Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss (35688 Views)

Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu / Security: Buhari Receives Briefing From Service Chiefs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Bede2u(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Wetin consine you? grin grin
grin grin grin My man nothing o. I just feel that you and Ngeneukwenu can do a better job defending Buhari than u are currently doing. Dont u see Barcanista and his long articles?
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Klington: 5:14pm On May 02, 2017
Yesterday.,,Buhari finds it difficult to eat or drink.
Today, Buhari to undergo another posterate operation.
Just now, just now, the same Buhari is receiving briefing........ May be him don dey do hollywood movie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by origima: 5:14pm On May 02, 2017
corneredlove:
Which buhari? The one wey d skin don peel off? Hand over to your vp once and for ever.

Mugu,the oldest person in ur linage died at 59 yet u are not greatful to wish 74 yes old Buhari long life so that ur yes will be long
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by omenkaLives(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2017
lastmessenger:
for saying this you have just lost your job in the BMC.you are incompetent as your baba.
At least I don't behave like bastards who praised one fraudster for allegedly rejecting bail and still praised him when they learnt the fraudster actually never rejected the bail. smiley

Those bastards are highly competent and would do exactly what they are ordered to do, no questions asked. Zombies extraordinaire they are. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by dignity33: 5:17pm On May 02, 2017
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria, we are most coward citizen of any country on Earth we think we are wiser why we are the most foolish on earth. First we tribalize every thing including our life sometime i see people defending a corrupt politician simple because is from your tribe let me put things straight to Nigerian that man from your tribe is using your money to sponsor his children abroad with millions of Niara every month, has the best houses and flashy cars, what do you get with your family nothing and yet we still praise them, i always ask myself why are we so stupid as a Country. Other countries i see citizen go wild when they see that their Government is not doing what they are voted them to do not minding which tribe he or she may come from but ours is to shout, insult and tribalize the issue on Social media calling God dey.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by marshborn(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2017
Buhari has become a deity that you will never see but hear what he wants from the chief priest
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by omenkaLives(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2017
Bede2u:
grin grin grin My man nothing o. I just feel that you and Ngeneukwenu can do a better job defending Buhari than u are currently doing. Dont u see Barcanista and his long articles?
Baba I no get strength for articles anymore jor. The forum is too bleeped up for me to waste my mental strength writing such. Go back on my timeline and read some I once wrote when things weren't this messed up here.

You know how I used to create counter threads to his back then na, now I can even imagine doing such. Too many emotional kids crawling around lately.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by kcbusta(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2017
Pictures please!
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by lastmessenger: 5:25pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
At least I don't behave like bastards who praised one fraudster for allegedly rejecting bail and still praised him when they learnt the fraudster actually never rejected the bail. smiley

Those bastards are highly competent and would do exactly what they are ordered to do, no questions asked. Zombies extraordinaire they are. smiley
it still does not change the fact that one vegetable is somewhere gasping for breath.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by horlus(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2017
Too bad these people in aso rock really think we are stupid. When this administration first started, everything Buhari did then we get to see it first hand, lately they have stopped photos and even the photographer has changed career status. It's better to be real with us if the president is sick it's not a crime, let us know and stop hanging on to power. As soon as people start complaining they haven't seen Mr president they will start telling us about meetings, please Let the man take care of his health and enjoy his elder statesman man status.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by omenkaLives(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2017
Klington:
Yesterday.,,Buhari finds it difficult to eat or drink.
Today, Buhari to undergo another posterate operation.
Just now, just now, the same Buhari is receiving briefing........ May be him don dey do hollywood movie grin grin
Day before yesterday you people said SR is a useless newspaper that only tells lies and is being financed by APC. Yesterday the same SR said Baba couldn't eat or drink and you suddenly believe them and forgot they are being bankrolled by APC.

E be like una don dey act Bollywood movies oo. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Themonster: 5:29pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Day before yesterday you people said SR is a useless newspaper that only tells lies and is being financed by APC. Yesterday the same SR said Baba couldn't eat or drink and you suddenly believe them and forgot they are being bankrolled by APC.

[/s]
rawbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Themonster: 5:30pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Baba I no get strength for articles anymore jor. The forum is too bleeped up for me to waste my mental strength writing such. Go back on my timeline and read some I once wrote when things weren't this messed up here.

You know how I used to create counter threads to his back then na, now I can even imagine doing such. Too many emotional kids crawling around lately.
[/s]
trash trash trash

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by omenkaLives(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2017
lastmessenger:
it still does not change the fact that one vegetable is somewhere gasping for breath.
I couldn't agree with you more. I pray the "vegetable" dies tomorrow. wink wink grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Klington: 5:32pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:

grin grin grin...... U n Buhari matter don tire me grin grin

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Themonster: 5:33pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
I couldn't agree with you more. I pray the "vegetable" dies tomorrow. wink wink grin grin
yes vegetable must die grin
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by omenkaLives(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2017
Klington:
grin grin grin...... U n Buhari matter don tire me grin grin
Then leave us alone. cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Jodesky(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2017
tinsel:

These people self. They think we are idiots.

Sorry o

Child of hate. He's alive.

And if you arent pleased with that, go hug the nearest transformer.........................................

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 02, 2017
Sai baba till 2045. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Themonster: 5:36pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
nope we won't
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Klington: 5:37pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
wrong, make una leave us in peace..... Shikenah grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by CXLVII: 5:37pm On May 02, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
I can't imagine myself voting for an ancestor to be my president.

An Ancestor is still better than an ineffectual buffoon!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Klington: 5:39pm On May 02, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]
nope we won't
grin grin grin grin... Instead they should leave us in one peace
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by corneredlove(m): 5:39pm On May 02, 2017
Nope!! The number you have dialed is incorrect,pls check the number and dial again.
My great dad died at 89.
My grand dad died at 96 ‏years.
And my papa is 67 already.
Therefore, bro kasali am sure u were referring to your maternal family where death always take them at 46 years 2 weeks. Stop mentioning my name or else, death will mention your name before this years' demoCRACY day.

origima:

Mugu,the oldest person in ur linage died at 59 yet u are not greatful to wish 74 yes old Buhari long life so that ur yes will be long
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Haslil878(m): 5:39pm On May 02, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
I can't imagine myself voting for an ancestor to be my president.
then go ahead and VOTE for your Grandfather. Mofo
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by JideAmuGiaka: 5:40pm On May 02, 2017
CXLVII:

An Ancestor is still better than an ineffectual buffoon!
All politicians are criminals
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by sureprince01(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2017
coolcatty:

Easy champ......try and communicate in your native language or pidgin english ......damn your written English sucks....damnnn

OMG!!! see finishing...finishing accuracy 100%....are u in any way related to Suarez or Messi?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by JideAmuGiaka: 5:44pm On May 02, 2017
Haslil878:
then go ahead and VOTE for your Grandfather. Mofo

Is that your final answer?.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by jide219(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2017
Picture or idontbilivit
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Venica(f): 5:48pm On May 02, 2017
another smelling lie undecidedanother smelling lie
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by sshalom(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2017
May the Balm of Gilead, the Almighty Healer, the One who was, is and is to come heal our President and restore him to full compliments of health in Jesus Name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.