Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat (51310 Views)

Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by AreaFada2: 12:15am On May 03, 2017
Several Yoruba girls/women have confirmed same to me. They look very surprised whenever I tell them it is a taboo in my culture. Even recently.

Some of them said insecure men might go down the route of magun.

Others said fidelity yarn is a kind of modern middle Eastern religious notion.

Although I have not heard the men's opinion on it.

But crucial here is that none of the women disputed freedom to cheat on traditional grounds.

I AM STILL NOT ABLE TO POST ON MONARCHY THREAD. THIS IS TYRANNY.

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Nobody: 12:27am On May 03, 2017
chiketee:

Stop using words you don't know the meaning just to sound smart. Do you know what pedantic means? You heard those words from family Guy and you decided to repeat it where it wasn't necessary

I hope you saw the word Becoming. Funny enough, I had to google family guy. It's true. Now I know you watch cartoon, but when you are on Quora you get to learn new things. I wasn't trying to sound smart. I was judging her based on her last comment about Tboss coupled with this one.
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by ChubbychummyICE(f): 12:28am On May 03, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
is that the main reason why majority of Igbo girls re into prostitution
www.nairaland.com/2880526/all-igbo-females-prostitutes-nnamdi

Oh u afonjas are not into prostitution what's sleeping with many men at d same time called? And yet dey claim dis married oh coz dey didn't use d word prostitution huh. SMH. I think u need to know what ur talking about b4 saying coz saying major Igbo ladies are prostitute is another big lie.

6 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by janefrancisca(f): 12:36am On May 03, 2017
soulpiano23:
Lot of married easterners in my area for Okokomaiko leaving their husbands who are landlords and running after young boys of any tribe as long as the boy can do that thing with them. This is the new thread in my area ooo. God save this Nigeria ooo
liarginus...which side of okoko e dey happen?

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Rainmaker69(m): 1:06am On May 03, 2017
Well said by a Yoruba man.
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by soundeedhelp(f): 1:07am On May 03, 2017
Dear Reader, i know God can use any kind individual to bless me

pls i need 10k each. i Actually need 200k to renew the rent, any kind Giver out here?
pls inbox me so i can write my bank details.
Also i will write down the Name's of Givers & thank them specially.
May God answer you too in time of need.
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by miccollo47: 1:17am On May 03, 2017
Eventoned:
The media personality made the statement in a video posted on her YouTube page. In her words: "I think a lot of things we call African culture are actually a confusion and bastardization of Victorian ideas, Victorian philosophy and Victorian culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF9k_F3pI9s

This is why this Yoruba thing is very interesting because what people don't like is that they are paired on one hand to be very Western and on the other hand they behave like bushmen who are polygamous in nature" she said.

Funmi Iyanda went on to say the modern Yoruba man struggles in between traditional Yoruba values and Victorian principles. "What you get are these young men who on the surface of it look like westernized men but deep down they have these ideas of Yoruba ideas of what relationships should be.

Deep down the average Yoruba man wants to be like his great-great-great grandfather. He doesn't really mind his wife cheating as long as he doesn't know."

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/yoruba-men-dont-mind-wives-cheat-funmi-iyanda/

sense no gather her head biko. She no carry any brain.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Escobase: 1:21am On May 03, 2017
ChubbychummyICE:

Oh u afonjas are not into prostitution what's sleeping with many men at d same time called? And yet dey claim dis married oh coz dey didn't use d word prostitution huh. SMH. I think u need to know what ur talking about b4 saying coz saying major Igbo ladies are prostitute is another big lie.
Its the plain truth. Majority of igbo ladies are only second to the Edo girls when it comes to prostitution, bleaching and baby mama things. Should I mention baby factory? That one na igbo ladies popular business grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Aneedi: 1:24am On May 03, 2017
9jayes:
She gal yi o ya were sha? Tho sex with married women is sweeter than single ladies talking from experience
Yoloba wives fucker has just been identified. Magun and or Ibrahim Magun is waiting for u...
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Nukilia: 1:27am On May 03, 2017
This is a pathetic situation that we have here. Someone intentionally brought this topic to nairaland, with the hope that brothers will be more divided amongst themselves.

It will never be well with anyone promoting discord among the youths of Nairaland.

With all the challenges the nation is going through?
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Nukilia: 1:27am On May 03, 2017
This is a pathetic situation that we have here. Someone intentionally brought this topic to nairaland, with the hope that brothers will be more divided amongst themselves.

It will never be well with anyone promoting discord among the youths of Nairaland.

With all the challenges the nation is going through.
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by soundeedhelp(f): 1:39am On May 03, 2017
Dear Reader, i know God can use any kind individual to bless me

pls i need (10k) each. i Actually need (200k) to renew the rent, any kind Giver out here?
pls inbox me so i can write my bank details.
This is no meandering Am Serious.
May God answer you too in time of need.
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by sukkot: 1:52am On May 03, 2017
Austinoiz:
How would they mind when their women na bad market...wear 1 undies for more than one week, rarely bath and parade around owambe venues in unwashed attaires?

Op, check am nah.
look at the picture of the hungry looking nigga making this post lmaoooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by sukkot: 2:00am On May 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
true true they cheat anyhow,i c their married women easily cheating up n dwn..with their dirty smelly punny
shocked how you know all dat mayne ?
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by sukkot: 2:12am On May 03, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
HONESTLY THERE IS A HIGH LEVEL OF INFIDELITY AMONG YORUBA COUPLES.
MY BOSS ONCE TOLD ME THAT A TYPICAL YORUBA WIFE HAS A YOUNG BOY WHO IS SERVICING D HONEY POT TOO. AND THE HUSBANDS MAYBE BE AWARE BUT DONT CARE AS LONG AS THEY DONT KNOW THE PERSON. AND ALSO MOST MARRIED YORUBA MEN LOVES SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE..

dayummmmm my people my people shocked

SirShymexx you see the reputation you have brought on our pipo ? cry
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by sukkot: 2:18am On May 03, 2017
abbey621:
She's a disgrace to her tribe, womanhood and humanity as a whole! How can someone with no marital experience not even an introduction talk about what married men can or cannot do? Let's forget the tribal aspect, no man in his right senses, I REPEAT, no man in his right senses would not mind his wife cheating on him. Even the bastardized black American male go bananas when shawty misbehaves not to talk of a real Omo Oduduwa!
ggadayumm brah
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:22am On May 03, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin both dia men and women cn cheat 4 Africa, grin, it's only in dia land, u wl see a jobless young guy getting married, at d end, d lady is left to cater 4 herself and her kids and Dats where d cheating comes in 4 d lady tongue #truthisbitter

It is only in Yoruba that it happens? You are a nonentity
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by EmekaBlue(m): 2:24am On May 03, 2017
sukkot:
if u r a nigerian and u dnt knw,then u must b a learner
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by BlackOnassis(m): 2:25am On May 03, 2017
Funmi Iyanda wants to take Olunloyo spot. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by sukkot: 2:27am On May 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
if u r a nigerian and u dnt knw,then u must b a learner
well i aint been in nigeria in over a decade so ermmm i dont know much about nigerian womens vajayjay lmao. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by sukkot: 2:28am On May 03, 2017
SirShymexx you done brought shame on the yoruba tribe. your philandering ways have brought us a bad reputation worldwide undecided
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Alexis11: 2:47am On May 03, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin both dia men and women cn cheat 4 Africa, grin, it's only in dia land, u wl see a jobless young guy getting married, at d end, d lady is left to cater 4 herself and her kids and Dats where d cheating comes in 4 d lady tongue #truthisbitter

This generation of Nigerian slaves again grin cheesy

Una no dey tire to talk anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by EmekaBlue(m): 2:56am On May 03, 2017
sukkot:
well i aint been in nigeria in over a decade so ermmm i dont know much about nigerian womens vajayjay lmao. grin grin
when u visit or come bck,plz avoid yoruba women vjayjay xcept u want to have a bad memory to deal with...Its nasty compared to whites/asians or clean black women.

speaking from xperience

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by laudate: 3:11am On May 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
true true they cheat anyhow,i c their married women easily cheating up n dwn..with their dirty smelly punny
sukkot:

Simple. He bent down to smell each and everyone of their punnies from Mowe through Epe to Ilaro, Oyo, Ife, Ekiti, Badagry and all other towns in between. The guy has no control over his nose! cheesy Ask him what his nose was doing between their punnies, pls.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by boolet: 3:19am On May 03, 2017
How much does she know about 20-something year old men, being in her 50s? Oversabi sha, she knows nothing about men, even those who are her age.
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by wakes: 3:29am On May 03, 2017
Really?
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by 2016v2017: 3:32am On May 03, 2017
Turks:
Huge lie.

If they didn't, thunderbolt (magun) wouldn't have been in existence.
but ,to be honest ,yoruba men don't care much because they go after anything in skirt and hardly have time to monitor their wives lifestyle.
I can't tell if yoruba women cheat more than their men or the men cheat more.Infact they are birds of the same feather.Give it to them 50/50

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Unionised(m): 3:43am On May 03, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
the westerners enjoy cheating sooo much...

so, i work in this hotel... and on a scale of 100, il tell how different tribes come in here

first, azeen 1st on the list (1st)
1.Yoruba's. (this people enjoy cheating so much, they come in with different peoples fat wives cheesy cheesy !.... which sees them scooping in a whopping par of 75% !

2.Igbo's. (they prefer younger girls who would do the job for them...they barely bring in fat women(somebori's wife"wink cheesy so...they get a 20% on par

3. East Side Cali (Calabar Pipo)
they are trying sha, the men would always remind me of thier wives at home, and how the girl has been disturbing them for a bang :\ bros, i no ask you ni... thier women barely have affairs outside marriage.....so they get a 4%

4.Hausa's.... Arewa barely comes around...but when they do, the men always prefer "dark room node?, she too de shy" cheesy so, una collect the last point for this analysis so

Olodo ni e.

Where may I ask is this hotel located?

The west, right?

So...... Olodo ni e, once again.

5 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by sukkot: 3:56am On May 03, 2017
laudate:

Simple. He bent down to smell each and everyone of their punnies from Mowe through Epe to Ilaro, Oyo, Ife, Ekiti, Badagry and all other towns in between . The guy has no control over his nose! cheesy Ask him what his nose was doing between their punnies, pls.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Nobody: 3:59am On May 03, 2017
Unionised:

Olodo ni e.

Where may I ask is this hotel located?

The west, right?

So...... Olodo ni e, once again.
if i say east, do you want to come to my house and beat me?

infact! east sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' / Ebuka And Mike Step Out Together / Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.