Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,935 members, 7,799,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (428295 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Further more beware...

A defective Land in Badore, Ajah, Lagos state that was offered up for sale by a fraudulent seller as a Good Land not knowing that the Land was inside the Cooperative Villa Scheme. Buyers Beware.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by justyinka(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
I Have up to 20m, Need advise on how to buy land, here is my phone number 07069358975
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by bixton(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
justyinka:
I Have up to 20m, Need advise on how to buy land, here is my phone number 07069358975

Where is your location and which specific area do you intend to buy the land?
Are you intending to buy the land to put your a building or for other purposes?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by mashaun(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
justyinka:

This guy is just everywhere looking for who to defraud.
The same you that has 10m to invest in stock market (Nigeria stock market pick alert), now has 20m to buy property..

Na wa o
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Timtol(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
mashaun:

This guy is just everywhere looking for who to defraud.
The same you that has 10m to invest in stock market (Nigeria stock market pick alert), now has 20m to buy property..

Na wa o
lol....confirm first na...
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Timtol(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
tho not siding him ooo...just confirm first. I stay down boss
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by ricardo24: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Please i need a secured land(quater plot) to buy between Ajah and sangotedo axis. Please any assistance is appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Timtol(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
ricardo24:
Please i need a secured land(quater plot) to buy between Ajah and sangotedo axis. Please any assistance is appreciated.
Yh! They should b able.
Architectural dwg etc r also available with us if the plot is to build.
Good day boss mi on top.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by ricardo24: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Timtol:

Yh! They should b able.
Architectural dwg etc r also available with us if the plot is to build.
Good day boss mi on top.

Good day,
What's the cost? I'm also looking to build. 3bedroom bungalow. I'm looking for minimal but reasonable cost.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Timtol(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
ricardo24:

Good day,
What's the cost? I'm also looking to build. 3bedroom bungalow. I'm looking for minimal but reasonable cost.
Lol...chat me on whatsapp boss--08100452977
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by bixton(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
ricardo24:

Good day,

Depending on your land type, size and design of build it could be around #4M or more.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Timtol(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
bixton:

Depending on your land type, size and design of build it could be around #4M or more.
I think he's talking abt the architectural designs tho he hasn't specify that's y I said he should chat me on whatsapp.
In case he needs the bill of quantities it is available...
Good evening

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.