Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone (43658 Views)

Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu / Police Arrest Military Officer With Indian Hemp [photo] / Man Mixes Co-worker’s Rice With Indian Hemp, Rapes Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by sukkot: 1:36pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I was in cyprus too but i shift country... grin

Where u in Cyprus before? North or South? I was in the south before...what a lovely country...
i was in limassol.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Tenim47(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2017
bro chucks . . jst type IGBO as his password grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by seuncyber(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2017
If Lagos police slap am he go unlock the phone fast fast

But why now

Stay in your country and fork it up than going to another man country to mess it up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by ttemmi(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2017
Flat-headed developers.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by amosyanyan(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2017
Na dem dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by OVA200(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2017
Nigerians and locking their gadget are like (you know the pix now).
Even if we are allowed we for our television and fridge with password.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 02, 2017
Nabbed for being in possession of INDIAN hemp in INDIA. How's that a crime ? ? Lol. Shebi no he Nigerian hemp.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Seun360(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2017
Is INDIAN hemp not allowed in INDIA?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by alsudaes1(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2017
Henryyy:
Another one? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by AngelicBeing: 1:37pm On May 02, 2017
sukkot:
those indians look like they have kicked his ass behind closed doors. his face swell from slaps shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Putin1(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2017
ogaJona:
come and see afonjas masturbate over this topic
lol
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Butterworth: 1:38pm On May 02, 2017
AFONJA using Igbo names in their passports to procure visas since 5 century

AFONJA WITH IGBO NAME SPOTTED.

We know them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Twizzy30(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2017
I came to check names and I wasn't disappointed. Hit Like if you came to check names like myself.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Luvdmx(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2017
[quote author=TrapQueen77 post=56132538]

I was in cyprus too but i shift country... grin

Where u in Cyprus before? North or South? I was in the south before...what a Lovely

Cyprus remind me of lots òf good memories especially their kebab. I used to live in Nicosia before shifting country just like you.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Klington: 1:39pm On May 02, 2017
cool

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by sukkot: 1:39pm On May 02, 2017
AngelicBeing:
that indian man seating looks wicked lmao. that man done slap this weed smuggler well well before them snap pinshure na cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by fmarshal(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2017
Thank God he wasn't caught in Hyderabad. The spots we buy herb in Tolichowk and Banjara Hills are still safe cool
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by thunderbabs: 1:40pm On May 02, 2017
Indian hemp in India....wldnt it v bin more grievous if he was caught wit a Jamaican weed? why arrest d IPOB man... grin

On a business visa to india....isn't that business he's doin in India? grin

On a serious note, all you going to Asia to do drugs, una dey OYO right dere in Asia especially all you ibo boiz not allowin Ojukwu to rest in peace soilin d name of ur nation undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by IVORY2009(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2017
omobacyprus:
You fast gan o
Na him work be dat, "fast guy no be thief" grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by calberian: 1:41pm On May 02, 2017
Na wa

Why smuggle 'Indian' hemp to 'India'?

Isn't that like transporting Cocaine to Colombia?

Anyways, what do I know?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by gberra: 1:42pm On May 02, 2017
Greatigbos:
grin grin grin grin grin

they should trow him inside river
Ganja republicans grin grin grin

Igbos love ganja cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by sukkot: 1:42pm On May 02, 2017
why those 3 indian men come resembu well well like this na ? abi na nepotism dem dey take join customs for india ?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 02, 2017
I saw the heading and was praying already in my head,
Oh Lord let it not be one of our by force brothers from the SE.
Lo and behold it was them.
Is this the people they want us to be with in their by force biafra?
Must you take your criminality outside Naija?
How many SS person have you seen spoiling the image of naija?
Is this the kind of people you want to merge us with in your biafra?
God forbid!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 02, 2017
Shebi na Indian hemp no be Nigerian hemp.

So make dem carry their property and free the guy na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by sahapost: 1:43pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

25kg of dried marijuana....damn! undecided

Btw OP, u live in Cyprus? wink

Please teach me how you change the baground colour in your signature to yellow... Abeg
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by AngelicBeing: 1:44pm On May 02, 2017
sukkot:
that indian man seating looks wicked lmao. that man done slap this weed smuggler well well before them snap pinshure na cheesy
tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Believe7(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2017
Why are nigerians misrepresenting us every where..nawadays a nigerian can never be represented for good tins abroad except drugs..so u mean some one wit his complete senses will purchase visa jst to go nd smuggle drugs..nairalanders to be frank this is beyond normacy..it is a spiritual problem..why didn't he use d visa money to start up a business instead..mtcheew..
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Learnstuffs: 1:44pm On May 02, 2017
NoMoreTrolling:
Make weed legal.

How can alcohol be legal an weed illegal

Alcohol kills over 100,000 people a year.

Guess how many people weed kills?

ZERO!!
If it becomes legal, the business will not be lucrative again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by isahsalee: 1:44pm On May 02, 2017
No case, the hemp is Indian hemp, is their hemp, not yet out of India so, they can have their hemp back and live Chucks alone. Chucks was only trying to help them to market the stuff.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by johnabba(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2017
why are they complaining he was arrested with their product " Indian hemp"
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by purplekayc(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2017
Where naija people no dey sef
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Spidermon: 1:47pm On May 02, 2017
Yoruba - Yahoo
Ibo. - drug

Hausa - na those ones bad pass. Grand Theft Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hides N8M In Birthday Cake, Smuggles It Into Nigeria / Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) / 14-Year-Old Ghanaian Girl Raped By Five Men Contemplates Suicide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.