Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! (1172 Views)

Vehicle Recommendation Needed, Please Help! / Suggestions Needed Please! / Advice Needed Please On My RX 330 Gearbox Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by tahoe(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2017
In urgent need of a 2007 Dodge Caliber front bumper.

Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by Autopartz: 11:03pm On May 02, 2017
You can visit www.autopartz.com for the Dodge Caliber 2007 bumper suppliers, select Dodge (Make) Caliber (Model) and 2007(Year) in the 'Specify Vehicle' area.

Then type Bumper, in the search box and click on 'Search by Component'.
A list of registered and verified Dodge Caliber 2007 bumper dealers would be displayed.

Click on them to get their contact details for the average price of the Bumper.

You can also expand the search by selecting only Dodge (Make), and clicking on Bumper

Thanks.
www.autopartz.com
Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by michaelchinedu(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2017
AVAILABLE CARS FOR SALE CONTACT FOR MORE INFO AND OTHER.
1999 toyota camry for sale available at an auction rate of 450,000 naira with full option to place an order you can contact on +2347036879479 Or you Can WhatsApp me too thank you.

I have a tokunbo Benz C220 "97" for sale @ 1.2 Million,
It is very clean.
Direct from Germany.
call +2347036879479 Or you Can WhatsApp me too for more pictures and clean Business thanks

benz C220 1997 for sale

alloy wheels

Power windows

power door locks

Air Bags

ABS

5 speed Auto Transmission

open roof

auto

Factory fitted AC

*Direct from Germany*.
Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by tahoe(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2017
Autopartz:
You can visit www.autopartz.com for the Dodge Caliber 2007 bumper suppliers, select Dodge (Make) Caliber (Model) and 2007(Year) in the 'Specify Vehicle' area.

Then type Bumper, in the search box and click on 'Search by Component'.
A list of registered and verified Dodge Caliber 2007 bumper dealers would be displayed.

Click on them to get their contact details for the average price of the Bumper.

You can also expand the search by selecting only Dodge (Make), and clicking on Bumper

Thanks.
www.autopartz.com

Called the seller 3 days ago and he told me the bumper was available only for him to tell me it has been sold. Making me waste money and spending the day at ladipo.
Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by TPound(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2017
go to ojuelegba...that's where they mostly sell american spec vehicles like ford,Buick,dodge and the rest
Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by tahoe(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2017
TPound:
go to ojuelegba...that's where they mostly sell american spec vehicles like ford,Buick,dodge and the rest

I was at ojuelegba also couldn't find. The one I saw was a complete car and seller wasn't going to sell the bumper alone even though the car was very rough and damaged.

Or do you know someone there
Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by Fogman(m): 7:49pm On May 06, 2017
What is the price range or your budget? If you are not in a hurry, can help you get the OEM replacement.
Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by tahoe(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2017
Fogman:
What is the price range or your budget? If you are not in a hurry, can help you get the OEM replacement.

09030943624 let talk on WhatsApp
Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by Autopartz: 9:18pm On May 06, 2017
tahoe:

Called the seller 3 days ago and he told me the bumper was available only for him to tell me it has been sold. Making me waste money and spending the day at ladipo.

Hmm. We could still source one for you offline either Ojuelegba or other areas in Ladipo. Please fill the parts request form on the home page of the main website (not mobile site) and we would get back to you latest 12 noon on Monday. Alternatively send a mail to info@autopartz.com.
Sorry for all the hassles you have experienced so far.
Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 07, 2017
Is your old bumper damaged beyond repair or stolen?
Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by tahoe(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2017
Mementoes:
Is your old bumper damaged beyond repair or stolen?

Damaged beyond repair. Half the bumper is missing
Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:01am On May 08, 2017
tahoe:

Damaged beyond repair. Half the bumper is missing
Chai. Sorry about that. You may have to consider importing if all efforts to source it locally fails. I pray you find it though to reduce cost.
Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by Autopartz: 10:24am On May 08, 2017
Autopartz:

Hmm. We could still source one for you offline either Ojuelegba or other areas in Ladipo. Please fill the parts request form on the home page of the main website (not mobile site) and we would get back to you latest 12 noon on Monday. Alternatively send a mail to info@autopartz.com.
Sorry for all the hassles you have experienced so far.
Please check your email. The bumper has been located, though with fog lights.
Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by tahoe(m): 10:30am On May 08, 2017
Autopartz:

Please check your email. The bumper has been located, though with fog lights.

Pls resend to eniaiyewuadesola@gmail.com or eniayewuadesola@yahoo.com
Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by ayofemi22: 12:50pm On May 08, 2017
Get a car and spread the payment for over a period of time ..Log on to www.honcars.com or call Me on 08052425634 (Car financing start from 2002 till date ...Any model )
Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by tahoe(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2017
Any help would be appreciated please
Re: Help needed please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!! by tahoe(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2017
Bumper still needed

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms That Might Indicate That Your Timing Belt Is Wearing Out - FRSC / My Honda Automatic Transmission Gear Is Failing Me, Please Help / How Can I Get Driving Licence In Port Harcourt In Less Than 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.