Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex (4919 Views)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Escabado: 4:55pm On May 02, 2017
1) if her pvsssy has bad odour , dirty and smeling:
Many guys will not tell a girl her pvsssy smells bad and dirty to avoid embarrasment,what the guy will do is to just walk away . Then You as a girl will begin to wonder what you did wrong

2) if you play too hard to get and hard to sexx :

Many guys will dump you for this immediately they enter between your legs because you have given them lot of stress .even if the guy love you from the first time but immediately you begin to play hard to get . He will begin to dislike you

3) girls pls if possible go to super market and buy pvsssy wash so you can be using it and be clean down there and stop playing hard to get because no kain pvsssy or fat ass wey guys never fvkkk before

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 02, 2017
grin

Cc

Sinz..how true is this?
Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by MhizSylvia(f): 5:03pm On May 02, 2017
nice one
Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by dingbang(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2017
Ladies please the op isn't lying..

Don't think you are dumped because men are cheats.. Sometimes it has everythn to do with you..
Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 02, 2017
dat number 1 sha cheesy.i love eating snails but not smelly ones cheesy

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by SINZ: 5:24pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Cc
Sin.z..how true is this?

Dude is 100% correct!

No jokes
Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Sanemind(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2017
Bia op this ur post is so not complete,u forgot to mention those gals dat don't get wet,why wont l dump her ass wen l did not enjoy show? Wat is sex without cumming? grin

4 Likes

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 02, 2017
Playing hard to get is a turn off to most guyz.Such as,
1.She keep him waiting,whereas she promised to join him soon after he call her that he is around.
2.She didn't call back or pick his call after several miss calls.
3.She snub him in public.This one dey vex me pass.
4.She flirt with other guys to make him jealous.
I don't see this as a play hard to get.she is hurting his emotions.And he will sure pay her back.
Let him know you are not interested to be his girlfriend rather.

2 Likes

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by refiner(f): 5:46pm On May 02, 2017
What's wrong with romanceland of late?...always talking about smelling pvssy and sex!... angry

3 Likes

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Splinz(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2017
refiner:
What's wrong with romanceland of late?...always talking about smelling pvssy and sex!... angry

They are generation of p**sy and s*x enthusiasts. shocked
Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Escabado: 5:52pm On May 02, 2017
Sanemind:
Bia op this ur post is so not complete,u forgot to mention those gals dat don't get wet,why wont l dump her ass wen l did not enjoy show? Wat is sex without cumming? grin

Hahahhahaa sheyy all those girl that will say finger me , do me this , do me that so I can be wet and in the mood. Lol imagine the stress after we guys Don spend our money finish ooh

1 Like

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 02, 2017
refiner:

Are you guilty of any?

2 Likes

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by refiner(f): 6:08pm On May 02, 2017
Love Machine:
Are you guilty of any?
Why not come and check it out yourself?...anu! angry

3 Likes

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 02, 2017
Love Machine:
Playing hard to get is a turn off to most guyz.Such as,
1.She keep him waiting,whereas she promised to join him soon after he call her that he is around.
2.She didn't call back or pick his call after several miss calls.
3.She snub him in public.This one dey vex me pass.
4.She flirt with other guys to make him jealous.
I don't see this as a play hard to get.she is hurting his emotions.And he will sure pay her back.
Let him know you are not interested to be his girlfriend rather.
dis one is just not into u oo grin
Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
Ladies please the op isn't lying..

Don't think you are dumped because men are cheats.. Sometimes it has everythn to do with you..
May God bless you my brother... There are some habits I can't tolerate in a lady
Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Chibydinho(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2017
Those babes that just lie like log of wood while you do all the work like say its only you come dance ooo....
Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by hernandson(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2017
Escabado:
1) if her pvsssy has bad odour , dirty and smeling:
Many guys will not tell a girl her pvsssy smells bad and dirty to avoid embarrasment,what the guy will do is to just walk away . Then You as a girl will begin to wonder what you did wrong

2) if you play too hard to get and hard to sexx :

Many guys will dump you for this immediately they enter between your legs because you have given them lot of stress .even if the guy love you from the first time but immediately you begin to play hard to get . He will begin to dislike you

3) girls pls if possible go to super market and buy pvsssy wash so you can be using it and be clean down there and stop playing hard to get because no kain pvsssy or fat ass wey guys never fvkkk before
pusszy wash,are you kidding me!! that the worst thing you can do to it...using medicated soap and fragrances are not allowed sir,it destroys the PH there

1 Like

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 02, 2017
refiner:

Why not come and check it out yourself?...anu! angry
OK.#rushtoflippant. grin
Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Escabado: 7:13pm On May 02, 2017
hernandson:
pusszy wash,are you kidding me!! that the worst thing you can do to it...using medicated soap and fragrances are not allowed sir,it destroys the PH there

Hahaha haha should they leave it like that with bad odour ?? . Most girls think that fixing hair of 50k, using big phone of 350k and wearing cloths of 100k is what makes them a big girl. Too bad becos most of the girls in this category smell so bad down there.
Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 02, 2017
I wonder why theres so many threads about girls and their smelly vaginas. I actually think it's a genuine problem sha. Ladies we need to do better lol.

3 Likes

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by hernandson(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2017
Escabado:

Hahaha haha should they leave it like that with bad odour ?? . Most girls think that fixing hair of 50k, using big phone of 350k and wearing cloths of 100k is what makes them a big girl. Too bad becos most of the girls in this category smell so bad down there.
let me just tell you the truth what ladies eat,determines what there private part smells like. the mouth and the private part are somewhat connected. the best way to clean the vagi is to tie a rope with garlic,piercing or sowing the garlic with thread and inserting it inside the vaginah,it keep it clean and healthy. you would also know that its connected because the female breathe would be the smell of garlic all tru. so when she wants to go out she would just pull out. its over the net if you think am lying. I know a lot of people that use it though
Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 02, 2017
Stop asking girls to buy pussy wash, the vagina is self-cleansing. Using strong product interferes with the normal flora and results in eventual bad smells. To prevent bad odor, it is recommended to bathe regularly, change underwear regularly, wear undies that allow the pussy breathe, drink lots of water, eat a diet packed with fruits and vegetables. Treat infections promptly.

1 Like

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Escabado: 8:40pm On May 02, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Stop asking girls to buy pussy wash, the vagina is self-cleansing. Using strong product interferes with the normal flora and results in eventual bad smells. To prevent bad odor, it is recommended to bathe regularly, change underwear regularly, wear undies that allow the pussy breathe, drink lots of water, eat a diet packed with fruits and vegetables. Treat infections promptly.

I created this tread not to.mock gir but My dear i will be so pleased and happy if any girl I sleep with from now smells good down there because that's has become a big problem . So I support any good suggestions that can make our Nigerian girls to.smell good down there .
Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by PromiseUche(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2017
Playing hard to get makes me lose interest and if eventually I got u, I must return ur attitude and still abandon U.
On d second part, gals shld treat infections to d ground (totally)pls, it's most times d cause and it's disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by ItsTutsi(m): 9:50pm On May 02, 2017
Do u know the stress we go through to get laid only to find out u have a smelly pussy,wallahi its annoying
refiner:

1 Like

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Tazdroid(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2017

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 02, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Escabado: 3:17pm On May 03, 2017
Lol
Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by marvin902(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2017
I don't think I will stress myself toasting you over two months at the end you got a smelling pussy and I go come leave you say I nor go bleep na witch ..I nor go gree o na to tie cloth for my face continue grin

1 Like

Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by ojun50(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2017
Truth is most ladies will nt take dis serious
Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 03, 2017
Perhaps that maybe so . Or it could be the simple fact that the guy wanted sex and he got it. Nothing to do with a malodorous nether region or playing hard to get. It was simply a hit and run he might have communicated this and for whatever reason the woman chose not to heed this.
Re: Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex by surfmegeek: 6:10pm On May 03, 2017
good Android mobile with audio converter is easy thing now, Click here to know more about online converter here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hungry Girls And Their Wahala / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise / The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.