Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## (2465 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Naija! What Do You Think About This Young Dude And His Music? / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
This is presenting my homie Gee Ten, dude is quite fierce with the lyrics but I will like to hear from boys and girls on Nairaland: the bloggosphere is just as important as the streets nowadays. So I present to you Gee Ten. This was done on Overkillin instrumental. Please boys tell me whachu think

http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/1/5/2715208/Overkillin%27%20%28Remix%29.wma
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by ofokaofoki: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
thank u for giving us the song to listen to. oshe omo banke,
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
Flowshow baba, I trust say na you go first show. Wetin you think about the song
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
average flow and delivery . . . . . AND he is doing a ALOT OF BRAGGING without doing anything of note on the track. Listen to the remix by iceprince and co and tell me whether this comes anything close.

He needs to work a bit harder to challenge in the naija hip hop market at the mo
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
Rapjunkie, what do you mean by anything of note?
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
well. . . . about 75% of the song is all bragging BUT his flow and delivery are basic with simple lyrics and simple rhyming structure. Nothing made me think 'wow' this guy has the x factor. . . .comprehende?

If ur gonna do that amount of bragging in a song then u better back it up.
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
OK. Point noted
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
almost an insult to a great beat and the dude is just like diddy, talking too much. His flow is too predictable

My verdict:
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
^^Yeah, rite
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by ofokaofoki: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
i was expecting fire , knowledge and brimstomes,  but he was just ok, i heard a lotta i got, i am , metaphors tho
good attempt but the beat has been overused by mcs., tell him to get sicker beats ,
if he needs instrumentals i can suggest sicker ones that he can download ,, genuflect i see u ! wink u already know.
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
Ofoka baba, I feel you. Those are the kinda constructives I need. I'ma relay everything to dude. By the way, I don record ma mixtape finish. Na just mixing and mastering dey go on now. Ehen, which beats you wan recommend?
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
Genuflect:

By the way, I don record ma mixtape finish. Na just mixing and mastering dey go on now. Ehen, which beats you wan recommend?

You locked flows words without lacing beats Na wa for your mixtape o!
All these wannabe's sha
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
Wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by geetweezy: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
as far as i am concerned bragging is all part of hiphop if u dont blow ur trumpet no one is gonna blow it for u, but i guess i ova did it, lol, my lyrics on the track is on the average no doubt, but can stand its own ground if it was used on the same track with dem choc boiz, hey u hav to be crazy to score me below average on dat track, word!!!!
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
geetweezy:

as far as i am concerned bragging is all part of hiphop if u dont blow your trumpet no one is gonna blow it for u, but i guess i ova did it, lol, my lyrics on the track is on the average no doubt, but can stand its own ground if it was used on the same track with dem choc boiz, hey u hav to be crazy to score me below average on dat track, word!!!!

heres a word for u to look up in the dictionary. . . . . . . 'deluded'. . . . . .check it out grin
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by geetweezy: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
wht eva mehn, lagos party , unofficial remix cuming soon, save ur comments for dat too
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
Make una no fight o. It's all love. Btw, rapjunkie there was no wowing verse on the Overkillin' Remix ft. Choc Boys, or what?
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
Genuflect:

Make una no fight o. It's all love. Btw, rapjunkie there was no wowing verse on the Overkillin' Remix ft. Choc Boys, or what?

listen to ice princes verse again ( the first verse). there are parts in that verse that have the wow factor. Jagz brings the heat even though he is all autouned up and MI kills it at the end.
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2010
Honestly, maybe I'm not seeing it. But none of them really wowed me. Just okay metaphors, multies and flows. Guess that's why we are all different
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
Genuflect:

Honestly, maybe I'm not seeing it. But none of them really wowed me. Just okay metaphors, multies and flows. Guess that's why we are all different

u must admit that all of them were better than ur guy. . . . abi?
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
Lol. Don't know about that. All of them did great but this is not the best of Gee Ten. Believe that
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by tosinaded(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
this dude spits bera than K16 lipsrsealed grin
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
tosinaded@:

this dude spits bera than K16 lipsrsealed grin

Not in a million years. . . . . . . . grin grin

Niggah r u high?. . . . . grin grin
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
Rapjunkie, can you post a link to the guy's songs?
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
http://www.mytruspot.com/K16

listen to:

1. Iyabo
2. Dont go
3. Gbono feli feli freestyle
4. Swagga on lock
5. #light up nigeria

this guy is completely original
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
I wanna download and listen cos I'm on phone right now. And he better be better than my guy
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
Genuflect:

I wanna download and listen cos I'm on phone right now. And he better be better than my guy

hes better  x 1000  tongue
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by ofokaofoki: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
dats a lie genuflect's guy gee ten is far better than k16 or they are at par (equal) grin grin
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
ofokaofoki:

dats a lie genuflect's guy gee ten is far better than k16 or they are at par (equal) grin grin

abi, tosin don give u kai kai? cool
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2010
Rapjunkie, two pple don yearn say my guy better pass K16. I no wan make decision yet so gimme link make I download
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
which kain two people?.No mind dem. . . . .
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by chiogo(f): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
Hmm, the song is iight. Sounds a bit like T.I. Or maybe it's just the beat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FULL ALBUM: Vector – Lafiaji (the Album) / Sola Allyson - Mimo (mp3 Download) / DOWNLOAD!: Tiwa Savage - Owo Mi Da (prod. By Pheelz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.