Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) (48503 Views)

Edo Crisis: Senators, Ex-ministers Join Forces With APC Govs Against Oshiomhole / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On May 03, 2017
[s]
Kellibae:

After all ur long rants i still cant figure out ur point undecided the time u used in cursing and busing u would hav used to arrange ur lines well smiley

Yes he is a yoruba and very sure of that
He knows its mostly yorubas that kick against biafra here dats just d reality..even ur conscience knows it.
Just check every biafra topic here and u would see its flooded with yorubas abusing them just like d way u doing now the hate is in u.
And that's why i admire that guy for not choosing ur normal part.

Pls dnt quote me again if u cant be more civil with ur comment.. goodday!! cool

[/s]like I said, you wouldn't get the message.
Just another flat head, Zero brain.

Only dances to what he wants to hear. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 10:39am On May 03, 2017
MetaHuman:
[s][/s]like I said, you wouldn't get the message.
Just another flat head, Zero brain.
Only dances to what he wants to hear. cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by wizod(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2017
MediumStout:
His biafra agitation is gone for good. Next phase is to contest in 2019 and start looting from the country he once called a zoo. I pity those who wasted thier lives for this scam
pray 4 recovery of sight because u're blind
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2017
Only brainless people were fooled by the covert PDP radio Biagra. I always knew Nnamdi Kanu for what he is. Very soon all the laws of IPOB declaring Hausa and Yoruba enemies will be changed to APC.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On May 03, 2017
MetaHuman:
I'm pro break up. Go through all my post. But your post reeks of inferiority complex. A trait possessed greatly by flat heads.

By the way, no sane yoruba will be clamouring for a nigerian breakup and still wants to form a country with flat headed drug people that have done more damage to the names of yoruba for no reason than hausa fulani you claim to hate.

Once nigeria break, its all man for himself.
Maybe you need to explain that inferiority complex part cos I don't understand the correlation between what I said and inferiority complex. Secondly, drug peddling in the East is a socio-economic problem and I'm sure many easterners aren't proud of it either-with proper reorientation it would be eliminated. I called for a southern secession because there is a whole lot the East and west can offer each other, but with this childish online bickering I doubt it. Also we have to consider the fact that Yoruba Muslims would become minorities hence may resist the idea so the idea of a southern secession may not happen. So we may all have to settle for independent countries. Lastly I don't hate Hausas and fulanis but I think its better everyone goes their separate ways.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2017
Birds of same feather.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Semper247(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2017
Statsocial:

I'm Yoruba but I would tell you this guy would never run for Office. A man willing to stay in Prison for 2 years is not a Joke. NK proves our govt is run by unwise people-they should never had arrested him in the first place because all revolution is fuelled by oppression. NK has become the image of everything secession in the East. Buhari has made him an Hero.

Shut up! Stop impersonating Yoruba......... you are lying ipod
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 03, 2017
Kellibae:

U are very bold i love men like kiss.
I saw ur initial post and saw many people that quoted u and abused u trying to make u feel bad and change ur mind...instead u hit them back with more reality... i admire u
it shows u ar incorruptible kiss
God bless u
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 03, 2017
Statsocial:

Maybe you need to explain that inferiority complex part cos I don't understand the correlation between what I said and inferiority complex. Secondly, drug peddling in the East is a socio-economic problem and I'm sure many easterners aren't proud of it either-with proper reorientation it would be eliminated. I called for a southern secession because there is a whole lot the East and west can offer each other, but with this childish online bickering I doubt it. Also we have to consider the fact that Yoruba Muslims would become minorities hence may resist the idea so the idea of a southern secession may not happen. So we may all have to settle for independent countries. Lastly I don't hate Hausas and fulanis but I think its better everyone goes their separate ways.
read this your post again and tell me if you are not a giant walking inferiority complex trying to please the flat heads. grin

The same social economic problem doesn't affect other tribes or regions bah? Its only drug people it affects. grin

cc Kellibae

Hehehe see the person you are so sure he is yoruba o.

A yoruba man will never use the term yoruba muslim cos we all know in every family tree in yoruba land there will always be a muslim and a christian in there.

This one is just another impostor not proud of his flat head heritage.

Its easy to catch a flat head because of the level of inferiority complex they display.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 11:11am On May 03, 2017
etebefia:
While he visits politicians, he should also make out time to visit families of those who died while protesting for his release. God bless him and I hope that the sun rises ASAP.

I can see that Kuje prison has reformatted his brain: why whining with the Governor's of a country you called zoo?

Well, he needs money to get himself back. the Senators will contribute their own little financial help.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 11:12am On May 03, 2017
Statsocial:

Dont waste ur time on that ur brother.pls
U people dont think alike u are far different
Nomatter how hard u try to correct his head he wont understand!.
Just ignore him dearie.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by hahn(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2017
Statsocial:

I'm Yoruba but I would tell you this guy would never run for Office. A man willing to stay in Prison for 2 years is not a Joke. NK proves our govt is run by unwise people-they should never had arrested him in the first place because all revolution is fuelled by oppression. NK has become the image of everything secession in the East. Buhari has made him an Hero.

Seriously he was willing? Or he got arrested and got imprisoned? I no come get you o undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by OdaNobunaga(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Was it your life that was wasted?

Don't you think those dead ones are better than some of us who are alive but dead...??

Bros. Deactivate ur account if that's what u promised, integrity is everything wink

U can register another and keep on the good work
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2017
MediumStout:
His biafra agitation is gone for good. Next phase is to contest in 2019 and start looting from the country he once called a zoo. I pity those who wasted thier lives for this scam

Gone for good and forever!

He has also wasted his health and time! He now looks older than President Muhammad Buhari!

A Wasted Youth with no cause. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 11:39am On May 03, 2017
generalbush:

where is Buhari...

have you seen him??

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/225735-buhari-arrives-aso-rock-meets-osinbajo-others.html

Do THE NEEDFUL AND STOP BEING A WIMP!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by generalbush(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by SIRTee15: 11:55am On May 03, 2017
Statsocial:

Hey, watch your tongue young boy......
There's nothing like Yoruba Muslim......
I wonder where u get that phrase from, a phrase only used by hopeless ipob bigots.....
A Yoruba is Yoruba, we are not divided along religious line.......
Funny enough, the so called Yoruba muslims don't have time for Biafra....
I'm yet to see a prominent Yoruba muslims speaking against Biafra.....
So I really don't understand your thought process.......
I support your stand on an independent or autonomous Yoruba nation....
But that phrase is highly unnecessary and just so wrong....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by omobabaonibaba(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2017
Kellibae:

U are very bold i love men like kiss.
I saw ur initial post and saw many people that quoted u and abused u trying to make u feel bad and change ur mind...instead u hit them back with more reality... i admire u
it shows u ar incorruptible kiss
God bless u

is boldness and incorruptible would do what? continue to console his stupidity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by omobabaonibaba(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2017
MetaHuman:
I'm pro break up. Go through all my post. But your post reeks of inferiority complex. A trait possessed greatly by flat heads.

By the way, no sane yoruba will be clamouring for a nigerian breakup and still wants to form a country with flat headed drug people that have done more damage to the names of yoruba for no reason than hausa fulani you claim to hate.

Once nigeria break, its all man for himself.

how I wish u are this vocal when innocent young people was wasted because of this scammer, perhaps your online appraisal would ve sound as echo to the punch or guardians newspaper

just quit saying you're Yoruba balderdash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by omobabaonibaba(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2017
Statsocial:

I really don't know why you guys are trolling me. I simply made a statement not an endorsement of Kanu. The point of my post was to convey that putting Kanu in jail helped his cause for secession and he ought to have been ignored in the first place. Secondly only a naive person would believe NK would run for office in Nigeria. I am Yoruba but I am a secessionist myself. I believe the Yoruba nation is better off on its own. If the South can't secede together then its better the Igbos and yorubas break out independently. If the north is oppressing the entire south today even with the presence of the east imagine what the west would suffer if the East leaves. We better put our thinking caps on and form sensible alliances across the Niger. Some of you are betting on the east not getting secession but they certainly can. It may result to bloodshed but they can, then the question remains, What next? We better start making informed decisions wisely and leave all these nairaland bickering and bants alone. If the recent event in Ile Ife won't get you all worried then I wonder what will.

Alizma metahuman whitebeard omobabaonibaba

make your statement and stop bringing my region to that SCAM called Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 03, 2017
omobabaonibaba:

how I wish u are this vocal when innocent young people was wasted because of this scammer, perhaps your online appraisal would ve sound as echo to the punch or guardians newspaper

just quit saying you're Yoruba balderdash
lol u quoted the wrong guy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by gemini35(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2017
DropShot:

Was it willingly he stayed in prison for two years or he had to because he had no choice?

If he was willing, he wouldn't need to be fetched from his hiding Olosho's place. He would have entered Nigeria legally with a valid passport.

Btw, Kanu no dey talk again? Seems the prison has re-set his malfunctioning brain.
grin grin grin grin
even ur presido,that don,t knw how to read said that he enterd with two passport,,i,ask you if the passport is nt valid,how could the immigration,allowed him enter,olodo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2017
Statsocial:

I really don't know why you guys are trolling me. I simply made a statement not an endorsement of Kanu. The point of my post was to convey that putting Kanu in jail helped his cause for secession and he ought to have been ignored in the first place. Secondly only a naive person would believe NK would run for office in Nigeria. I am Yoruba but I am a secessionist myself. I believe the Yoruba nation is better off on its own. If the South can't secede together then its better the Igbos and yorubas break out independently. If the north is oppressing the entire south today even with the presence of the east imagine what the west would suffer if the East leaves. We better put our thinking caps on and form sensible alliances across the Niger. Some of you are betting on the east not getting secession but they certainly can. It may result to bloodshed but they can, then the question remains, What next? We better start making informed decisions wisely and leave all these nairaland bickering and bants alone. If the recent event in Ile Ife won't get you all worried then I wonder what will.

Alizma metahuman whitebeard omobabaonibaba
hope nothing sha..!!

nothing concern me with biafra cause most of them don't really know why they are agitating for biafra..they just do it cause they feel it a senseless thing to do..

biafrans are zombies reason this thing well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 03, 2017
SIRTee15:

Hey, watch your tongue young boy......
There's nothing like Yoruba Muslim......
I wonder where u get that phrase from, a phrase only used by hopeless ipob bigots.....
A Yoruba is Yoruba, we are not divided along religious line.......
Funny enough, the so called Yoruba muslims don't have time for Biafra....
I'm yet to see a prominent Yoruba muslims speaking against Biafra.....
So I really don't understand your thought process.......
I support your stand on an independent or autonomous Yoruba nation....
But that phrase is highly unnecessary and just so wrong....
Agreed. Of course we are one but the truth is Muslims in the West would not be comfortable in a southern secession that would leave them as minorities. The S/W is too Islamic to join the East and S/S and it's too Christian to join the North hence the south West plus yorubalands in kwara and kogi would have to become an independent nation so that both Christans and Muslims are satisfied and comfortable in the new nation. Again you took my use of "Yoruba Muslims" out of the context it was used for.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:59pm On May 03, 2017
Kanu played with some people life and some people brain and now he is aligning with the politicians from the zoo hahah..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:19pm On May 03, 2017
Good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 2:29pm On May 03, 2017
DaniDani:
After insulting Thief A. Orji and other politicians in Igbo land, kuje prison has really humbled and reformed him.
He have not visited IPOB leaders, coordinators, and members but busy visiting politicians. Nnamdi KANU has used and dumped Igbos. So sorry for those who lost their lives, loved ones and family members.

He has gotten what he craved for when he was with uwazuruike: fame and money. Everything he shouted against is what he is smiling like a fool before. The ignoramus abroad are blind to see how he used them Now another fraudster will replace him and they will follow.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Annie939(f): 2:49pm On May 03, 2017
this young man is now more popular than the nation itself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by gsmphoneseller: 3:34pm On May 03, 2017
bantudark:

speak english...

kanu is now the opposition in nigerian politics or what??... grin grin
I forgot you can't read... please ignore since you can't read English. Go to Afonjas section.

Nnamdi Kanu is against the injustices being metted out to his people. He is tactically opposing this evil system that made some untouchable in Nigeria......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by bantudark: 3:46pm On May 03, 2017
gsmphoneseller:

I forgot you can't read... please ignore since you can't read English. Go to Afonjas section.

Nnamdi Kanu is against the injustices being metted out to his people. He is tactically opposing this evil system that made some untouchable in Nigeria......

ohhhh my....i said speak english.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2017
The fear of Kuje prison!
Who go count how many petsons sey there grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2017
DaniDani:
After insulting Thief A. Orji and other politicians in Igbo land, kuje prison has really humbled and reformed him.

He have not visited IPOB leaders, coordinators, and members but busy visiting politicians. Nnamdi KANU has used and dumped Igbos. So sorry for those who lost their lives, loved ones and family members.

Your plank of reasoning begs for a rebirth. Where was it degreed that a person cannot meet whom he or she insulted? I guess meeting with them after Nigeria's rascality reinforced his beliefs and those he insulted that Biafra's issue is real and alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns / Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.