Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (428645 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by victorezea(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
To be a real estate agent is not easy. I nearly fall a victim of buying fake property for my client. The person that claimed to be the owner of the land was an elderly man, and on investigation, we found out that the land he want to sell to my client was in serious dispute. Thank God I gave a background investigation a second taught. My client was very eager to pay in order not to miss the property but at last, he realized the reason I was asking him not to be in haste to pay.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by obonujoker(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
victorezea:
To be a real estate agent is not easy. I nearly fall a victim of buying fake property for my client. The person that claimed to be the owner of the land was an elderly man, and on investigation, we found out that the land he want to sell to my client was in serious dispute. Thank God I gave a background investigation a second taught. My client was very eager to pay in order not to miss the property but at last, he realized the reason I was asking him not to be in haste to pay.

God bless you bro for this... Many owners like to scam, even some agent will like to scam you... Being a real estate agent ehn... However if one can sell one property with less agents, twill pay off the weeks of hardwork

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.