Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life (82770 Views)

Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Tedassie(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:
Chai!
Take heart

take liver join tongue
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by financialwoman(f): 2:38pm On May 03, 2017
folakemigeh:
Gentle and Handsome Lynxxx... I have a feeling you are here on NL..

I am available, single,God fearing and ready to Mingle
If na joke,abeg stop am...jus stop am!!! Resss biko
Lynxxx is my own...no even chance for baby mama sef...so kip kwayet cheesy cheesy
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Tedassie(m): 2:38pm On May 03, 2017
hydeka:
It's good they kept it secret till now unlike some people who are not engaged yet but have littered the entire cyberspace with supposed pre-wedding pics
Very mature of him too.
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 03, 2017
financialwoman:

If na joke,abeg stop am...jus stop am!!! Resss biko
Lynxxx is my own...no even chance for baby mama sef...so kip kwayet cheesy cheesy
hahahahahahaha... I guess you are the one PSquare were singing about. so abeg go meet dem twins and leave my bobo
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by chronique(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2017
And I know someone who has been crushing on banky for ages but dude nor gree send am.

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Threebear(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2017
grin grin angry a gay man engaged a woman and the whole nation is jubiliating .i weep for my country. The sad thing is that all his best men are probably dudes he has screwed in the past. Ebuka for one, I can't recall how many times I've seen both in south Africa lounging .I pity the innocent girl, she is just another hammer that a closeted gay men used to knock in yet another nail in his firmly covered cupboard. grin grin
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by sisisioge: 2:44pm On May 03, 2017
Tedassie:

Take heart

take liver join tongue

Thank you...its really a purple day here buddy. Olubankole mi...my big head baby...my sweetheart cry
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by robotix: 2:45pm On May 03, 2017
deebsman1:
At last, Banky a very correct dude, unlike dem Davido, Olamide and co, no baby mama drama. Respect bros
he was well bred. It's same reason his mother ask Tblizz to leave Banky's house in order not to corrupt her son with coke.

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by financialwoman(f): 2:46pm On May 03, 2017
folakemigeh:
hahahahahahaha... I guess you are the one PSquare were singing about. so abeg go meet dem twins and leave my bobo
P square don stale..they r now (happily) married...phyno is a fine boy too but his freshness isn't of this world...av been eyeing Lynxxx for a verrrrry long time with no competitors...so beware and do normal
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by HqBoss: 2:48pm On May 03, 2017
so banky met babe on set n decided to marry her, hmm he should goan ask angelina jolie n brad pitt how market
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Austinoiz(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2017
folakemigeh:

Sisi, why dont you say big d!ck dey hungry u...See u see God fearing.
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 03, 2017
financialwoman:

P square don stale..they r now (happily) married...phyno is a fine boy too but his freshness isn't of this world...av been eyeing Lynxxx for a verrrrry long time with no competitors...so beware and do normal
Lynxxx has been my crush since Day 1. I was even so elated when i heard he was a born again, i was fantasising about us being the new Pastor and Mrs. You can have WizKid or Tecno .. Thank U
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by McPerry(f): 2:53pm On May 03, 2017
hmmm thats good, so happy for you both....
biko make ona no fight all those kind fight THEM dey fight dis days oo.lol
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Baroba(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2017
kestolove95:
Dix one still deh?

grin , I knew this was coming, no mind Lynxx, na to dey dress up dey act fine boy for every wedding for Gidi.. The bobo old pass Banky sef..

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Appareil(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2017
Threebear:
grin grin angry a gay man engaged a woman and the whole nation is jubiliating .i weep for my country. The sad thing is that all his best men are probably dudes he has screwed in the past. Ebuka for one, I can't recall how many times I've seen both in south Africa lounging .I pity the innocent girl, she is just another hammer that a closeted gay men used to knock in yet another nail in his firmly covered cupboard. grin grin
Please don't say this.That will be the worst thing that can happen.Gay? And he covers up with this Adesua girl? Oh,let God not allow evil prevail.Please let it be a lie....Jesus!
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by JinX100: 2:56pm On May 03, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Oh no

My heart is doing me somehow now

Don Jazzy where are you pls?

The sun rays on banky's bald scalp was shining into my eyes when you proposed to me
It made my vision was blurred which was why I rejected it

Now I can see clearly that you are the one for me

Pls come back

See as you enter one chance!!! Ask your village people for help!!
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Appareil(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2017
Threebear:
Please tell us that it is a LIE O! Lord!!!!!!
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Threebear(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2017
Appareil:

Please don't say this.That will be the worst thing that can happen.Gay? And he covers up with this Adesua girl? Oh,let God not allow evil prevail.Please let it be a lie....Jesus!
What does it matter to you? Are you the one getting married to him? undecided
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by financialwoman(f): 3:00pm On May 03, 2017
folakemigeh:
Lynxxx has been my crush since Day 1. I was even so elated when i heard he was a born again, i was fantasising about us being the new Pastor and Mrs. You can have WizKid or Tecno .. Thank U

U sha no. Wan gree...but I never dash u sha
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2017
Tedassie:

lol

may the odds be in ur favour

Egbon, so u sef dey collect odd from top most striker in jersey nmbr 299. Wehdone,sah.
Lol
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Appareil(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2017
Threebear:

What does it matter to you? Are you the one getting married to him? undecided
What does it matter to you too? Were you one of those he was doing it to?
If person change to do right thing and you bring his name to shame and disgrace,God go hold you.Stop the rumours already I love them both.Amen!
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by LolaO(f): 3:03pm On May 03, 2017
Biggest secret? undecided
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by JinX100: 3:04pm On May 03, 2017
folakemigeh:

You can not be available with all those boobs seeking rapture with passion!!
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Tedassie(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:

Thank you...its really a purple day here buddy. Olubankole mi...my big head baby...my sweetheart cry
Purple day kwa?...that's World Epilepsy Day na,and e don pass sef since...if u want lemme change the colour of the day for u and make it a red-letter-day.

Why worry 'bout Banky-bald head,when u've got sumptous guys on here ready to make u feel wanted n cherished?
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 03, 2017
Banky congrats bro.

On the other hand, I don't want to hear divorce or breakup pls, una sabi do am.
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by RealHaute: 3:10pm On May 03, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Oh no

My heart is doing me somehow now

Don Jazzy where are you pls?

The sun rays on banky's bald scalp was shining into my eyes when you proposed to me
It made my vision was blurred which was why I rejected it

Now I can see clearly that you are the one for me

Pls come back

You're still sleeping. Is Don Jazzy not too old for you? Well, I'm his longlost younger brother.
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Tedassie(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Egbon, so u sef dey collect odd from top most striker in jersey nmbr 299. Wehdone,sah.
Lol
*Laughs in spiritual powers*

is awa work o
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2017
Tedassie:

*Laughs in spiritual powers*

is awa work o

How far na, any sure odd today?Madrid vs ATM f up yesterday
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 03, 2017
Instead of all these to say, they can't date or marry a broke they will tell me i have beards.

God will judge
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by MrHackmed1(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2017
folakemigeh:

There is a swimming pool I would like you to check out here in Abuja because looking at your dp, you look fishy wink

You can call me Hackmed cool
Re: Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life by sisisioge: 3:27pm On May 03, 2017
Tedassie:

Purple day kwa?...that's World Epilepsy Day na,and e don pass sef since...if u want lemme change the colour of the day for u and make it a red-letter-day.

Why worry 'bout Banky-bald head,when u've got sumptous guys on here ready to make u feel wanted n cherished?

You won't understand. That his big bald head is a huge attraction. You shouldn't corrupt your innocent minds with the things I could do with him. Like that is not enough, he's totally soft spoken and a gentleman to the core. He's a well groomed family man. Ohhhh...when my Banky sings, my soul rejoices. How many NL men can say so much without saying a word? How many are still holding on to the core values of a gentleman? How many would be let loose in the loose world of entertainment and remain intact? I love my Banky, it's with absolute grudge that I wish them happiness together cry. When you love a bird...you let it fly cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.