belong to his forefathers sad
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 01, 2017
But it was obvious that it will come to this

Why did Bisi Akande and his APC choose this man in the first place

Please let Nigerians be

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by myobjective: 9:29pm On May 01, 2017
kikake:

You and your friends used Sharia environment and Boko Haram to drive SE and SS people away from the vast lands of northern Nigeria.

You still struggle for the continuation of One Nigeria.

You can only hate Igbos because they say they don't want one country with people like you again; after you and your friends drove the easterners away from the north.

Why the lamentation over Buhari na. Abi una blind in 2014/2015?

I don't believe i all these stupid propaganda, the truth is bokoharam is a terrorist organization with aim and aspiration to organized an islamic state, they have killed more northerners than southerners and they have destroy more properties belonging to northerners than southerners, Jonathan was a clueless leader that allow these ragtag malatias to gain more power because of his stupid body language and clueless mentality

The truth is we have much more ighos in the north living and doing business peacefuly among their northern host, How many northerners do you have in the east?
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 01, 2017
dyangprof:
Tinubu is realy a master game planner

He knew very wel dat PMB may nt finish his tenor in ofice b4 he go.....

.....belivin dat Oshibajo wil definitely take over

Without been told; Nigerians should deduced dat somtin critical is happening to d presido fa him to nt show face on democracy day.

oh! Nigeria my country.

How would Tinubu have known that Buhari will not finish his tenor. Is he God that knows how long each person will leave ?

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 01, 2017
FriendNG:

He won't even start it. God willing Buhari will finish it.

He can contest but the opposition will nominate a northerner with Igbo v.p. Campaign with restructuring Nigeria dax all. Politics is a game.
I feel like this is a way God is punishing d North 4 their years of misrule and wickedness to d South as a whole. Don't be surprised dat ur calculation may still work against them, cos God may be angry with them. Anybody they put there may certainly fall sick. They shld leave Southerners to rule 4 now, since God may have rejected them like Saul. It might not be all about stress of his office or age, but it cld be God's anger against d North. Afterall, is Mugabe not above 90 and still ruling, but God's anger may likely catch up with him (Mugabe) soonest if he doesn't resign.

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Vicolan: 9:41pm On May 01, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! Nigerians ain't in disarray, they're just wishing him well...

But he feels power is something taken by force or a birth right that must be inherited...

What he needs now is to resign and rest...

Because Naija is like a nagging woman(LOL) - if you're not strong enough you can't rule it

Bubu is over 80years old

Abi oooo

Not the first and can never be the last to die on seat..........
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Achiles: 9:42pm On May 01, 2017
SIRmanjar:
GOOD ACTOR!the old man said he dint see buhari in his grandsons wedding he WEPT..LAYA!
As if you ad ur partner tinubu dint know right from the onset that sumtin like this will happen..Upon all the warning other region gave u guys u refused to listen thinking tinubu or ur popet osinbanjo will take over if he dies.
Yes this is not 93 ad we are in an Era of constitunalism ad order..So u want osibanjo to take over based on our constitutional arrangement baa?Sorry sir,I support the northerners in this case,if there's anarchy let it consume u guys first.
Am advising ibos to do there calculation well this time around by remaining silent make all this cows nogo use una settle fight..

Must you always spew trash? Keep your peace since you don't have anything sensible to contribute.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by darediamond(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2017
Pavarottii:
I see a situation where the cabals will glide towards a military rule. And anybody that opposes will pay with his blood.
And you don't think that could result into a CIVIL WAR?
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by KanwuliaExtra: 9:52pm On May 01, 2017
TINUBU see your life? grin
All because you wanno sell Nigeria, you invested in making a VEGETABLE PRESIDENT!

May the CABAL continue to reap what they sow.
Including the VEGETATIVE body and soul of BUHARI.

Osinbajo! Watch your front and back!
You cup go soon full! kiss
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Kc3000: 9:55pm On May 01, 2017
As soon as they said Bubu would be governing from home, I knew he was already on a plane back to London.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.