Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics (62731 Views)

Man Rushed To Hospital After Being Impaled By Rod In His Stomach (Graphic Pics) / Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by Kenzico(m): 2:08pm On May 02, 2017
embarassed
Poor Child!!
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by madridguy(m): 2:10pm On May 02, 2017
Allahu Akhbar.

2 Likes

Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by Zendinho(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2017
These are some of those things that prove the existence of a ''supreme being''

Thank God for human knowledge...
Thank God for successful operation...
Thank God for the life of that little soul...
Thank God its not in my country....cos a name could have been given to this.

1 Like

Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by Lovexme(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2017
Indians!!!!

Is there something genetically wrong in that country?

1 Like

Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by toseen7: 2:12pm On May 02, 2017
India & Nkàn Nbe things.... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by oviejnr(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2017
toseen7:
India & Nkàn Nbe things.... embarassed
grin grin cheesy
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by oheni(f): 2:14pm On May 02, 2017
mrborntodoit:
Jesu !

E be like say him chop him twin bro inside belle but the head no gree digest shocked

On a more serious note, Indians need to pay attention to the causes of these genetic deformation cases that is now rampant in their country , most of them can't afford three square meals yet them go carry belle like say nà by force to born pikin
he hehehe Hehehe can't stop laughing... d head no gree digest lol
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by Bollinger(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2017
In Nigeria, the baby would be called a witch and killed.
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by achieverme(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2017
brenister10:
India again, the land of many gods

It can happen anywhere
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by toseen7: 2:16pm On May 02, 2017
oviejnr:
grin grin cheesy
lol, abi na.... Làbe Orún(Segun Adisa) will show this one embarassed
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by albertmatt1(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2017
This is serious, wetin fit cause dis kyn abnormality now? God help us.
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by oviejnr(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2017
toseen7:
lol, abi na.... Làbe Orún(Segun Adisa) will show this one embarassed
I tell u, that show does years dey scare me die. Dis one sef person fit use ham dream for night sad
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:19pm On May 02, 2017
mrborntodoit:
Jesu !

E be like say him chop him twin bro inside belle but the head no gree digest shocked

On a more serious note, Indians need to pay attention to the causes of these genetic deformation cases that is now rampant in their country , most of them can't afford three square meals yet them go carry belle like say nà by force to born pikin
When you try abortion but strong head no gree you.
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by ollymaye: 2:20pm On May 02, 2017
Why Always Indian? I don't get it

1 Like

Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by bigiyaro(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2017
reminds me of the North and the rest of Nigeria, fvckin blood sucking parasites and useless especially boko haram.
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by adontcare(f): 2:23pm On May 02, 2017
Doctors bu agbara! Na wao
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by Baroba(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
The kind of strange things happening in India ehn,they have the highest concentration of people with abnormal genetic disorders.All the wierd ailments can be found there
They need thorough spiritual cleansing undecided

If you know these communities very well, there is quite a lot of inbreeding going in..The tend to marry their cousins / within their extended families..

Due to concerns surrounding inbreeding and its effects, levels of inbreeding dropped as low as 0.5% in the 1990s at the first cousin level in the general populations North America and Western Europe, and the levels were even lower in Japan. Even though inbreeding levels have decreased in western civilizations, many studies have shown that in many other large societies consanguineous marriages still predominate. [b]In fact, in many large populations of Asia and Africa twenty to fifty percent of all unions are that of consanguineous marriages (Bittles 1991). There are several circumstances that would give a population a reason to practice inbreeding at a large scale. Some of these reasons for practicing inbreeding include royalty, religion and culture, socioeconomic class, and geographic isolation and small populations.
Religion and culture can play a large role in the amount of inbreeding that takes place in a population. In many Muslim and Hindu societies in Africa, Asia, and India, consanguious marriages, especially unions of first cousins, account for twenty to fifty-five percent of the total. These religions tend to inbreed because of religious acceptance, preference, and tradition. Moreover, the culture of these societies also plays a large role into increased levels of inbreeding. Consanguineous marriages are thought to be an advantage when considering compatibility of the bride and her husband's family. This is particularly important when discussing the bride's relationship with her mother-in-law and the up-keep of the family's property. Another incentive to close relative marriages concerns bride wealth and dowry. Consanguineous marriages can lead to greatly reduced or no payments at all in unions of this culture. This allows small landowning families to keep their property and land (Bittles 1991).
[/b]

http://www.as.wvu.edu/~kgarbutt/QuantGen/Gen535_2_2004/Inbreeding_Humans.htm

2 Likes

Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by toseen7: 2:31pm On May 02, 2017
oviejnr:
I tell u, that show does years dey scare me die. Dis one sef person fit use ham dream for night sad
lol. na so, those years eeh, after watching it to enter room wey dark alone dey scare me. My Dad too like that program.
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 02, 2017
looks like what the "wise men" from calabar saw that made them outlaw birth of twins
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by pat1612(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2017
Parasitic twins are usually a result of a delay in the separation of embryos during conception.

They are formed when one embryo maintains a dominant development at the expense of the other.

Above was explanation given by doctors so all people above me making all comment think dint read it properly sad

And second how about medical facility and expertise of doctors to do such procedure with perfection.is it possible in nigeria and last but not the least it was done free grin
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by fapcrook(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2017
Strange things happen in India, I call it stranger India

1 Like

Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by Vindyk(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2017
India n scary news are like 5 n 6

1 Like

Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by number5(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2017
tintingz:
This has nothing to do with spiritual or curse, I can see some ignorant people associating this to jinns and demons, rural and semi-illitrate area in India practice consanguinity marriage(relation marriage) building up an autosomal recessive that's pass to offsprings, this led to high rate of genetic disorder, birth defects in that region, Asia countries have high rate of birth defect.

I track people like you!

Your type makes public forums worth the time spent

Kudos on the clarification

3 Likes

Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by AlphaStyles(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2017
e suppose be twins but 1 didn't grow well/split
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by Goldenheart(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2017
Spookie
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by Icon79(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2017
You're definitely a mad man talking. But I do feel sorry for you tho....you need serious help.

O pari

MadManTalking:
Cut off the other extra head and use it to make money ritual to train the one with the correct head. Abi you still wan tell me say two heads are better than one in this situation?

And before you quote me:
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by brenister10: 2:49pm On May 02, 2017
achieverme:

It can happen anywhere
Sure
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by ekensi01: 2:52pm On May 02, 2017
What the hell. Demons are producing endtime children.
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by oviejnr(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2017
toseen7:
lol. na so, those years eeh, after watching it to enter room wey dark alone dey scare me. My Dad too like that program.
Haa, dat one worst. Na so my momsy sef like ham, she go say mak i sit down come learn. Na run i dey run oh grin
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by obinna58(m): 2:55pm On May 02, 2017
God created him/her that way for a purpose, how dare doctors destroy God's plan for this child, the wrath of God z coming upon them

1 Like

Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by Breakdbond: 2:58pm On May 02, 2017
Yahweh/Allah's PERFECT creation!!!
Re: Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics by polydoctor(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2017
I know it will surely be in India because they have too much believe in diety and all sort of idol than God their creator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / Tracy Kiss, Bodybuilder Drinks Semen Regularly To Ward Off Coronavirus (Pics) / Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.