Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:22 PM

Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day (18689 Views)

Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" / Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by engineerboat(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2017
The President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, Speaker, House of Reps, Yakubu Dogara, Minister of Employment, Labour and Productivity, Chris Ngige and other government functionaries, were publicly humiliated, on Monday, at the Eagle Square’s venue of this year’s May Day Celebration.

The event was disrupted for close to one hour by workers who barred government officials from delivering the speech from the federal government.

All attempts made by former Comrade Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole couldn’t save the situation, as he was also stopped by workers who were chanting “we no go gree.”

Workers started throwing water cans to the officials when Police made attempts to drive them out of the podium.

Meanwhile, Police have brought armoured tanks and hot water Canon machines to disperse the rampaging workers.

The dignitaries were, however, smuggled out through the back door of the state box.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/01/may-day-workers-humiliate-saraki-dogara-labour-minister-abuja/

2 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by smartty68(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2017
This is what they should have done before now... Anyway, I admire your courage...

We're tired of their empty promises and endless lies

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by Oxtonguy: 10:15pm On May 01, 2017
When I saw the word humiliate, I was expecting their trousers were torn with lashes of cain. operation if u c politicain koboko, them too dey do us ojoro. But unfortunately na just protest, with police taking control.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by yarimo(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2017
Mtcheeew all this paid PDP Workers been disgracing themselves since 1999 bc undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by Vicboi1(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2017
I just wished they were stoned this people are heartless they keep increasing their personal salaries but they cant pay 18k such a pity we need to start killing this stupid leaders

8 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by smartty68(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew all this paid PDP Workers been disgracing themselves since 1999 bc undecided
Guy go back to your shell if you've got nothing reasonable to say

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by yarimo(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2017
smartty68:

Guy go back to your shell if you've got nothing reasonable to say
and you didn't say any reasonable thing. I SMH for you undecided

1 Like

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by engineerboat(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2017
The look on Ngige at the Shout of

"We no go gree"

"Oshiomole Oleee" " Oshiomole Oleee"

13 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by smartty68(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2017
yarimo:
and you didn't say any reasonable thing. I SMH for you undecided
What's this paid APC miscreant wailing about undecided

30 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by engineerboat(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2017
The workers on their way out of eagles square.

Even at the continuous shout of " Workers stay back" from the Michrophone

4 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by yarimo(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2017
smartty68:

am still waiting for you to say reasonable thing

1 Like

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by Epositive(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2017
yarimo:
smartty68:

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2017
Historic I tell ya.....Buhari scoring back to back on evil report daily...

This is not funny anymore....
How did we arrive at this horrible scenario Simple answer....Envy!
Tinubu wanted to be VP. He threw all caution to the wind...
Tinubu and his gang teamed up with psychopathic Fulanis supremacist to oust Jonathan out of Aso Rock with Record breaking propaganda...backed by JEGA rigging strategy.
Promising paradise for all Nigerians. Tinubu is hiding and crying secretly right now cos of what he's brought on Nigerians.
Buhari has always been the Devil's favourite Demon of Pain to Nigeria.... Tinubu knows this but went ahead cos of greed..
Cabals presently plotting what next to do as I type so.
More drama is loading for this month of May.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by mankan2k7(m): 11:44pm On May 01, 2017
more of this till naija get better

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by TPAND(f): 2:50am On May 02, 2017
yarimo:
God created what is called the cerebrum. Please take time to use yours before posting. You think workers are as foolish as you are. No!

41 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by bunmiolusola: 3:07am On May 02, 2017
I weep for this country cz if A does something they will say he's being sponsored and if B says he wants to protest against some form of sobotage in d govt we will say its political motivated.. if we don't come to a point whereby we agree and call a spade a spade regardless d party we support we may not have d nation we desire.. we all desire a better Nigeria.. ain't u tired of d deplorable state of our nation?

9 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by Nobody: 4:51am On May 02, 2017
useless workers, is Saraki your problem?, has your problem not been there before speaker Dogara? are they the president the of Nigeria?
was the president not supposed to address you? was he not supposed say a word from anywhere he is, even if he is sick?

Nigerian workers oooooh... .your union leaders are incompetent, useless and corrupt...they are the problem you have and would continue to have, with all the powers at their disposal, they could not hold the Government to implement already signed agreements. for your info an organized labour is capable of holding a country hostage, they can cripple the economy until their demands are met,
labour unionism is a force powerful enough to get so many things done.

Do you know why adams was elected Governor? ever since he left unionism, has labour been able to achieve anything meaningful? they prefer bribes to fighting for the rights of all workers, adams fought for all as a union leader even against his own yoruba brother OBJ.
Government will tell no money to pay or increase your wage, but there is billions of Dollars to loot, there is N250M to clear grass, there is 6 billion nairia for spiritual assignments to win election,
there is $2b to share. they increased everything in the market, they increased Power tariff, bank charges increased ....... yet no money to increase MW.

labour if you cant ground this country until your demands are met.... then just shut up and continue to Suffer.......you are your problem and your solution. Stop chasing shadows...... Good morning fellow citizens!

17 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by blackpanda: 5:12am On May 02, 2017
Oxtonguy:
When I saw the word humiliate, I was expecting their trousers were torn with lashes of cain. operation if u c politicain koboko, them too dey do us ojoro. But unfortunately na just protest, with police taking control.

How old are you??
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by blackpanda: 5:14am On May 02, 2017
[s]
ZKOSOSO:
Historic I tell ya.....Buhari scoring back to back on evil report daily...

This is not funny anymore....
How did we arrive at this horrible scenario Simple answer....Envy!
Tinubu wanted to be VP. He threw all caution to the wind...
Tinubu and his gang teamed up with psychopathic Fulanis supremacist to oust Jonathan out of Aso Rock with Record breaking propaganda...backed by JEGA rigging strategy.
Promising paradise for all Nigerians. Tinubu is hiding and crying secretly right now cos of what he's brought on Nigerians.
Buhari has always been the Devil's favourite Demon of Pain to Nigeria.... Tinubu knows this but went ahead cos of greed..
Cabals presently plotting what next to do as I type so.
More drama is loading for this month of May.
[/s]

My dear u need to check yourself into a mental institution ok

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by policy12: 5:46am On May 02, 2017
Hmm dey neva see somptin, revolution loading our #Ourmumudondo.

5 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by raker300: 5:54am On May 02, 2017
yarimo:
nah this kin people still dey chop their mama food..they have no idea what is going on around them!
This has gone far more than apc vs pdp issue. Guy, everybody is hungry

12 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by inourcare: 6:19am On May 02, 2017
Boss!!
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by omenkaLives(m): 6:19am On May 02, 2017
Reminds me of Bob Marley's "chase these crazy baldheads out of town".. cheesy

How uplifted I feel whenever any of these crooks get a little knock from the people.

2 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by azimibraun: 6:37am On May 02, 2017
I don't blame the workers. Before this administrion came on board nobody was talking about a gathering at the eagles square of this magntude. At least boko has been put to a check to that extent. It's a fact that things are more expensive than they were but I admire the fact that Ngige Chris and the Finance minister can boldly beat their chest in front of Labour and say the FG is not owing a single worker salary and Labour will not attempt to deny that fact. The same FG gave money to states and specifically said pay backog of saaries from 2010 till date. I take on the FG wen I have to and I hit them hard when I have to. On this one, the workers failed woefully. Engage the leadership constructively not by shouting " we no gree..we no gree" my post is for those who saw the madness at the eagles square. NB: There were a lot of kids there and parents gave them tremendous fear with their actions. Too bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by Sweetnik22(f): 6:54am On May 02, 2017
Thank God Nigerians are coming back to their senses grin apc can longer sweet talk them anymore to beliv their empty promises undecided buh wait ooo

#whereisbuhari#

10 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by engineerboat(m): 6:58am On May 02, 2017
azimibraun:
I don't blame the workers. Before this administrion came on board nobody was talking about a gathering at the eagles square of this magntude. At least boko has been put to a check to that extent. It's a fact that things are more expensive than they were but I admire the fact that Ngige Chris and the Finance minister can boldly beat their chest in front of Labour and say the FG is not owing a single worker salary and Labour will not attempt to deny that fact. The same FG gave money to states and specifically said pay backog of saaries from 2010 till date. I take on the FG wen I have to and I hit them hard when I have to. On this one, the workers failed woefully. Engage the leadership constructively not by shouting " we no gree..we no gree" my post is for those who saw the madness at the eagles square. NB: There were a lot of kids there and parents gave them tremendous fear with their actions. Too bad.

Are you sure of what you are saying

Below is
1. worker day 2015
2. Workers day 2012

7 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by Flyingngel(m): 7:11am On May 02, 2017
I believe the workers are tired of Buhari hiding in Aso rock nd governing Nigeria by proxy.

2 Likes

Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by dannytoe(m): 7:12am On May 02, 2017
What were they expeting before, when they go home with FAT allowances why an average nigerian worker goes home with 18000 minimum wage.........................meanwhile Waitin oshokomole they do for there.................??
Re: Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:39am On May 02, 2017
What a monumental shame and disgrace shocked shocked shocked

APC is the worst party that has ruled Nigeria so far!

Fuel pump price was increased from N87.00 to N145.00, all for what

Yet someone will say Buhari is not corrupt undecided

Physical development and the welfare of the people should go hand-in-hand!

God is melting out the purnishmnet they all deserve to them!

Nigerian workers way to go!
#ourmumudondo

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And The Stalemate In Lagos East Senatorial District / Food Security: Nigeria Plans "Operation Feed Yourself" / Na’abba: Buhari Hasn’t Added Any Value To Democracy… We’ll Stop Him In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.