Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) (54206 Views)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Adesua Turns Banky W To Cameraman In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 03, 2017
This marriage will be a beautiful one.
Awwwwwnnnn...this is so cute embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by 49cents(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2017
The problem with celebrities is that there ego is too much for the stability of their marraige.....

I find banky's letter too mush , too emotionally beginnings end up in disillusionment

4 Likes

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by jidobaba(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2017
This is how it should be! THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE!!

Banky, you're a better man than I am, and Adesua is a lucky woman.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2017
Are dey doin d part2 of d movie or na anoda movie bdix?

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2017
Greatigbos:
grin grin grin grin

WHO GO ENGAGE ME

OBJ.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by viviangist: 11:29am On May 03, 2017
#

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 03, 2017
congrats to them.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 11:31am On May 03, 2017
Greatigbos:
grin grin grin grin

WHO GO ENGAGE ME

Lose your ethnic bigotry and you might just get someone to look your way. undecided
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Tynasparks(f): 11:31am On May 03, 2017
Awww this is so beautiful
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by csbrown(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2017
Banky at last......
Name good thing shaaa
Wey don sar
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by mcPhuture(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2017
LibrarianD:
At last! Still waiting for dbanj though cool

Dbanj has been married since 2016 na https://www.thecable.ng/confirmed-koko-master-dbanj-secretly-married-didi-kilgrow-on-saturday
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by originalKsp(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2017
Greatigbos:
grin grin grin grin

WHO GO ENGAGE ME
Will you marry me?
A.) Yes B.) A C) A or B

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by kolexy(m): 11:34am On May 03, 2017
Greatigbos:
grin grin grin grin

WHO GO ENGAGE ME

Theodore Orji
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by 18million: 11:34am On May 03, 2017
Ginaz:
But banky I thought you were gonna marry me embarassed
go to the zoo and find ur man
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by isaac7819(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2017
Not real. From wedding party part 2.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by thingsyoudo123(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2017
at last, what a breath of relief... My babe will stop dying for you
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Zirah: 11:37am On May 03, 2017
Exactly. He sounds like an infatuated school child.

49cents:
The problem with celebrities is that there ego is too much for the stability of their marraige.....

I find banky's letter too mush , too emotionally beginnings end up in disillusionment
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by PunditAfrica(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2017
Coincidentally, I love both of them so much.. And they both r very cute also!

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by ReachHard: 11:38am On May 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
Good for him.

Adesua?the Ooni got hooked by a Bini,and Banky is getting hooked by one too.

Must be something about Bini chicks.

..How do you know?
And who's feeding you that?
Don't start an unnecessary tribal war where there's none

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by OGsteven(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2017
Wow this is lovely mehn
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by airex(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2017
Mabpaine:
Congrats! U finally decide 2 be responsible! God bless ur union
Being single doesn't mean irresponsible and being married doesn't mean responsible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2017
Ginaz:
But banky I thought you were gonna marry me embarassed
Iffa slap u eh!!! Banky ko....Wanky ni........wey u wan put me ur knight in agbada armour!!!! grin
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 11:42am On May 03, 2017
Wow! Banky W always classy.

But this, double classic. Congrats Banky n Adesua.
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2017
Omo now now, E don reach Nairaland front-page shocked

It's not even up to 1 hour since he posted in on his Instagram page.

Wehdone sir! Nairastagram..... undecided
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Abisinuolaorex(f): 11:44am On May 03, 2017
Adonbelifit
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by kanayoNickel: 11:44am On May 03, 2017
But there was little to no chemistry bwtn them in that film The Wedding.... undecided
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Davidlekkzy(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2017
Wow
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 11:45am On May 03, 2017
luminouz:

Iffa slap u eh!!! Banky ko....Wanky ni........wey u wan put me ur knight in agbada armour!!!! grin

no be only Knight, na knife in aboki suya armour
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Ubenedictus(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2017
nnokwa042:
u mean those one's in Italy ? tongue please don't go there
i guess u just couldnt help yourself. You just enjoy tribal e-war
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by AmicableEd: 11:47am On May 03, 2017
wow

Watch how Banky W and Adesua Etomi got engaged for real in 'Made For You" video

http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/05/watch-banky-w-and-adesua-etomi-get.html
Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by Bigii(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2017
Hemanwel:
I am married to a Bini woman too. They rock, nor be small!
When a Bini geh love you ehn...
Mr Wellington, that Bini woman go use love finish you; I can guarantee you that.

You're not alone. Dating one of them presently the bae wan finish me wt love cool

If you see her UKWU kiss

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos) by brightology3: 11:49am On May 03, 2017
Greatigbos:
grin grin grin grin

WHO GO ENGAGE ME
I will but I ve to finish my course first and be commission. Game?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face Birthday Cake From Annie Idibia (Photo) / Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" / Caroline Danjuma & Friend Slay In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.