Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole (20582 Views)

See How A White Man Is Treated In A Nigerian Palace / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / PDP Convention: It’s Risky To Elect Anyone With EFCC Case, Kashamu Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by dragonking2: 9:06am On May 02, 2017
I thought they said Buhari is a man of integrity?
During campaign Buhari promised to stop all government officials including himself from foreign medical treatment.

He must be treated here in Nigeria. Atleast he should use our hospital so that the money will circulate and grow the naira.

Buhari the dullard is a disgrace and a monumental failure

2 Likes

Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by oyetpel(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2017
Why it's risky for me to live in Nigeria.
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by CXLVII: 9:08am On May 02, 2017
Our doctors themselves re risky!
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by Kingsleytobe(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2017
its simple the doctors who havent seen light in weeks might be tempted to kill him undecided
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by castrokins(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2017
But He Swore To Stop Medical Tourism Abroad For Political Office Holders

4 Likes

Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by Nobody: 9:10am On May 02, 2017
grin cry grin cry grin cry
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by hucienda: 9:12am On May 02, 2017
Firefire:
Buhary is NOT sick. please..............

“By my judgement, since we finished our party primary elections, he is sound, hale and fit to rule this country. In fact I feel he is healthier than the incumbent occupier of the seat (GEJ) because he went to all the states on campaigns in addition to other engagements that come in between,” - Kwankwaso

cheesy cheesy cheesy wikid ... using their medicine for dem cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by bellenornor(f): 9:12am On May 02, 2017
What is he sick of?
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by 2shure: 9:12am On May 02, 2017
Wuldnt it be a thing of shame and ridicule
If trump visits india for treatment
In other words it means to say all certified doctors amd scientist in the us of a are nothing but quacks.
Education shud not be mandatory in africa
Esp naija.
Its a big waste
So no hospital upon the whole we discovered 40 billion last week.
Today we discovered another 300 billion this week.
Cant be chaneled to healthcare
Adequate maintainance
As we all have it.
I must loot by fire by force even if jesus comes down from heaven i will still loot leaders here in naija
Wtf
Death rate is at owners risk in this damn country

I weep for naija.
A whole nos 1 cant even be treated in hos country.
I sure say those white men talk to our leaders to change and hlp us and the country.

1 Like

Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by bola77uk(f): 9:13am On May 02, 2017
wizzyrich:
But Nigerians are treated hear in Nigeria, what makes Buhari different ?

Let him be treated here to see what Nigerians pass through in those hospitals.

President Muhammadu Buhari is the No 1 citizen of Nigeria & he should be respected as the previous leaders were being respected. That's the clear difference
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by Nobody: 9:13am On May 02, 2017
Pidgin2:
Buhari needs to beg Jonathan for forgiveness, there's no way out of this sickness if GEJ doesn't forgive him for trying relentlessly to tarnish his image
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by chiagozien(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2017
i wish buhari what he wish my people......if he can kill peaceful protesters why do you think God no go do justice.after killing more than 5 millions women and children in 1967 to 1970,he came back to kill us more.
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:14am On May 02, 2017
sarrki:

Our hospitals will continue to be described as “mere consultation rooms” for as long as the law permits political office holders to seek treatment outside the country. Nothing happens by accident. People work for what they get. If our government fails to develop our hospitals to the expected standard, the hospitals will remain, “mere consultation rooms”. The foreign hospitals Nigerian leaders run to were developed by the political leaders of those foreign nations. They do not want to entrust their lives into the hands of foreign countries

http://tribuneonlineng.com/risky-buhari-treated-nigeria-omole?

1 Like

Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by airminem(f): 9:19am On May 02, 2017
I get my treatment here in Nigeria.
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by Flashmove: 9:20am On May 02, 2017
wizzyrich:

The hospitals in Nigeria have fake drugs which is meant for the Public.

Buhari Needs a foreign drug in a Foreign land to treat his foreign sickness he contacted while flying abroad like a foreign bird.

Nigerians warned him not to always fly go abroad but he did not listen

1 Like

Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by AnanseK(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2017
wizzyrich:

You mean the hospitals PDP left to rot for 16 years?
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by 989900: 9:45am On May 02, 2017
Correctly said.

Y'all should read it.
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by Sabotage4700(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2017
Because he could be poisoned and killed! In the name of treatment..
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by bencarson007(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2017
Who b this cut and nail doctor that is here busy defending trash... What happened to all the monies spent on Aso clinic abi na play dem play us...
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by mindtricks: 10:19am On May 02, 2017
Tales by moonlight!
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by tosyne2much(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2017
Epositive:
power is addictive ,,, resign and take good care of your health,, shikena!!! undecided

#positivevibes
You must be kidding bro.. A Nigerian leader will never resign even at the point of death
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by Bolster(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2017
wizzyrich:

Duh! He's the President. He's very different from you and I. You don't get to live where he lives. You don't get the security he gets. You don't have access to information he has. You don't get to make decisions he makes daily. You don't get to have respect and awe he gets. So, yes, he is a Nigerian but he is more than an average Nigerian. He's the Leader and every leader gets to be treated differently. Even the common Men of God are treated with respect and awe far above the congregation that made them who they are. It's normal. it's the same in every country, leaders are treated differently from the lead.

So yes, President Buhari doesn't have to be treated here like every Nigerians. Don't be so myopic and hypocritical.
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by Nobody: 11:04am On May 02, 2017
Bolster:

Duh! He's the President. He's very different from you and I. You don't get to live where he lives. You don't get the security he gets. You don't have access to information he has. You don't get to make decisions he makes daily. You don't get to have respect and awe he gets. So, yes, he is a Nigerian but he is more than an average Nigerian. He's the Leader and every leader gets to be treated differently. Even the common Men of God are treated with respect and awe far above the congregation that made them who they are. It's normal. it's the same in every country, leaders are treated differently from the lead.

So yes, President Buhari doesn't have to be treated here like every Nigerians. Don't be so myopic and hypocritical.
doesn't he have one head like u ? Or does he have two heads ?

The word "president" is just a title. Buhari is a human being like u and I, stop treating him like a demi-god.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by Origin(f): 11:05am On May 02, 2017
I remember Obasanjo furnished some federal hospitals in his day. Those for the North (kidney dialysis machines) were kept like museum. Probably waiting till an Hausa man graduates to take over that unit.

I went to Luth recently and Luth that used to be filled to the brim with all forms of doctors treating patients even while standing but now Luth is a shadow of itself. The halls are empty, they claim no bed space, reports of someone dying in the car park. (some claim no minister to monitor them)

I remember what Fashola did to the state clinics , the provision of ambulances (emergency services) and training of doctors and nurses. Etc. Yet this clinics still get some issues.

Really I don't know who or what is doing us. Can the national hospital abuja not treat the president. What do we lack specifically.

1 Like

Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by Nobody: 11:06am On May 02, 2017
AnanseK:

You mean the hospitals PDP left to rot for 16 years?
Was Rotimi Ameachi not in PDP before now ?

2 Likes

Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by kpaofame: 11:11am On May 02, 2017
ARRANT RUBBISH

Where are the clowns justifying the amount budgeted for State Hospital, if that amount was budgeted (apparently spent) on state house hospital and the president can not be treated there...

He should just go and get permanent treatment from the Ancestors not from abroad
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by SycophanticGoat: 11:17am On May 02, 2017
Pavore9:

A Nigerian leader resign on health grounds?.... You must be dreaming! They prefer to die on the seat!

Someone like Buhari would even want his corpse to continue even if the unfortunate happens..

Not like there would even be any difference between his corpse and the healthy him.

In short, his corpse may outperform him self..
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by johnmarcel(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2017
strangest:
My concern on the health of the president.

May is definitely a bad month for the presidency.. .remember yaradua died on 5th of May.. .

DSS and SSS should let the whole Nigerians know the actual state of health f the presidency.

Some of my nothern brothers are already assuming that Mr President was poisoned. One police officer from North has even vowed to kill 200 should anything happen to Mr presidency.

I pray that there will be no war
u dey fear war?
Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by SycophanticGoat: 11:26am On May 02, 2017
wizzyrich:
lolzzz

Listen to a du.mb azz

Rotflol

Any way, birds of a feather.....

Hahahahahaha!!! Are you minding goats?? It's only an intellectually retardéd nitwit that would learn from such a disparaging, insulting, annoying, bullish and tyrannical homoerect*s. Little wonder nothing meaningful every comes out of Sa**ki's brains (since he learns only from dimwitted fellows)..

2 Likes

Re: It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole by 2shure: 11:28am On May 02, 2017
I need a honest response.
Do presidents or leaders in foreign countries get flown abroad for treatment.
Lets say the president of usa.
President of russia
South africa
Kenya
North korea
Have u ever heard where they were flown abroad to places like india and d rest word and opposite countries for treatment.
It only happens in nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If We Have Weapons, Nigerian Army Can't Face Us - Shiites / States Spend Billions On Legislators’ Cars (chart) / FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.