Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Car Window Smashed - Bag Containing Ipad And Dell Laptop Stolen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Window Smashed - Bag Containing Ipad And Dell Laptop Stolen (790 Views)

Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun / US Police Breaks Car Window, Drags A Black Man Out, Finds Out He's Innocent / Phone Repairer Sells Soldier's iPad And iPhone, Vanishes With Money In Delta.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Window Smashed - Bag Containing Ipad And Dell Laptop Stolen by dapsin999(m): 6:06pm On May 02, 2017
Good day Nairalanders, As I write this, I am in great soberness and full of regrets of HAD I KNOWN. Yesterday(01/05/17) my friend's car was robbed as we parked beside Dominos(Aminu Kano Crescent, Abuja) to get some Pizza. On arrival back to the car at about 7:40pm, from the right passenger window, my bag containing a DELL INSPIRON 16 5000 series and Ipad Pro (IMEI: 353307071390977 128GB GOLD, WIFI + CELLULAR), and other valuables were stolen.
PLEASE I BEG IN THE NAME OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION TO ASSIST ON THE RECOVERY OF THESE ITEMS/BAG KINDLY CONTACT ME ON 08039568171. I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL.
May God bless and protect us all . . .Amen

Dapsin999

Re: Car Window Smashed - Bag Containing Ipad And Dell Laptop Stolen by uboma(m): 6:32pm On May 02, 2017
sorry for your loss.

Same happened to my car just last month.

The driver side window was smashed with a stone and some valuables carted away.

the lessons learnt,

do not leave valuables inside your car where they are most visible to onlookers.

1 Like

Re: Car Window Smashed - Bag Containing Ipad And Dell Laptop Stolen by dingbang(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2017
Next time leave a calabash and red cloth with feather and cowries inside your car.. Nobody will break in grin

2 Likes

Re: Car Window Smashed - Bag Containing Ipad And Dell Laptop Stolen by uboma(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
Next time leave a calabash and red cloth with feather and cowries inside your car.. Nobody will break in grin

lol.

The times are getting harder by the day and these makes some people more desperate and bold to carry out their criminal activities at every opportunity they get.

1 Like

Re: Car Window Smashed - Bag Containing Ipad And Dell Laptop Stolen by dingbang(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2017
uboma:

lol.

The times are getting harder by the day and these makes some people more desperate and bold to carry out their criminal activities at every opportunity they get.
I dey tell u.. Once north Korea strike ... Omo war don start oooo... grin
Re: Car Window Smashed - Bag Containing Ipad And Dell Laptop Stolen by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 02, 2017
Domino pizza Wuse 2 is fast becoming notorious for criminals.
A staff died in an armed robbery incident at the location last month.
Criminals as head of organisation and incompetent security head.
Same set of criminals that destroyed mrbiggs.

Useless and insecure business environment.

Useless Lebanese company..

Where is Mynd44 & lalasticlala sef sad

1 Like

Re: Car Window Smashed - Bag Containing Ipad And Dell Laptop Stolen by AngelicBeing: 9:12pm On May 02, 2017
angry sad
Re: Car Window Smashed - Bag Containing Ipad And Dell Laptop Stolen by dapsin999(m): 8:27am On May 03, 2017
uboma:
sorry for your loss.

Same happened to my car just last month.

The driver side window was smashed with a stone and some valuables carted away.

the lessons learnt,

do not leave valuables inside your car where they are most visible to onlookers.

Thank you bro. Its a lesson in a hard way.
Re: Car Window Smashed - Bag Containing Ipad And Dell Laptop Stolen by dapsin999(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2017
Keneking:
Domino pizza Wuse 2 is fast becoming notorious for criminals.
A staff died in an armed robbery incident at the location last month.
Criminals as head of organisation and incompetent security head.
Same set of criminals that destroyed mrbiggs.

Useless and insecure business environment.

Useless Lebanese company..

Where is Mynd44 & lalasticlala sef sad

People are wicked bro. My whole system has been destabilized.
Re: Car Window Smashed - Bag Containing Ipad And Dell Laptop Stolen by Stylz69(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2017
This is rampant in this area. Don't you have 'find my iphone/ipad' installed on your device. Track it

OR

Set up a sting! Park you car in the same spot with a dummy bag on the back seat and wait close by. Kill anyone you catch

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stay Warned!- See What Ritualists Are Doing To Some Nigerians Again / Slay Queen Slayed By Bestfriend [video] / Nigerian Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.