Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,172 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:11 AM

Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together (88250 Views)

Banky W Cooks Food For Adesua Etomi, His Wife / Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party / Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Amagite(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2017
The couple got engaged in February... we can't wait for the real 'Wedding Party'!!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/beautiful-photo-of-banky-w-his-parents.html

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by purity22(f): 1:30pm On May 03, 2017
Wow beautiful! Congrats to them

I didn't even know I am FTC. I pray that this is a sign of beautiful things that is going to happen to me soon. God bless their hearts and bless my marriage too.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 03, 2017
Wow...i'm loving this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 03, 2017

My ex girlfriend

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 03, 2017
Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed
When will I be swept off my feet too ehn,when is my own banky coming? cry cry

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Dandsome: 1:48pm On May 03, 2017
Okay, but why do I have a feeling that banky W proposing is just publicity stunt?

How come he proposed and all of a sudden they've started talking about wedding party 2?

3 Likes

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by amiibaby(f): 1:48pm On May 03, 2017
Cool indeed
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by odytrixx(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2017
good to know
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by jbaby265(f): 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
Finally
Congrats to them
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Hades2016(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
And so .. make we fry akamu undecided

13 Likes

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by DIKEnaWAR: 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
Seems he got his big head from that box beside them. I can't see it on either of the parents.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by wisefizz(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
what's the latest on Mercy Aigbe Gentry that was beaten black and blue?

3 Likes

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Fogman(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
Nice
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by cold(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
Nice
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by slim19(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
Banky is one lucky man smiley

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Sirpaul(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
Love is blind

Oh sorry Love is beautiful.......

Banky my guy
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 03, 2017
Remember:

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by goodyvin02(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2017
good for them
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by onupeter(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2017
cool undecided
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 03, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay, but why do I have a feeling that banky W proposing is just publicity stunt?

How come he proposed and all of a sudden they've started talking about wedding party 2?
Why would he make a public joke outta something as serious as this? sad

4 Likes

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Bridget95(f): 1:51pm On May 03, 2017
when is he getting married and litter that room with kids is it when he reaches 50 ?

Abi Etisalat money don finish to marry wife?

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by sisisioge: 1:52pm On May 03, 2017
Haaaaaa...omg! I'm in tears o. Banky ...my Bankyy! cry cry cry cry
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by TerrorSquad147: 1:52pm On May 03, 2017
One phoolish mod banned me since for almost 15 days. May his/her destiny be delayed for 15yrs...

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by VickyRotex(f): 1:52pm On May 03, 2017
Congratulations to them! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by dragonking2: 1:52pm On May 03, 2017
Beautiful nigerdelta babe kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Bahddo(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Seems he got his big head from that box beside them. I can't see it on either of the parents.
hahaha! Easy bro grin
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by thunderbabs: 1:52pm On May 03, 2017
On to the nxt man, Don baba J
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by slawomir: 1:52pm On May 03, 2017
me say hi to them. she looks like a edo girl though according to the name adesua etomi. edo girls are beautiful anyway.
I always have this strong attraction for slim and Cinderella type of girls like banky's fiancee
I go crazy for slim girls I don't just no why.
I hope and pray my future wife is a Cinderella.
I know for sure I will get one because there are lot of them at my place of work(Uniben)

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by trendyupdates: 1:52pm On May 03, 2017
Lovely pix they've got. Check out adorable photos of Banky W and his wife
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/check-out-cute-photos-of-banky-w-and.html

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by ShitHead(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2017
Oluwaseun Osewa...let me warn you for the last time. This Banky W news is getting too much. If I see any more of it here again, I will ban you from Nairaland. If you like, think I'm joking.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.