Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) (76224 Views)

A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) / I Killed This Monitor Lizard In A Fish Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Nature8(m): 11:47pm On May 03, 2017
Tazdroid:
Hmm, so as u dey fear dey run, u dey calculate how many yards you run? undecided

Anyway,

grin
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 12:01am On May 04, 2017
Eleyi gidigan o shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 12:14am On May 04, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
People should stop staying pythons are harmless

Those that swallow people and other animals are what

One swallowed a sleeping baby some time in Edo State

Yet one person will still say they are harmless

Damn I hate snakes with my life
Who's fault is it that the baby was swallowed? The python or the baby's mother, You people should learn to respect nature. Pythons are part of the Ecosystem, should they become extinct because of your carelessness? God who made the is not stupid. They rarely attack people. Instead you people always kill them, in Anambara, it is a taboo to kill a python, because of its size and slow speed, instead you should kill other animals to show your hunting prowess, it is a good way to check laziness.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by drdanny(m): 12:16am On May 04, 2017
Some people sha! God gave u a snake farm, free of charge, worth millions in snake leather and you just messed up... Ask Buratai how much he's making...lwkm
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Blessed96(f): 12:21am On May 04, 2017
what a massive serpent? someone said pythons are harmless? definitely not Naija ones.. everything here jagaga oo
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by realabraham: 12:22am On May 04, 2017
cheesy very funny
But please why does Lalasticlala love snakes? Please who knows the history? Kindly share abeg
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by laiza(m): 12:36am On May 04, 2017
That big fat one is the female. The smaller ones are the male. They followed her scent and her hiss to your farm. She must have been on your farm for quite some time. It's mating season.
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On May 04, 2017
Blessed96:
what a massive serpent? someone said pythons are harmless? definitely not Naija ones.. everything here jagaga oo

Pythons are harmless. Whether in Naija or outside.

1 Like

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Lucremoy(m): 2:03am On May 04, 2017
all these ones saying python is harmless.. when they see one now they go turn usain bolt

1 Like

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Emtol01: 2:32am On May 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! That was genocide, pythons are harmless plus you just wiped out a whole family...... angry
Did you say Pythons are harmless
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by nduchucks: 3:30am On May 04, 2017
Does anyone have a good explanation for why this Python snake family was killed when it didn't threaten anyone? This is animal cruelty pure and simple. embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by madjune(m): 4:19am On May 04, 2017
Were they swallowing one another?

If so...na spiritual matters be dis o.
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by southpole: 5:24am On May 04, 2017
fitinwell:
I only see this on Nairaland. See what we found on my farm land today..Wtf!! :O
Python with Eggs and 7 small pythons ..
It was the farm worker that killed it
I ran 1000 yards away ...

cc lalatisca

mods
If I were you, I could have turn that farm to a python farm to rear pythons for commercial purpose
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by LordGuru1: 5:28am On May 04, 2017
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On May 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! That was genocide, pythons are harmless plus you just wiped out a whole family...... angry
they are harmless yes? but when starved they'd constrict Ur massive head into their belly.not that I've seen Ur head but I have a feeling it is

1 Like

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by edoyad(m): 6:04am On May 04, 2017
soberdrunk:

Chickens are harmless too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 6:10am On May 04, 2017
dragon2:
The small snakes may be males trying to mate with the larger female

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 6:12am On May 04, 2017
laiza:
That big fat one is the female. The smaller ones are the male. They followed her scent and her hiss to your farm. She must have been on your farm for quite some time. It's mating season.

so after reading the post and seeing the picture, this is the best you could come up with?

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 6:21am On May 04, 2017
Dacronym:
Men this is disgusting mehn

You make the word "disgusting" lose its meaning...smh mehn
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 6:35am On May 04, 2017
nduchucks:
Does anyone have a good explanation for why this Python snake family was killed when it didn't threaten anyone? This is animal cruelty pure and simple. embarassed

That's Nigeria for you.... No animal protection law
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 6:38am On May 04, 2017
judgedredd22:

so after reading the post and seeing the picture, this is the best you could come up with?

Why don't you go and research what he wrote?
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On May 04, 2017
NIGERIANS AND THEIR WILDLIFE KILLING CULTURE THESE ARE JUST YOUNG PYTHONS WHICH ARE NON VENOMOUS THESE YOUNG SNAKES COULD HAVE BE SOLD TO ANY LOCAL ZOO, OR TO PEOPLE THAT LOVE SNAKES AS PETS. A COUNTRY WERE THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE EDUCATED AND THE ILLITERATE I WEEP FOR YOU GUYS MAYBE BEFORE YOU REALISE THE IMPORTANCE OF ANIMALS IN THE ENVIRONMENT, YOU ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD.A COUNTRY OF SHEEP.
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2017
ibietela2:

Why don't you go and research what he wrote?

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:48am On May 04, 2017
whitebeard:
is that sarcasm or u meant what u said
We meant it angry
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:50am On May 04, 2017
DavidEsq:
We meant it angry
eya
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by piperson(m): 6:54am On May 04, 2017
Chongaiman:
As surely as the night follows the day, so shall this thread make FP....

Nagin, call Nneka... Your family members have been massacred

please what's the name of that Indian movie
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On May 04, 2017
soberdrunk:

Shut up!!!!

I left a harmless baby Alligator the next day i found sliding into our ceiling...I wept...I regretted not killing it
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:03am On May 04, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Who's fault is it that the baby was swallowed? The python or the baby's mother, You people should learn to respect nature. Pythons are part of the Ecosystem, should they become extinct because of your carelessness? God who made the is not stupid. They rarely attack people. Instead you people always kill them, in Anambara, it is a taboo to kill a python, because of its size and slow speed, instead you should kill other animals to show your hunting prowess, it is a good way to check laziness.
this is super story
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:04am On May 04, 2017
nduchucks:
report to DSS..yimu
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On May 04, 2017
GrandGarcon:

Read what you wrote does it makes sense to you

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:06am On May 04, 2017
ennyhola:

Shut up!!!!

I left a harmless baby Alligator the next day j found sliding into ceiling...I wept...I regretted not killing it
are you minding hypocrites?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION / My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.