Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. (5371 Views)

Make Animations Freely With Blender - See The Movie Spring (VIDEO) / Check Out The Sci-fi Environment I Made With Blender 3D Software / Pls Who Can Help Me Render An Intro Template With Blender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 7:18am On May 03, 2017
I'm still learning and I want the gurus in the house to rate the work. Constructive criticism is also welcome.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by nijabazaar: 10:01am On May 03, 2017
Blender at it again. That last pic is super.

Keep this thread alive. You are good.

Whats your most favourite thing about 3D ?

1 Like

Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2017
Thanks bro I admire your works alot too. Everything about 3d excites me, ranging from interiors to exterior and character modelling. Although I still suck in character modelling.
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 03, 2017
Wow shocked shocked
Nice work too real
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by nijabazaar: 7:39pm On May 03, 2017
chipsypop:
Thanks bro I admire your works alot too. Everything about 3d excites me, ranging from interiors to exterior and character modelling. Although I still suck in character modelling.

Good. I would say u have an eye for Rendering. that's just my opinion.

Just keep finding ur vibe. perhaps one day we would collabo.
I like that Persian rug.

how many samples for this scene?
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2017
nijabazaar:

Good. I would say u have an eye for Rendering. that's just my opinion.

Just keep finding ur vibe. perhaps one day we would collabo.
I like that Persian rug.

how many samples for this scene?
I look forward to that day bro. I used 200 samples.
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by GrandGarcon: 1:43pm On May 04, 2017
what is your computer specs
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by ggoldmine: 5:52pm On May 04, 2017
chipsypop:
I'm still learning and I want the gurus in the house to rate the work. Constructive criticism is also welcome.

OMG!
really nice.
What software did u use for this please?
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2017
GrandGarcon:
what is your computer specs
CPU is Intel core i5 4th gen, AMD Radeon HD 8670m with 2gb dedicated and 8gb RAM.
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2017
ggoldmine:

OMG! really nice. What software did u use for this please?
Blender 3D
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by OKX(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2017
@chipsy
nice!
I would spend a night there gladly.
the only critique i could have, is that the lighting could still be worked on, to be a bit more believable as coming from the light sources in your scene.

currently it looks to me like the scene is evenly lit by an ambient source and you just have lights placed in the scene for show, unless that was the intended effect.

i would also stick to the same camera lens used in the first two shots, as opposed to the last two. the wide angle distorts your textures, again, unless that was a desired effect.

real nice! good job!
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by frankmoney(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2017
Wow just wow , bro pls are you on whatsapp ? Can we talk ?
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2017
OKX:
@chipsy
nice!
I would spend a night there gladly.
the only critique i could have, is that the lighting could still be worked on, to be a bit more believable as coming from the light sources in your scene.

currently it looks to me like the scene is evenly lit by an ambient source and you just have lights placed in the scene for show, unless that was the intended effect.

i would also stick to the same camera lens used in the first two shots, as opposed to the last two. the wide angle distorts your textures, again, unless that was a desired effect.

real nice! good job!
Oh I didn't use ambient in the lighting it is as a result of the type of lamp that I used. About the camera, I decided to use the wide angle in order to capture almost everything in the scene. LIke I said before, I am still working on improving my lighting and shading. Thanks for the observation bro
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 11:52pm On May 07, 2017
frankmoney:
Wow just wow , bro pls are you on whatsapp ? Can we talk ?
Sure, chat me up on 08163213516
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2017
New scenes
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2017

2 Likes

Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by nijabazaar: 2:59pm On May 09, 2017
chipsypop:

SALUTE.......

Ur visualizations can make one steal.

What do u use as your light sources and at what intensity do u keep them?

How many per scene?

Do u use HDRs?

Just answer the gushing curious grin cool
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by femarse: 4:03pm On May 11, 2017
can I attained this stage with blender ?
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2017
nijabazaar:

SALUTE.......

Ur visualizations can make one steal.

What do u use as your light sources and at what intensity do u keep them?

How many per scene?

Do u use HDRs?

Just answer the gushing curious grin cool
Thanks bro, I use normal spot lamps at varying intensities and the number depends on what I want the scene to look like. I only use HDRs for environment modelling.
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2017
femarse:
can I attained this stage with blender ?
Sure, it depends on you.
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by SgtKisswhere: 9:54am On May 28, 2017
I am starting to learn blender too but for product designs......I use sketchup for archiviz nd I use 3dsmax vray for texturing and rendering.

3 Likes

Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 3:34am On Jun 24, 2017
Blender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 3:35am On Jun 24, 2017

Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 3:37am On Jun 24, 2017
.a

Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2017
Contact me for your exterior and interior 3d modeling and rendering. 08163213516
Email: Chidiogojustin39@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 1:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Blender

1 Like

Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by 2sizzlin(m): 1:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Mehnnn, I like you works and you've got plenty of them.
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by 2sizzlin(m): 1:23am On Jul 06, 2017
chipsypop:
Blender
It's nice. Did you teach yourself blender?
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by OKX(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2017
nice renders bro.
i still sense a challenge with the lighting in a couple of them tho, especially the exterior shots.
sadly my blender knowledge isnt deep enough to suggest any help.

good job
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by mediagenius: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2017
chipsypop:
CPU is Intel core i5 4th gen, AMD Radeon HD 8670m with 2gb dedicated and 8gb RAM.
keep it up bro
Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by chipsypop(m): 1:42am On Jul 08, 2017
mediagenius:
keep it up bro
Thanks man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphics Designs At Affordable Prices (photos) / Refrigerator 3D Model / All Display Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.