Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . (706 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Sinach – In Love With You ~ Gospeljingle / Most Downloaded South African Songs In July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . by Nobody: 5:54am On May 03, 2017
You know what they say,

No need to know what the music is saying, it just have that power that attracts you to hear it, maybe it's the language (swahilli) or the beat. . .

here are my most favourite songs made in Africa

Rocky Dawuni - African thriller (GHANA)
Alikiba - Cheke Chekuta (TANZANIA)
Eddy Kenzo - Free style (UGANDA)
Fuse Odg - Jinja (GHANA)
Davido - Aye (NIGERIA)
Toofan - Orobo (TOGO)
Jaguar - One centimeter away (KENYA)
Diamond platnumz ft. Davido - Number one (TANZANIA collabo NIGERIA)

Falz ft. Joh makini -Soft work (from coke studio , TANZANIA collabo NIGERIA)

I won't mention from Ethiopia, cuz it's uncountable, or you can mention. . .

Lets share best African music (your fav)
Re: In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . by Gmajor(m): 6:05am On May 03, 2017
I like Fally Ipupa ft Olivia- electric chair
op what is the name of that first Awilo Logonmba song that was really popular in the early 2000s?
Re: In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . by Nobody: 6:09am On May 03, 2017
Gmajor:
op what is the name of that first Awilo Logonmba song that was really popular in the early 2000s?

I don't know about that. I think you're from Nigeria. . .

it's not my first time hearing about 'Fally Ipupa' tho
Re: In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . by Epositive(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2017
Emtee Ft Wizkid & AKA~ roll up (re up) dope song smiley

#positivevibes
Re: In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . by benuejosh: 6:39am On May 03, 2017
Frank Edward and Chris Morgan.. any of their songs.
Re: In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . by Nobody: 6:43am On May 03, 2017
Epositive:
Emtee Ft Wizkid & AKA~ roll up (re up) dope song smiley

#positivevibes

Why do you guys in Nigeria love Wizkid so much? I tried but I couldn't like him. . starting with his voice, same goes to Tiwa Savage. I hate her but Davido. . .♥♥♥
Re: In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . by Epositive(m): 6:46am On May 03, 2017
Ednite:

Why do you guys in Nigeria love Wizkid so much? I tried but I couldn't like him. . starting with his voice, same goes to Tiwa Savage. I hate her but Davido. . .♥♥♥

you don't like wizkid and tiwa savage, where are you from?
Re: In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . by Nobody: 6:49am On May 03, 2017
Epositive:

you don't like wizkid and tiwa savage, where are you from?

Ethiopia, I knew you'd get surprised about that cuz they're the most loved Artists in your country. That was just my opinion
Re: In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . by Epositive(m): 6:51am On May 03, 2017
Ednite:

Ethiopia, I knew you'd get surprised about that cuz they're the most loved Artists in your country. That was just my opinion
Re: In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . by Gmajor(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2017
Ednite:

I don't know about that. I think you're from Nigeria. . .

it's not my first time hearing about 'Fally Ipupa' tho
yeah.
I'm a Nigerian. Fally Ipupa is really popular in French speaking countries
Re: In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . by Nobody: 7:35am On May 03, 2017
Gmajor:

yeah.
I'm a Nigerian. Fally Ipupa is really popular in French speaking countries

You speak French?
Re: In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . by Gmajor(m): 8:03am On May 03, 2017
Ednite:

You speak French?
no. but the song sounds nice.
you should download it
Re: In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . by Nobody: 8:19am On May 03, 2017
Gmajor:
no. but the song sounds nice. you should download it
Thankyou, i'll try it
Willy Williams - Ego is also one of my fav french song. Have you heard it?
Re: In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . by mowah: 9:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Gmajor:

Is it gâte le coin or coupé bibamba?
Re: In Love With These African Songs, Recommend Me From Your Country. . . by Gmajor(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2017
mowah:

Is it gâte le coin or coupé bibamba?
I think it's the later.
let me search for it on the internet and see for myself

(1) (Reply)

Download Customize By Melvin Wonder / Flavour – Turn By Turn [audio] / Adina, Mzvee, Efya, Feli Nuna , Adomaa – Nana Hemaa (tribute To Ebony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.