Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:20 PM

How You Ever Seen A Person Turn Into An Animal? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How You Ever Seen A Person Turn Into An Animal? (847 Views)

Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Signs A Person Loves Money Too Much / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Ever Seen A Person Turn Into An Animal? by konjinokillme(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2017
Please I need honest answers.. .
Rumors have been flying around, and people say they have seen someone transform into animal.

Even here, some of topics say about it
Examples are https://www.nairaland.com/3713469/cat-turns-into-old-woman

https://www.nairaland.com/3713740/video-flying-bird-turned-into

These are some news that made frontpage

Please, i will like to know if there is anyone here that has seen with his or her two eyes someone turning into an animal.. .
Re: How You Ever Seen A Person Turn Into An Animal? by DanseMacabre(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2017
Yes. In 'The Bottled Leopard' by Chukwuemeka Ike.

1 Like

Re: How You Ever Seen A Person Turn Into An Animal? by Humblebloke(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2017
yes.... Only in movies

1 Like

Re: How You Ever Seen A Person Turn Into An Animal? by sonofthunder: 8:52pm On May 01, 2017
Ezekiel 37

1THE HAND of the Lord was upon me, and He brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones.
2And He caused me to pass round about among them, and behold, there were very many [human bones] in the open valley or plain, and behold, they were very dry.

3And He said to me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, You know!(A)
Re: How You Ever Seen A Person Turn Into An Animal? by konjinokillme(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2017
Humblebloke:
yes.... Only in movies

I mean personal experience
Re: How You Ever Seen A Person Turn Into An Animal? by konjinokillme(m): 4:25pm On May 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Yes. In 'The Bottled Leopard' by Chukwuemeka Ike.

Personal experience? undecided
Re: How You Ever Seen A Person Turn Into An Animal? by konjinokillme(m): 4:27pm On May 02, 2017
sonofthunder:
Ezekiel 37

1THE HAND of the Lord was upon me, and He brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones.
2And He caused me to pass round about among them, and behold, there were very many [human bones] in the open valley or plain, and behold, they were very dry.

3And He said to me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, You know!(A)

Stop quoting the Bible upandan.. .. Have you seen with your eyes?
Re: How You Ever Seen A Person Turn Into An Animal? by sonofthunder: 10:01pm On May 02, 2017
konjinokillme:

Stop quoting the Bible upandan.. .. Have you seen with your eyes?
Daniel 4:30 The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty?

4:31 While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee.
4:32 And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

4:33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.

4:34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

4:35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

4:36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.

4:37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.
Re: How You Ever Seen A Person Turn Into An Animal? by konjinokillme(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2017
sonofthunder:

Daniel 4:30 The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty?

4:31 While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee.
4:32 And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

4:33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.

4:34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

4:35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

4:36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.

4:37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

Bro, with due respect, I know the Bible.

What drugs are you on, stupidity Pills?

But you know what?
You are not answering the question.. .

Read the post again, this time, slowly.. .
Then come back and answer the question!
Re: How You Ever Seen A Person Turn Into An Animal? by sonofthunder: 3:54pm On May 08, 2017
konjinokillme:

Bro, with due respect, I know the Bible.
What drugs are you on, stupidity Pills?
But you know what? You are not answering the question.. .
Read the post again, this time, slowly.. . Then come back and answer the question!

(1) (Reply)

The Covenant-Keeping God / Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers / What Is The Meaning Of The Hebrew Word Shalom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.