Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss (35622 Views)

Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu / Security: Buhari Receives Briefing From Service Chiefs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by metroparrot: 3:21pm On May 02, 2017
After some days of rest away from the office, President Muhammadu Buhari has returned to work.

The President's personal assistant on new media Bashir Ahmad disclosed this on Tuesday, May 2 in a couple of tweets on his verified Twitter handle. According to him, President Buhari received briefing from Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) General Managing Director Maikanti Baru.

He also received another briefing from the attorney-general of the federation and minister of of justice Abubakar Malami SAN.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/buhari-receives-briefing-from-attorney.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/859391289795727360

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by tinsel: 3:33pm On May 02, 2017
metroparrot:
After some days of rest away from the office, President Muhammadu Buhari has returned to work.

The President's personal assistant on new media Bashir Ahmad disclosed this on Tuesday, May 2 in a couple of tweets on his verified Twitter handle. According to him, President Buhari received briefing from Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) General Managing Director Maikanti Baru.

He also received another briefing from the attorney-general of the federation and minister of of justice Abubakar Malami SAN.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/buhari-receives-briefing-from-attorney.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
These people self. They think we are idiots.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 02, 2017
God bless Buhari .
Sai baba

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by josephine123: 3:37pm On May 02, 2017
no picture??

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by criminalmindz: 3:49pm On May 02, 2017
he is getting set to hand over. first he wants to know the position of the ministry that generates money , secondly he wants to know the legal implications and benefits after he resigns

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by TippyTop(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2017
This is coming straight from Lai Mohammed's Federal Ministry of Lais (Department of Propaganda)

HD video of the Vegetable working or.......it's a Lai

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by dragonking2: 4:21pm On May 02, 2017
Let them continue to lie. cheesy

We all know the the illiterate dullard is incapacitated.

Let them release the video so that we can see. grin

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by JideAmuGiaka: 4:22pm On May 02, 2017
I can't imagine myself voting for an ancestor to be my president.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by AirFireEarthH20: 4:22pm On May 02, 2017
Lie mohammed and lies is like buhari and incompetence, inseparable

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by DrSuleiman100: 4:22pm On May 02, 2017
Good one
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Jesusloveyou: 4:23pm On May 02, 2017
Thank God

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Jesusloveyou: 4:33pm On May 02, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
I can't imagine myself voting for an ancestor to be my president.
Mugabe look like ancestor more than handsome buhari.
And active criminal like your ineffectual buffoon is a nightmare to me, anytime I see your ineffectual buffoon till tomorrow,I always get goose in my body.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by achieverme(m): 4:36pm On May 02, 2017
I will believe this when I see Buhari at the FEC meeting tomorrow

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by coolcatty: 4:40pm On May 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Mugabe look like ancestor more than handsome buhari.
And active criminal like your ineffectual buffoon is a nightmare to me, anytime I see your ineffectual buffoon till tomorrow,I always get goose in my body.
Easy champ......try and communicate in your native language or pidgin english ......damn your written English sucks....damnnn

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by omenkaLives(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2017
Baba, i have not a shred of doubt in your ability to salvage the country from the demons who've held her hostage and violated her over and over again, but sir, I think at this juncture, you need to give it a rest, even if it has to be temporarily.

We need you to stay alive first above all.

God bless you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:43pm On May 02, 2017
Wishing him, quick recovery!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by DICKtator: 4:48pm On May 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by ReachHard: 4:48pm On May 02, 2017
Presidenti bawo?

Which Presidency ??

62 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by nickxtra(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2017
boju boju

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by michoim(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2017
Glory be to God. Our president shall henceforth go from strength to strength.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Brymo: 4:48pm On May 02, 2017
Wawu presido

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by BiafranBushBoy: 4:49pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Baba, i have not a shred of doubt in your ability to salvage the country from the demons who've held her hostage and violated her over and over again, but sir, I think at this juncture, you need to give it a rest, even if it has to be temporarily.

God bless you.

Nooooo... Don't say that again Mr Man!!

Till 2030!!

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Sunnycliff(m): 4:49pm On May 02, 2017
Pictures of him receiving the briefing or.....

Can a vegetable be active?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by BiafranBushBoy: 4:49pm On May 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Wishing him, quick recovery!

You mean the small Buhari?? grin

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by TippyTop(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Sunnycliff(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:

God bless you.

What happened to sai baba till 2023?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by positivelord: 4:50pm On May 02, 2017
I dont even know what to believe again
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by micktoxin(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2017
Buhari receives briefing but can't show his face or provide full disclosure about his health? The quote 'A country deserves its leader has never seem so apt'. They do take Nigerians for a fool.
I don't think the average Nigerians fully appreciates how much uncertainty this sage is causing the economy and security of the country.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:

God bless you.
Power intoxicates.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by AngelicBeing: 4:50pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:

God bless you.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by SageTravels: 4:51pm On May 02, 2017
NOTED
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Baroba(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2017
Wishing he well, but he needs to resign or be impeached..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher / Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) / Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.