Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money (2184 Views)

I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by Evestar200(f): 8:45pm On May 02, 2017
Pardon my spelling and errors

Hello fellow Nairalanders I need your advice and help
My nieghbour is going through a tough time right now due a mistake made by him .
He impregnated a girl and the mother of the girl is using her daughter pregnancy as a way
Making money, the mother told my neighbour to be giving the girl #1100 every day for a month old pregnancy till when the girl will deliver the baby and we don't know how much the guy Will be paying everyday when the girl finally deliver the baby.
The guy is not government or private worker, he is a business man who owns a provision store where he sell as a wholesaler to retailer and we his neighbours are complaining that the money is too much, at least he and the mother should come to terms and agree on a particular amount that he will be giving to the girl every month end but the girl mother seems to be a very troublesome woman, she doesn't want to listen to anybody, each time she comes to take the money , she comes as if someone is owing her and the person don't want to pay her.
This the same woman was the one that allow her daughter to be living with my neighbours in the sense that " the girl dad is dead and there is nobody to take care of her that my neighbour is the one taking care of her" the girl will take all my neighbour foodstuff and give it to her younger sister to take it to their home and my neighbour got angry and stop bringing foodstuff to his house and started cooking at his store and now that she has got pregnant her mother is using it as a way of making money because the guy is not an indigene of the state and he just came into the state last 2years to settle down and get marry here , Now one of my neighbour is thinking of taking him
And the girl mother to welfare to settle the case because the man will still be the one to register the girl in the hospital and all other expenses so we don't see any reason why he should be giving out that kind amount everyday when there are much expense ahead of him to pay.

So Nairalanders I need your advice on what to tell him to do .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by menstrualpad: 8:48pm On May 02, 2017
Evestar200:
Pardon my spelling and errors

Hello fellow Nairalanders I need your advice and help
My nieghbour is going through a tough time right now due a mistake made by him .
He impregnated a girl and the mother of the girl is using her daughter pregnancy as a way
Making money, the mother told my neighbour to be giving the girl #1100 every day for a month old pregnancy till when the girl will deliver the baby and we don't know how much the guy Will be paying everyday when the girl finally deliver the baby.
The guy is not government or private worker, he is a business man who owns a provision store where he sell as a wholesaler to retailer and we his neighbours are complaining that the money is too much, at least he and the mother should come to terms and agree on a particular amount that he will be giving to the girl every month end but the girl mother seems to be a very troublesome woman, she doesn't want to listen to anybody, each time she comes to take the money , she comes as if someone is owing her and the person don't want to pay her.
This the same woman was the one that allow her daughter to be living with my neighbours in the sense that " the girl dad is dead and there is nobody to take care of her that my neighbour is the one taking care of her" the girl will take all my neighbour foodstuff and give it to her younger sister to take it to their home and my neighbour got angry and stop bringing foodstuff to his house and started cooking at his store and now that she has got pregnant her mother is using it as a way of making money because the guy is not an indigene of the state and he just came into the state last 2years to settle down and get marry here , Now one of my neighbour is thinking of taking him
And the girl mother to welfare to settle the case because the man will still be the one to register the girl in the hospital and all other expenses so we don't see any reason why he should be giving out that kind amount everyday when there are much expense ahead of him to pay.

So Nairalanders I need your advice on what to tell him to do .
tongue
If I understand you... You have impregnated an housemaid who is fatherless. Be careful God fights for the fatherless mightily.

Did the mother force your manhood into her kpekus?

In short you took advantage of her vulnerability impregnated her. You don buy market.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by dingbang(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2017
Lol he shouldn't complain....

As I dey here so, I no need angel of God to remind me say make I keep my prick under lock and key.. So many girls here tempting guys ... Its not easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by etenyong(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2017
Busybody neighbor. What is ur business? Is the man not old enough to know what to do? Why asking for advice for a grown up man who can decide for himself? Must u bring everything to Nairaland for advice?

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by quivah(f): 9:07pm On May 02, 2017
blood of Jesus!!! you Sat down to type this epistle on top story wey no consider you!!
you are not even the middle man, centre man or forward man in the story and you get time like this ?! shoooo! you just turn yourself to the taye taiwo on top your neighbor matter.. is he a kid! or he doenst know how to say no or say his displeasure with the agreement.. better carry your bizibody go front.

face your work o!!! how does whatever advise you get here help the guy? or you sit him and his mum down telling them how you felt pity for the man and decided to come online to share their story and how they should follow the advises you got from nairaland??!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by Evestar200(f): 9:08pm On May 02, 2017
menstrualpad:
tongue
If I understand you... You have impregnated an housemaid who is fatherless. Be careful God fights for the fatherless mightily.

Did the mother force your manhood into her kpekus?

In short you took advantage of her vulnerability impregnated her. You don buy market.
do u think is every nairalander that cover his/ her indentity to post his/her problems here? If u don't have anything good to contribute to this thread u can do the needful by giving way for people who can help out.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by menstrualpad: 9:09pm On May 02, 2017
Evestar200:
do u think is every nairalander that cover his/ her indentity to post his/her problems here? If u don't have anything good to contribute to this thread u can do the needful by giving way for people who can help out.
Unless you confess I will not assist you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 02, 2017
Mistake how?
He was walking along the street, slipped and fell into her vagina? How do people mistakenly pregnant a lady?

He should bargain with them, the mistake has been made. He shouldn't make another mistake of marrying her on this basis. Nna ehn! It's the innocent child that would suffer all this.

How much is durex abeg?? ?
People should learn to use protection please. Unprotected sex could lead to STDs, pregnancy ...not a land in Banana Island.

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by Viking007(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2017
PaperLace:
Mistake how?
He was walking along the street, slipped and fell into her vagina? How do people pregnant a lady?

He should bargain with them, the mistake has been made. He shouldn't make another mistake of marrying her on this basis. Nna ehn! It's the innocent child that would suffer all this.

How much is durex abeg

Depends on Your location. Here in abuja its very expensive...almost N1000.
Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by menstrualpad: 9:18pm On May 02, 2017
Viking007:
[/b]
Soaping nko?
Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by sisisioge: 9:21pm On May 02, 2017
grin grin grin

If the girl is above 18yrs, let him kuku marry her. Geskia.
Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by Evestar200(f): 9:22pm On May 02, 2017
etenyong:
Busybody neighbor. What is ur business? Is the man not old enough to know what to do? Why asking for advice for a grown up man who can decide for himself? Must u bring everything to Nairaland for advice?
busy body how? He was the one that called us and told us what he is passing through because he is a stranger here, so if your neighbours share their problem with you, u nor fit help them if u get opportunity to help am?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by menstrualpad: 9:25pm On May 02, 2017
Evestar200:
busy body how? He was the one that called us and told us what he is passing through because he is a stranger here, so if your neighbours share their problem with you, u nor fit help them if u get opportunity to help am?
Quit lying you know too much. You are the ​culprit

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by Evestar200(f): 9:33pm On May 02, 2017
quivah:
blood of Jesus!!! you Sat down to type this epistle on top story wey no consider you!!
you are not even the middle man, centre man or forward man in the story and you get time like this ?! shoooo! you just turn yourself to the taye taiwo on top your neighbor matter.. is he a kid! or he doenst know how to say no or say his displeasure with the agreement.. better carry your bizibody go front.

face your work o!!! how does whatever advise you get here help the guy? or you sit him and his mum down telling them how you felt pity for the man and decided to come online to share their story and how they should follow the advises you got from nairaland??!

One thing u guys fail to understand in life is that your neighbour is more closer to u than your families members because if anything should happen to u, your neighbours will be the first to attend to u before your families member will come.
With your comments here I can see that majority of u guys are those kind of people that will see their neighbours property getting spoilt but will leave it all because of minding my business , Do you know that they are neighbours who are more than brother or sister to us? So mind the way u talk on some kind of issue.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by Evestar200(f): 9:37pm On May 02, 2017
menstrualpad:

Quit lying you know too much. You are the ​culprit
and you are my neighbour right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 02, 2017
PaperLace:
Mistake how?
He was walking along the street, slipped and fell into her vagina? How do people mistakenly pregnant a lady?
Sincerely till today, I'm still struggling to grasp how one can accidentally impregnate a lady. When you niggas be busy fucking for over 30 minutes, that's some long ass accident.

How much is durex abeg?? ?
N500 a pack. E too cost. angry
Na nylon I dey use sha, purewater nylon.

People should learn to use protection please. Unprotected sex could lead to STDs, pregnancy ...not a land in Banana Island.

Use protection, use protection, dem no go hear word. When you were busy offloading your hot akamu inside some babe's punny, what were you expecting to come out of it? A refrigerator? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 02, 2017
Viking007:

What of other brands? Premier soap is about N60. Health care centres give out free condoms. More sensitization should be done safe sex. I'm tired of seeing kids not properly catered for_it breaks me! It's a sin!!

LastMumu:

Sincerely till today, I'm still struggling to grasp how one can accidentally impregnate a lady. When you niggas be busy fucking for over 30 minutes, that's some
Gbenu e soun ojare. See who is talking...
Over 30minutes? Wow! Like 1 hour?
Will it increase Nigeria's GDP and bring us outta this Buhari's recession? cheesy

A paint of garri is about N1200, that's enough to cause erectile dysfunction for the average Nigerian man. Yet people are still doing...

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by Mznaett: 11:47pm On May 02, 2017
Mistake? Was she raped or what? Tell that your neighbour to carry his cross straight jor...
Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:12am On May 03, 2017
I tot it was sumtin serious somtin like ritual case mitchew

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by etenyong(m): 1:20am On May 03, 2017
Evestar200:
Someone had lived two years so far and u still refers him as a stranger in d area to the extend of coming here to find solution to his stupid acts and getting a girl pregnant. My dear, go ahead and help him to be paying the money for him. That's my advice.
Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by kaziblake(f): 6:40am On May 03, 2017
Evestar200:
Amebo.What is your fvcking bussiness with someone else life?When he was fvcking her, did he ask you to interfere?Mind you business and face your family because you don't know what the girl is going through,you don't know if that money she collect everyday is the only way to please her mother and stop her from throwing her out of the house.
Besides how much is 1100 sef?Chicken change.
Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by Hexzyz(m): 7:41am On May 03, 2017
Rubbish, this is a result of not having control over ones passion. You won't be surprised if he is paying for another man's child. Let him continue paying, idiot.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by Tedassie(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2017
They should go settle their squabbles at the Peace or Conflict Resolution Centre in that locality(if any) or table the matter before the community head in order to reach a compromise. It's even an offence a non-indigene of the land putting a daughter of the land in the family way without plan of marriage!

The community head by virtue of his authority could at least(even though he has to act in the best interest of his subject) be an intermediary so that whatever compromise made,the chief should (as a custodian of the community's law) be a 3rd party witness to it....dunno if i made any sense?

cc:Evestar

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by hernandson(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2017
some people ehn,like I was there when the nigga was hitting em ass,and even the privilege to get her pregnant,must be some good day for him,nigga completed his work,and now she's pregnant e doesn't wanna pay!!! nigga pay pay pay,because you sure know as hell the mama was like that..
Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by Giddyperson: 7:31pm On May 03, 2017
Evestar200:
He's a stranger but his d!ck was busy doing brave things. Better pay up
Re: Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money by megareal: 8:46pm On May 03, 2017
When Bobo was enjoying, I'm sure he didn't invite you to join. Let him carry his cross and man up. If he can't reason with the woman to arrive at a better deal, then he deserves what he gets.

Some condoms or outright abstinence would have prevented this. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) / Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: / How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.