Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) (34392 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by Eventoned: 3:42pm On May 02, 2017
Lol grin This preacher has definitely walked the length and breadth of Lagos preaching the word of God. But he says he is tired of trekking and needs a car so that he can show people that he preaches to that he serves a living God.

Watch the Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhVoxKQTW0U

http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-preacher-begs-car-says-tired-trekking-video/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by smartty68(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2017
No be small demand on top recession... Look at my shoe it has suffered from enough trekking lawd!

Ogar go and change your shoe brake pad cheesy

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 02, 2017
lol when God did not call him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by Destined2win: 3:43pm On May 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The hustle is real oooo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by thesicilian: 3:52pm On May 02, 2017
smartty68:
No be small demand on top recession... Look at my shoe it has suffered from enough trekking lawd!

Ogar go and change your shoe brake pad cheesy
Hahaha
Guy na so we dey do am that year.
Na to change the pad on the sole and continue the hustle...

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by sisisioge: 3:53pm On May 02, 2017
God will do it.

Cc Apostle Sulaiman. Biko bless this dude with a car too. God will appreciate it more than you giving the cars to those hooos.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by falcon01: 4:12pm On May 02, 2017
lol I he is seriously serious and the pesin wey video no fit give am shishi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 02, 2017
falcon01:
lol I he is seriously serious and the pesin wey video no fit give am shishi

Even the pesin wey dey video am sef dey look for a solid machine to take replace him leggediz benz grin

10 Likes

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by Dopeyomi(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2017
choi

The preacher! don trek tire.. #IPOB ooO grin

7 Likes

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by brunofarad(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2017
Must he preach with a car ?

How many did our Lord Jesus drive ?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by eleojo23: 5:19pm On May 02, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 02, 2017
lol he said his shoes have suffered grin

1 Like

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by mrmrmister: 5:20pm On May 02, 2017
grin

He should apply for a job in one of those multi-national churches business centres.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by eleko1: 5:20pm On May 02, 2017
.probably one of those immigrant from that side.E go beTter

3 Likes

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by yeyeboi(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by kevoh(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2017
Lol...me sef I am in need of a helicopter with a standby Pilot, I am tired of driving to work everyday .

7 Likes

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by NLProblemChild(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2017
Na by force to preach ? People wey go listen go listen .
Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 02, 2017
Make him ask him master who him dey do him work... abi he wan make the master on the other side give am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by Splinz(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2017
Lazy thief!

2 Likes

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by bigCassava: 5:20pm On May 02, 2017
sisisioge:
God will do it.

Cc Apostle Sulaiman. Biko bless this dude with a car too. God will appreciate it more than you giving the cars to those hooos.

See as devil take tie your brain for NEPA pole..

4 Likes

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2017
grin grin
If only this man knows how much a car can consume when it starts rebelling.

He will prefer buying new pair of shoes...

#shey na pastor be that cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 02, 2017
He should seek ye the king with faith.
Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by BrutalJab: 5:21pm On May 02, 2017
sisisioge:
God will do it.

Are you one of the hoes he normally dash car?

3 Likes

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by pabon(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2017
Wharridis?
Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 02, 2017
Jesus didn't use a donkey when he was walking around preaching.... you dont need a car.
Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by soberdrunk(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2017
The hustle is real...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by Tenim47(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2017
have he walked to the extent, his shadow left him nd enter keke? undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by alizma: 5:22pm On May 02, 2017
End time preacher. If he is doing it for God, he need not tell people that he needs a car, he should just discuss that with God and God himself will send his messenger to deliver him a car. that is, if he truly needs a car.

5 Likes

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 02, 2017
This pastor lacks sense! Just rent one small bacher or canopy and gather like 5 people ,wetin I dey talk sef, just 3 people start to dey pray in tongues. By the time you disturb that area for one week,you go see new members showing up. Just put correct banner promising miracles as usual.
As tithe dey flow,before one month you go drive hummer jeep! Just do as I said.
Pastors and church business undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by nabegibeg: 5:22pm On May 02, 2017
grin
Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 02, 2017
I dont blame him.His counterparts are using limousine and private jets....na d same work dem dey do.

I think he deserves it.He did not use juju on his members so as to get a car ,but he begged for it.

If you are capable of blessing him with it,dont hesitate.

I can feel his pain.

10 Likes

Re: Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) by Ptown(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2017
He should call Apostle Paul in Heaven and ask how he Preached the Gospel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories / Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.