Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu (29590 Views)

Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) / Governor Mohammed Abubakar's Aide Poses With Huge Cash, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by jericco1(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2017
Just in case
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by maxiuc(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2017
No wonder VMB doesn't want to replace magu

VMB= vegetables Muhammadu buhari
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 03, 2017
I suggest ekweramadu install CCTV all through the house and live stream what is going on,infact all the opposition should install webcams and CCTV and ensure it is being live streamed as monies,guns etc could be planted,we we living in dangerous times with desperate power mongers and an EFCC chairman who plays to the media gallery
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Mactons(m): 3:26pm On May 03, 2017
Sometimes I wonder what kind of country Nigerians are trying to build
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by fyneguy: 3:27pm On May 03, 2017
Hmmm

If you buried wads of cash in your village, you'd better return them now, Mr Deputy Senate President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by obamabinladen(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2017
Qmerit:
For the first time in the history of democracy in Nigeria high profile politicians cry like babies....My advice.... Go about your job and fear not if you re clean....and if they do and you have evidence sue EFCC at once.

Even you, are crying for hunger and the thing don harmer your bros sotehh him change his name to hungerbad.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by KEVEX: 3:29pm On May 03, 2017
This man sounds like he's hiding something. he's crying out because he knows EFCC is closing down on him. No matter what he's hiding, he'll still be caught, no matter how much he cries.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Stanleyville(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2017
Jajaja:

It is not only high profile politicians. People cry more on Nairaland.
Nairaland is full of wailers!!..
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by MrHackmed1(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2017
kizygist:
This EFCC is operating in a bias way. Why will EFCC even think of doing that?

So you believe EFCC would really do that? undecided
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by LionDeLeo: 3:30pm On May 03, 2017
Qmerit:
For the first time in the history of democracy in Nigeria high profile politicians cry like babies....My advice.... Go about your job and fear not if you re clean....and if they do and you have evidence sue EFCC at once.

You have said it all.

Jajaja:

It is not only high profile politicians. People cry more on Nairaland.

They cry more than the thieves and the children of the thieves.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by emidizy(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2017
Please where are the money planters......my room can grow ur cash .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Ferdinandu(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2017
Ekweremmadu, if you have any stolen funds please bring them out, stop appealing to our emotions if you are hiding something. If you have a house, install CCTV and other modern security gadgets, put security personnel, if all these are in place, there is no way anybody will plant something in your house without being discovered.

Abeg tell us another story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 03, 2017
We are under siege by an unbalanced EFCC chairman, peoplevery dark and trying tines for Nigeria.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2017
This ike is a very big clown. he thinks nigerians dont know there are ghana must go bags of money in his house? Now he is screaming to high heavens just in case efcc finds the money in his house at the zoo estate in enugu. my advise to him therefore, will be dat he should willfully surrender the money to the FGN or risk being expose by magun sorry magu and his men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by sunbilor(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2017
Oga go and install CCTV in your houses. Stop crying like a baby. If however, you have stolen wealth hidden anywhere, kindly bring it out and hand it to the owners.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by 2shure: 3:35pm On May 03, 2017
Baba.
Allow them na.
Naija is jus a waste.
Fuc.
Imagine fbi and cia planting cash in obamas house
We really are still backward in intelligence.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by chakula: 3:35pm On May 03, 2017
Youth should sit up and hijack the representation from the hand of these old peoples. The country will not move forward in as much as high profile office is maintain by the range of 65yrs and above individual. Let the EFCC do the needful and get rid of unwanted elements from the mantle of power.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by johnsonedidiong(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2017
that seem to be true that is what they are doing recover billions of dollar but still insist on borrowing EFCC why can you guy do your work professionaly and leave the politicians to conduct mass burial for nigerian money. who ever that is guilty should face the music stop allege scam EFCC i beg of you let nigeria be in peace all recover lotted funds can not be access, can not be use for project we dont want any more recovering, finish with that of lagos state
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by LionDeLeo: 3:37pm On May 03, 2017
ehie:
We are under siege by an unbalanced EFCC chairman, peoplevery dark and trying tines for Nigeria.

This is one of the types I'm talking about. They cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by 2shure: 3:38pm On May 03, 2017
If a yahoo guy is caught with change.
Theybwill sharply arrest him and court things..b4 u no ot.jail things.
Since cash hws been discovered in diff states
Houses
Wells
Tanks
And what have u.
How many habe been sent to jail for at least 40years max
How many.
We r talking abt trillions of naira
What can be accounted for since diff discoveries have been made.
We need to kill these ppl
Youths shud wake up
Lets mobilise and take over
Naija is just a damn waste.
And if God comes
Hez def going to skip nigeria
Cause we aint going back
We aint moving forward
We stuck in hell for life
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by qleap2all(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2017
Elefo o, oni eh o, efo mi is not from the heaps. This guy nd Wike has hidden agenda
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by magoo10(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2017
it is not surprising to know that the whistle blowing policy is a charade and a sham ,no wonder it is taking them ten years to name the owner of the monies found in Osborne towers
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Bridget95(f): 3:40pm On May 03, 2017
Keneking:
"He added that the raid is to force him out of office and give the impression that he is a corrupt politician, unfit to hold any public office."

- Yes, you are one of those undergoing trial with Saraki
BMC at it again!

Ike Ekweremadu is whiter than white.leave him a lone.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by hatchy(f): 3:42pm On May 03, 2017
Thieves! You guys will never know peace.First,it was Wike,now you.All high profile politicians have huge sums stashed in their homes and farms since it has become difficult to move such cash around without the prying eyes of Efcc. Our common wealth looted under the watch of one drunken man,the ineffectual Buffon who claim that looting is a way of life,hence not corruption.

The amount of money in the hands of these few politicians is three times what Nigeria have as a whole. Monies that can turn this country into Dubai and Malaysia but these greedy lots will steal and stash it in septic tanks,safes and cemeteries for great grand children yet unborn yet some id*ots will come to this forum and spew rubbish in their defence.

Just bring our yam back and stop crying foul..... f**l

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by ransomed: 3:43pm On May 03, 2017
The rich also cry.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 03, 2017
Bridget95:
BMC at it again!

Ike Ekweremadu is whiter than white.leave him a lone.

I see thunder looming somewhere grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by technicallyrich(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2017
That is exactly what the efcc has been doing.planting money in there perceived enemies house and implicating them.
Later now they will say. Goodluck konathan. Is corrupt as people looted a lot of money because efcc. Discovered money while we know it is planted money.
Even if jonathan looted money I will still suport him because know nigerian politician. Is a. Saint and infact they are still discovering. Abachas loot until date my only problem with. Jonathan was that he was not tribalistic like buharia,so he. Failed to develop his region which is east and south south.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

This is one of the types I'm talking about. They cry more than the bereaved.
Do u know why ogonnaya onu was begging Nigerians in the Diaspora to cone and invest in Nigeria,it's because no one is bringing money in and putting than in banks anymore,the multinationals are long gone,the Nigerian businessmen are putting their money where it can't be touched,it'd a very bleak scenario, has any country grown through whistle blowing, even america as "moral" as they are will issue me an investment visa if I have up to 200,000 dollars .these unbalanced people at the helm are doing more harm than good,Nigerian destruction may come internally not externally bad bad policies, gestapo like agencies and fli flip economy policies become the order of the day
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 03, 2017
this man has been battling insecurity since pdp lost I think the aim is for him to join apc and besides how does he get to know all this classified info? He must really be ahead of them
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by sway2017: 3:45pm On May 03, 2017
Let the huge sum be planted in your house. just make sure you water it well . it will germinate so tall for all to see and harvest in your area.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by yazach: 3:47pm On May 03, 2017
You are just using a preemptive tactics, you have cockroaches in your cupboard

Bunch of thieves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria / Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.