Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books (3587 Views)

Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) / Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled / Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by Thepasserby(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2017
Harshad Fad a student of mass media and communication decided to open the world's second human library in Hyderabad India. The first was created by Ronnie Abergel in Denmark.

He has come up with the concept called Human Libraries, where people will be the books who will tell stories they have experienced.

According to Fad, information sharing is gaining new grounds and there quite a lot of new perspectives for those who are still not open to certain things.

When asked if the library was for the social cause of uprooting prejudices Fad responded saying,

I won't say to uproot beliefs because expecting people to not have stereotypes is far-fetched. Our aim is to create a framework where people who have certain prejudices and stereotypes come to the Human Library sit with that person representing that prejudice and challenge their beliefs.

He continued by saying that,
Human Library is not a storytelling platform but more of a Q & A platform where difficult questions are expected and answered. We want people to challenge their prejudice and come out with a wider perspective of the society we live in.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

Re: See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by Thepasserby(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2017
See image below

Re: See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by jericco1(m): 5:17am On May 02, 2017
Wonders
Re: See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by demiawise(m): 5:18am On May 02, 2017
ISSORRRIIIT THE IGWE MUST YEL DIS
Re: See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by sheguy(m): 6:07am On May 02, 2017
Documentary going on
Re: See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by Emmaxmusic(m): 7:05am On May 02, 2017
han han
Re: See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by wahles(m): 7:12am On May 02, 2017
To wot point?
Re: See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by hopara1(m): 7:15am On May 02, 2017
like seriously,do they stay all day long,waiting for people to answer to their questions;just curious...

1 Like

Re: See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by Motolank: 8:13am On May 02, 2017
Pple will read the nude one more... especially nlas

2 Likes

Re: See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2017
nothing I no go take my eyes see for this world

Re: See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by iwattpro(m): 8:23am On May 02, 2017
i see albino good for this!
Re: See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by sEGXY2(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2017
Nice innovation if you ask me. Most people find it hard reading for long hours so instead of reading one boring book I'll rather have a conversation with people that are knowledgeable on concepts that peaks my curiosity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by SolexxBarry(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2017
Ok good to know sad
Re: See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by massive102: 3:41pm On May 02, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

Re: See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by goldennugget: 4:13pm On May 02, 2017
Re: See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books by nabegibeg: 5:09pm On May 02, 2017
end time library

(1) (Reply)

Protest At FUOYE (ikole Campus) As fight against separate campuses (photos) / List Of 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria Released By NUC / Akwa Ibom State Student That Score The Highest In Jamb Examination (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.