Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director (34341 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 / BBNaija: Khafi Replaces Gedoni With A Teddy Bear (Photo) / "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by goldcoinhub: 10:53am On May 03, 2017
On April 1, 2017 Mo Abudu, CEO of Ebony life TV announced that filming for the second installment of 'The Wedding Party' had commenced and we couldn't help but notice that Kemi Adetiba who directed the first part of the award winning and highly commercially successful movie was missing in action.

Niyi Akinmolayan replaced Kemi Adetiba as the director for the part two of the movie.

We reached out to Kemi to find out why she's no longer on the project and she told us, 'there's really nothing to it, I'm still very good friends with the house, I speak to them everyday. I don't want to make a statement right now, I'm still very close to Mo Abudu there's no phony business going on. A statement will be out soon though'.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-9WydNKCExqE/WQmSZvqppHI/AAAAAAAMT6M/-mBjB05yl9Iag84qOc9XxqOrHRdnBVX9wCLcB/s400/s.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-U-eqOXPp40c/WQmSZzM2ZMI/AAAAAAAMT6Q/oiFE8mMq3fEtaZ0_ZHeqqFkLlsMeS_RlQCLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/the-wedding-party-kemi-adetiba-has-been.html
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by midehi2(f): 10:58am On May 03, 2017
This movie is hilarious, so damn funny, Adesua is such a pretty girl

Sola, Ali baba...clowns grin

Saka grin grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 03, 2017
"Niyi Akinmolayan replaced Kemi Adetiba as the director for the part two of the movie."

Na dem dem shocked shocked
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Decapo: 12:38pm On May 03, 2017
Ok
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by jieta: 12:39pm On May 03, 2017
somebody should please help me with any link i can use to watch the part one.
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by martineverest(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2017
banky/adesuwa marriage was a gimmick anyways

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by dasauce(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2017
I believe Kemi actually did some wonderful job in the P1.. Maybe the body refuse to step up her pay!!
Just maybe undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by zeusdgrt(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2017
And so?
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Tobicrystal(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Tazdroid(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2017
The film make sense be dat. Pesin go try watch d part one then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by HqBoss: 12:40pm On May 03, 2017
isnt it too early to start a part 2? the movie will soon be forgotten. american movie producers leave a space of 1 to 2 years before releasing subsequent parts of their movies

32 Likes

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by spiffyzaki: 12:40pm On May 03, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by arvinkz: 12:40pm On May 03, 2017
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by adaksbullet: 12:40pm On May 03, 2017
Lieds from peet off hells undecided
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Destined2win: 12:41pm On May 03, 2017
Whatever informed their decisions.

When you toy with a million dollar mind
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by moscobabs(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2017
h
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 03, 2017
great movie, waiting on part 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by ebubenmuo(f): 12:41pm On May 03, 2017
can't wait to watch n feel day grove once again mehhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by PaARAaH(f): 12:42pm On May 03, 2017
I do hope the part two will be more hillarious than the first part of it o
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by fatymore(f): 12:42pm On May 03, 2017
Watched it last night again... So hilarious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by hadura29(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2017
HqBoss:
isnt it too early to start a part 2? the movie will soon be forgotten. american movie producers leave a space of 1 to 2 years before releasing subsequent parts of their movies

Don't mind them, they want to quickly cash out.. At the long run they will dish out nonsense.. They should learn from Fast Furious movies, John Wick, etc..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by okoliexpress: 12:42pm On May 03, 2017
well e no go pass money matter, may be she asked for a fee way bigger than she got the last time. Who wouldn't? after the movie scattered all box office records in Nigeria. well good thing the movie finally helped get bank off the market as he just engaged my before before crush Adesuwa

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by geekybabe(f): 12:43pm On May 03, 2017
HqBoss:

They are still shooting. They might not release till next year

17 Likes

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:43pm On May 03, 2017
Overrated film!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Sirpaul(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2017
Banky my Guy
no dae waste time
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by YonkijiSappo: 12:44pm On May 03, 2017
My people, how many likes for Sola Sobowale? lol

HqBoss:

They aren't saying part 2 is out or will be out anytime soon
They re just saying that filming for the second part has started.

41 Likes

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Pavore9: 12:44pm On May 03, 2017
jieta:
somebody should please help me with any link i can use to watch the part one.

Visit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vg-sUeo3w

3 Likes

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by SageTravels: 12:44pm On May 03, 2017
I love this film Jare

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by HqBoss: 12:45pm On May 03, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

They aren't saying part 2 is out or will be out anytime soon
They re just saying that filming for the second part has started.
trust me they will release it before the end of the year.
i waited almost 2years for release of resident evil final chapter and it was worth the wait.
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by jieta: 12:46pm On May 03, 2017
Pavore9:

Visit
visit were

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Fumes At Frodd, Blasts Him / Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.